Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Being a parent makes you a better person: Trigger warning: animal abuse

Posted by antisprog 
A Psychopath (or possible troll) confesses to brutally beating a dog to death here: "I killed the Dog"
(Un?) Surprisingly in the second comment they admit to being a aprunt and part of the reason why the beat the dog to death in the first place was because of his precious sprogs

psychopathic parunt
I suppose you had to be there. Again, I never thought I could do that to an animal, since like I previously stated, “I have always loved animals”. I could never hurt a child… that was actually part of my stress, frustration and anger towards the dog, that my children didn’t have a clean, stress free, peaceful, (etc…) yell- free environment

Parenting really does make one a better person.... NOt!

title changed by moderator in accordance with Rule #10 and animal cruelty. See the Office for complete list of rules and examples of how to post topics containing animal cruelty.
Re: Being a parent makes you a better person: Trigger warning: animal abuse
December 10, 2023
I really wish there was a way to ID this person and have them do time in jail
Anyone. I mean ANYONE who harms an animal in front of me will suffer my wrath in ways that they would never expect. It is because I truly love animals and will go out of my way to protect one from being harmed. Only a subhuman can do something like this and then try to justify it.

The laws towards animal cruelty are now stiffening and the penalties are getting tougher in Canada. I don't think they're nearly where they should be but it's a start. The point is that animal cruelty is not tolerated in our society.

I hope this individual suffers a similar fate to what he did to that poor dog. I will not read the entire thing because it actually will put me into a state of utter grief.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login