Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2321 Mother Of The Year

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2321 Mother Of The Year
May 22, 2007
Classic example of white trash looking for a quick buck at someone else's expense.

And you'd think Mr. "Businessman" would know better than to bring some stank-ho and her skanky daughter back to his hotel room. What's wrong with him?
Re: 2321 Mother Of The Year
May 22, 2007
Umm, I think fine, upstanding Mr. Businessman was looking for a little underaged tail...and mommy was "pimping". However, I always wonder when women are arrested for prostitution...why aren't the customers ever arrested too? What they're doing is equally illegal.
May 22, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> However, I always wonder when women
> are arrested for prostitution...why aren't the
> customers ever arrested too? What they're doing
> is equally illegal.

Thank-you, Feh! Every single time a big-time "madam" gets popped and is on the telly news, everyone is all over her when she wants to make her black book public. There are the boo-hoos over how those men's lives will be ruined for frequenting prostitutes. Well...if it is good enough for the hookers to get arrested and possibly go the joint along with their pimps, the "tricks" also need to get busted for participating in the SAME crime.
Anonymous User
May 22, 2007
Totally. Prostitution is driven by demand, not supply.
Anonymous User
May 22, 2007
Uh, what happened to the "no minors in bars after 9 p.m." law? I thought that was a federal law, or is it only in some states?

And anyone who thinks that it's a good idea to take a 14-year-old to a bar until 3 a.m., and then to some guy's hotel room (and you can bet at this point at least one person in the party, if not more, was probably drunk), needs serious help. What the hell did this chick THINK the guy wanted, to order a pizza and watch a Care Bears movie and then discuss the meaning of life??

I don't know who's lying here. I don't care. All three are pretty damn fucked up.
May 23, 2007
i have to say sometimes the young girls dont look that young, i have see 14 year olds who i could swear are at least 18, in todays world its hard to work out age of these girls..

not that i agree with underage.. but sometimes.. its very difficult..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 23, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
> i have to say sometimes the young girls dont look
> that young, i have see 14 year olds who i could
> swear are at least 18, in todays world its hard
> to work out age of these girls..
>
> not that i agree with underage.. but sometimes..
> its very difficult..

You are very right, Mercurior. Many moos allow their pre-teen girls to look like hookers. The other day in Target, I saw a scantily-dressed girl who was maybe 12 or 13...at the oldest. Granted, this part of the country is heating up with the arrival of summer but the girl was in short-shorts and a skimpy tank top. She was shivering as the store had the air-conditioning on high to keep shoppers comfortable. Also, Little Miss Thing had the tri-colour hair-dye job. Moo was with her and we all know she paid for her daughter's "style". It looked hideous to see a CHILD with the roots showing from dyed hair. Imagine how she is going to look at age 16. A man is going to need to ask for ID before screwing a young woman. Many young girls also lie about their age to snag an older man since he has a job, car, and some $$$.
May 23, 2007
Any law stating no underaged people in bars after 9pm is probably a local ordinance, which doesn't apply anywhere in Wisconsin. Here, as long as you're accompanied by an adult, you can be in a bar at any time and at any age. Generally, however 14 year olds are out having fun with their friends and not in bars with their mothers, unless something fishy is happening.
My guess is the mom acts as a pimp for the daughter or the pair of them, offers her (or both of their) services to a "nice businessman". After a few drinks, once they're alone, she pulls the old "by the way, she's 14 and if you want to keep this quiet you'll give us some money". Sooo...if you're planning on scamming "nice businessmen" out of money, bringing your 14 year old daughter to a bar is a pretty good idea, actually.
May 23, 2007
And wineries. Jesus keyrist. SO and I have gotten into wineries this year and this dumb ass moo brought in her toddler to a winery party a few weeks ago. In usual dumb moo form, she wasn't watching her kid - who proceeded to pull a bottle of wine from underneath 4 others and all of them smashed all over the place.

So, instead of leaving, she goes outside and doesn't even offer to clean it up. When it was "hinted" that she pay for these smashed bottles of wine, she had a fit and left. Cunt.

I'm hoping word spreads and there are signs posted on all winery doors from now on - "Sorry, we cannot accomodate anyone under 21 years of age." God I'm so sick of breeders.
May 23, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Classic example of white trash looking for a quick
> buck at someone else's expense.
>
> And you'd think Mr. "Businessman" would know
> better than to bring some stank-ho and her skanky
> daughter back to his hotel room. What's wrong
> with him?

You crack me up because you are so right. I love your term "stank-ho". I am laughing right now...
bouncing and laughing
May 23, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> When it was "hinted" that she pay for these smashed bottles of
> wine, she had a fit and left. Cunt.

What?! They didn't make the bitch pay?! You bet if it had been you or me, we would have had to pay or they would have called the cops. I hate how the fucking breeders get away with everything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login