Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Mother of the Year" encourages and throws a shower for her 12 year old daughter and 24 year old Babydaddy

Posted by bell_flower 
What a disgusting story.

At least they are charging the mother.

What I want to know is, how many other people attended this baybee shower and didn't call the police on this couple right then and there?

Maybe they did, but they had to wait until the kid was born and get a DNA test to verify this piece of shit was actually the father.
I'm glad she's getting 15 years, and will be required to register as a sex offender once she gets out. Baby-daddy is getting 20 years.

A baby shower is meant to be a celebration of the incoming loaf and only a colossal dumbass would be happy about a pre-teen child being pregnant.

According to another article on the story, the girl and baby-daddy were both excited upon arrival at the hospital to welcome their new child. I seriously fucking doubt a 12-year-old girl was excited about being in labor. Duh is an equally stupid fuck because he was openly bragging about having a child with a child and how having sex with an underage girl was all right because her family gave their blessing.

Also, according to Fox News, the baby-daddy was originally in a relationship with the 12-year-old kid's Moo! But when that relationship didn't pan out, Moo gave him consent to date her daughter. My guess is offering up her pre-teen child as a sex toy was her way of keeping the guy in her life. She also probably intended to raise the loaf as her own so she could pretend like she had a baby with him.

There was also no word on just how long ago the pedo started "dating" the young girl, so he may have been raping her for years before she finally got pregnant from it. Sounds like nobody at the shower had the damn sense to report the mother and the baby-daddy, so I'm glad the hospital did. I just hope someone gets this poor girl therapy and the loaf gets put up for adoption so she doesn't have to look at the product of statuatory rape for the rest of her life.

P.S. MSN.com doesn't work for me in typical fashion, so I read coverage of the case on Fox News.
Cambion
Also, according to Fox News, the baby-daddy was originally in a relationship with the 12-year-old kid's Moo! But when that relationship didn't pan out, Moo gave him consent to date her daughter. My guess is offering up her pre-teen child as a sex toy was her way of keeping the guy in her life. She also probably intended to raise the loaf as her own so she could pretend like she had a baby with him.

Either that, or she already had grandmoo rabies because preteens aren’t cute like babies are.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Ah yes...the old chase after the moo upon realizing she has a "hot" younger daughter which is what he is really after. Usually though the daughter is at least in high school.

I have heard of moos who really turn on the daugther once they realize that is why the boyfriend is dating her.
mentally ill dysfunctional inbred morons. that girl never had a chance

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login