Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HOW can they THINK of it at a time like this?

Posted by cfdavep 
HOW can they THINK of it at a time like this?
October 11, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wife-israeli-filmmaker-murdered-kfar-161036089.html

Israeli filmmaker dies saving moo wife and newborn and all she can think of is getting his sperm to continue their family.
I guess when the knives are coming for you moos will think frantically "Where is the sperm"
Re: HOW can they THINK of it at a time like this?
October 11, 2023
From the little I know of Israel I think they are very pro-natalist and they probably consider it necessary.

Some of that influence may be because they are a very small country surrounded by countries that are hostile to them. I have lots of admiration for Israelis as the ones I've known have all been terrific people.

I've heard there is quite a bit of heightened alert in NYC due to this war. I wish them all well.
October 11, 2023
The atrocities there have been horrible, but I agree it seems kind of ghoulish to want to harvest someone's sperm so you can get pregnant by them.

I lost my father when I was still in elementary school. I don't see the point of having someone's child when they are not going to be around to help you raise it. Isn't that the whole point?
October 12, 2023
I don't know if I will ever get the sight of the 85 year old grandmother being taken away by jeep to be slaughtered out of my head. I also do not know the long term political/social effects this will have on the rest of the world
October 15, 2023
Maybe sit this one out. You're talking about someone's reaction to having terrorists murder her family and over a thousand of her countrymen.

This is NOT a place for CF snark.
October 15, 2023
Anti-snark is snark
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login