Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2319 Breastfeeding

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2319 Breastfeeding
May 17, 2007
I am sick to fucking death with the moos and their breastfeeding bullshit.

News flash to all the nursing moos out there. No one gives a rat's furry ass if breastfeeding is better. Period. Your kid is going to grow up to consume more chemicals, hormones, preservatives, articifial colors, bacteria and gawd knows what else by the time it is 10 years old, than all the supposed good your breastfeeding could ever have hoped to do.

In it's later years, said offspring is going to consume alcohol, probably drugs, and maybe even appear on a reality show and eat insects.

And what about all the moos with shitty diets? You hear about it all the time, the baby has the shits, skin irritations, gas, and whatever else. In the end, moo either has to drastically change it's diet or feed the baby formula.

For them to bleat and moan on about the good of breastfeeding knowing all this, is just plain pointless and silly. And they're just using it as an excuse to shove it in our faces.

And if they had any idea how ridiculous they looked doing this in public, they'd think twice. Of all the moos I've seen in public with a suckling pig latched on, their accompanying husbands looked like they wanted to crawl under a rock. That is when they weren't busy checking out all the women in the vicinity that didn't look like 50 pounds of shit in a 20 pound bag.
CFinPDX
Re: 2319 Breastfeeding
May 17, 2007
KFLL wrote:

>"look like 50 pounds of shit in a 20 pound bag."
-----

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's just because I'm just feeling ornery today but I find that hysterical!!!
Nour
May 18, 2007
What you are saying is so true, KFLL. The mawms shoving this down our throats are the ones who later feed the kiddies processed chicken fingers and french fries.
Recently, I was behind a woman at a discount supermarket with a kid who was at least 10. The bright colors caught my eye: 8 to 10 boxes of cocoa-covered sparkly cereals, jugs of sugary fruit punch, boxes of mac and cheese, and bags of choco-favored and iced oatmeal cookies. No fresh, frozen, or canned veggies or fruits, no legumes or whole-grain products.
CFinPDX
May 18, 2007
If breastfeeding is so good for babies how come todays kids are sicklier and have more allergies than any previous generation?

Todays brats are not as healthy as we were and they are fatter than ever. I always thought I was kind of a chubby child (compared to my toothpick of a sister, I was) but compared to todays kids I was downright svelte, probably would have been considered skinny by todays standards. If this is the result of breastfeeding then I think formula should be mandatory.

I was behind a car this morning on the way to work that had a "got breastmilk?" bumper sticker. two faces puking I wanted to run her off the road and carve tit nazi on her trunk.
May 21, 2007
CFinPDX, if you think the breastfeeding sticker was bad, I saw one that said: "Foreskin is not a birth defect" along with the breastfeeding sticker on a car in my area!Mr. T: I pitty tha foold Yet, I thought *I* was one uncouth bitch!

I do not care if women want to breastfeed. It is their bodies, children, and choices. However, the moms need to behave properly in public. I can see why African and other third world countries breastfeed longer or feed other women's children due to lack of food. That is such a different situation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login