Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2318 Articles

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2318 Articles
May 17, 2007
Well, the first article's dilemma will be easily solved. Selfish moo will just go get herself knocked up by either the hubby - if there's time before his vasectomy - or out of spite by another man to have that DAUGHTER she's always wanted.

And the 2nd one, the chick with endo and pregnant, well, that's just a mess. I wouldn't want to be the therapist involved in that land mine. I'd opt for abortion but in her case, I think the best outcome for her is a miscarriage.

Sucks to be them.
Re: 2318 Articles
May 17, 2007
I can never understand the mindset of these moos: first off, how do you know you'll have a daughter? Isn't there at least a 50/50 chance she'll have another boy - would she resent the kid if it is a boy?
Didn't anyone ever tell her you can't always get what you want?

As for the one who's pregnant, I'd abort too. Tbh, it sounds like the hubby actually wanted a kid. Personally, I'd never let any man talk me out of a tubal. I'm the one who'd have to deal with the consequences.

I'm glad it's not my mess. . .
Re: 2318 Articles
May 17, 2007
but its good to see both sides, how the woman is so obsessed with having a child, and how the man is in the 2nd article. some of the comments are.. phew, lets just say bad is an understatement.

one said, make a contract saying if she carries it to term, then HE will take care of it 100% i mean no way its legally binding. not with the pro mother laws we have in the UK and the US.

what some posters about the 2nd article says, she should be using b/c, yes. but how do they know they didnt fail, which can happen. they are in part blaming her for not using it.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login