Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Father of the Year

Posted by Nour 
Nour
Father of the Year
May 18, 2007
Normally, I don't believe in "eye for an eye."
In this case, though, maybe this guy should be cooked in a microwave for 20 seconds and see how it feels.
I hope the baby is OK, and doesn't grow up disfigured. I have had second-degree burns to my leg and you can't even tell ....

Imagine having to tell the girl her daddy put her in a microwave? I guess the poor ignorant (and abused) moo will do this.
Nour
Re: Father of the Year
May 18, 2007
Whoops. The last sentence should read:
Imagine having to tell the girl her daddy put her in a microwave? I guess you lie. Maybe the poor ignorant (and abused) moo will do this.
May 20, 2007
But doncha know people. . .parenting makes you a better person (sarcasm off)

I hope the poor kid eventually recovers and the abused (I don't doubt) moo gets the hell outta Dodge while she can.
As for the Father of the Year, let's hope he enjoys bending over in the shower.

Spread 'em, fucktard!angry flipping off
May 20, 2007
Gee this is a real surprise, considering Mauldin's history:

"Mauldin’s criminal background includes an arrest in October on a charge of third-degree battery and one last month on a charge of violation of a protective order.

Both charges come from Arkansas, where Mauldin resides. In both cases, the listed victim was the woman who was both his wife and the infant’s mother, who shared the Galveston hotel room with Mauldin."

And this gem is from his mother in law:

"In interviews with KHOU, Mauldin’s mother-in-law, the infant’s grandmother, said she was shocked and stunned.

“I’ve cried every day, all day, all night,” she said. “I’ve been up all night. I just can’t believe that this happened. I’ve seen it all on TV. I’ve read it all in the papers. "

This is a man who had a record of assault and protective orders against her daughter. Yet her dumbass daughter was still in a hotel room with this loser. Why is this behavior hard to believe from a violent man? Why wasn't this dumbass Moo bleating when this loser was ABUSING HER DAUGHTER? Oh, I forget, her daughter isn't a cuddly widdle baybee anymore so she's not important.

I'm hoping the baybee recovers and he loses his parental rights. It's a shame it had to come to this. It's also a shame that even if you beat or stalk your wife or partner, you still get to see your kid because of "faaaaaaaather's or parental rights." I say, if you are violent toward your partner, you should lose any contact with your kid, period. Because you are going to beat your kid sooner or later.
May 20, 2007
There's abuse - and then there's being a complete fucking crackpot.

The worst part is that he blamed "stress". WTF? I've been stressed out of my mind many times, and I never thought of sticking one of my cats into the microwave!
Annie
May 22, 2007
Part of this can be explained by one fact - all three of these adult losers are from ARKANSAS. Arkansas has one of the highest rates of marriage and divorce in this country.

Secondly, Arkansas has one of the lowest college graduation rates in this country. To put it simply, many Arkansans are uneducated, socially backward and STUPID. Women put up with a lot of crap from men, because it beats getting a job and supporting themselves (they've learned how to be helpless and stupid from their moms - going back countless generations). AND I'm sure the daughter's mother's only counsel to her was to stay together (hopefully not for "the sake of the child" - look how THAT turned out).

I hope the asshole father is put in jail for the rest of his life. I hope the baby is given to foster parents. The baby's mother obviously did not have her child's best interests at heart by leaving it alone with that monster. Even this incident wasn't enough of a wake up call for those dumbass women.
May 22, 2007
I cannot imagine why anyone would do that to a child or an animal, yet, you hear about it like it's nothing. What's wrong with people? Is this funny to them?

You have to have a license to drive, fish, hunt, run a business, but any idiot with a working reproductive system and gentials can produce, and be responsible for, another human being.

What's wrong with this picture?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login