Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

And people call the Childfree selfish

Posted by antisprog 
And people call the Childfree selfish
July 05, 2023
I've lost times of how many times I've seen people (nearly always men) saying they hate kids but want to have one of their own anyway.

I saw One particularly blatant example online where a guy admitted to wanting kids despite hating them and downright stated that he would basically ignore them until them until they hit their teen years because "he really likes teens". He said he wanted kids because he wanted to pass on his awesome genes

https://imgur.com/a/LttFuEp

I feel sorry for his future wife. I just know all the housework and cuntwork would fall on her while he doesn't life a finger.
Re: And people call the Childfree selfish
July 05, 2023
I read that post and yikes, there's plenty of crossover with another recent thread. He finds teenagers attractive? two faces puking
July 06, 2023
Yup I've seen this too. A friend of mine didn't really want kids and his partner really did and she really liked kids too. He flat out told her if she wanted kids, he'd help her make them, but would not help her raise them. I mean I guess he was honest and up-front about it. Sadly, the relationship ended when his partner was killed in an accident. I don't know how they didn't see how incompatible they'd be on the basis of their differing views on reproducing.

I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating: it's VERY easy for men to say they want kids - even if they can't stand them - because they are not the ones who are expected to deal with them. At least, not in their own minds. That's the woman's job, after all. I am reminded of the post from some years back in r/legaladvice about the guy who coerced his unwilling girlfriend into having a baby and she promptly dumped the kid in his lap and left him right after it came out. She paid more in child support than she needed to, but she never saw the kid or took part in its life and instead chose to go out and enjoy her life without the kid she didn't want. Duh was whining about how hard it is being a single parent and asking people how to legally force the "deadbeat" ex-girlfriend to take care of her child because he didn't want to. Needless to say, he got absolutely chewed out by everyone in the comments.

I've also heard the excuse before about how men don't do a lick of parenting when their kids are really little because they like interacting with slightly older brats. Not in a pervy way, but that they didn't really have any interest in parenting very young kids. That's real nice and all, but why do they think they can fuck off until their kids reach a more convenient age?

I know the answer to that: they know the Moos won't let the kids be neglected, so there are no consequences when they ignore their kids' existence for the first few years of their lives. These are the same men who, if left alone with their own infants for a week, would let them sit in the same filthy diaper the whole time and let them starve and scream. Then when Moo comes home and finds the kid dead or almost dead with diaper rash up to its neck, Duh will just go, "You didn't tell me I had to feed it/change its diaper."

As far as the dumbfuck from the link, of course he and his sister have a good relationship with their father. He waited until they were a more "fun" age and was most likely the "fun" parent while Mommy was the mean bitch who enforced rules and said "no" to everything. I like how he thinks his father ignoring his kids for over a decade didn't cause stress on his parents' marriage. I guarantee it did. Does this asshat realize he can just, you know, NOT have kids if he doesn't like them? So he intends to just have kids and ignore them until they are almost teenagers? I sure hope he shares this little nugget of wisdom with any potential partners so they can either run far and fast or be extra careful with their birth control.
July 22, 2023
It's different when it's your own:https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4f1xc8/comment/d25dv7z/
I firmly believe it's different when they're your own

Something tells me that these people are alot more resentful of their precious spawn than they let on
July 22, 2023
Reproducing is not financially viable, not viable in any other way.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 23, 2023
I remember years ago before I got married, I was chatting with this dude on the phone. I remember him saying he didn't want kids but was curious to see how his genes would mix with someone else's.

I was disgusted and told him that it was a pretty stupid, expensive and life-altering experiment and not really worth pursuing, since his kid isn't going to come out any differently than the rest of us schmucks. He kind of laughed and agreed with me but I never talked to him again after that.
July 23, 2023
Jesus, breeders are so stupid.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login