Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

diapers in sewer

Posted by sprogless 
sprogless
diapers in sewer
December 16, 2005
WTF? Is there no end to the stupidity of breeders? Fucking morons.
anoon
Re: diapers in sewer
December 18, 2005
All the more reason why parents should have to pay double the taxes that CF people do. This guy SHOULD be reimbersed.
Baudelaire
December 18, 2005
I can tell a similar story. About 15 years ago I was a partner of a man who owned several apartment buildings, and both of us worked hard as landlords to upkeep them. You would not believe the difference in how the people who received welfare treated the apartments vs. the people who worked. I can personally attest to seeing more grime than I could imagine, from people who stayed home all day. If that is the case, don't you have time to clean? Not only that, but pet feces on nice hardwood floors, stains everywhere, and outright grafitti. Everytime someone "moved out" (defaulted basically) he and I would go over there and clean up the mess, so someone else could come in and trash the place.

The security deposit alone never covers the cost for the backed up toilets you get because people not only flush diapers, but also, paper towels, paper bags, condoms, drugs, ashtrays full of butts, toys, washcloths, and in one case, a small rabbit.

Those days taught me alot about people, because there was one family, a woman raising two kids alone and taking GED classes, whose place was immaculate. When she left, we found she'd painted all the walls, adding nice stencilling as borders, and wrote us a card, thanking us for a little leeway here and there on the rent.

90% of people are slackers, 10% are good. The diaper story just brought all of those years back to me. I shudder!
sprogless
December 18, 2005
Welfare recipients turn nice neighborhoods into hellholes overnight. I live in a supposed "luxury complex", but they opened it up to section 8 about 6mo. ago. The place is full of thugs and drug dealers, now. People have no pride in anything, anymore. It's not theirs, so they don't care if they trash it or not. Lazy assholes really piss me off.
Anonymous User
December 19, 2005
hey, thanks for the response on this...
I, with my now ex, used to run a trailer park/campground in ohio. It was almost nothing but section 8. Most tended to be ok, one even left it quite clean, only one broken window.
However, inevitably, the one family with nothing but welfare receiving sprogs had a diaper down their pipes. They tried to get out of it by saying 'there were other diapered sprogs'. However, the jam was under their trailer.
Oh, yeah, their sprogs would NEVER throw a diaper down the john.
In another case we heard about, a very large company was made to totally clean out the sewer pipes in another trailer park after the company representative went around (w/o owners permission) and handed out supposedly flushable diapers. (like we need flushable didys). Maybe these things work in municipal type systems, if they are designed to be flushed. However, things that work in those systems generally will not work in trailer park settings.
Lastly, and this is not sewer related, just typical government welfare whore observation...
A child disappeared from another trailer park in our area. Eventually, the child was found murdered in a dumpster and they arrested the pervert who had (typically) an extensive record. (So much for curing these type of people.) The news had the hysterical welfare moo screaming about her poor kiddy.
Trailer park owners talk among themselves. From what I got from the owner of the park in question, moo never watched the brat. It ran all over the place and had to be chased away from projects the park had going on (repair, cleaning, etc.). Moo was just reacting to her own guilt at being typical welfare moo. The child was everyone elses' responsibility, not hers.
Baudelaire
December 19, 2005
This has made me realize why I got out of social work. After I was a "slumlord" (their adjective, not mine) I tried to help the needy by becoming a social worker. I saw enough crap happen to innocent kids and I wanted to help out.

What I discovered was that the country does not do enough to help these people. Giving them a handout is not an answer. Only if you earn your apartment, home or car, do you even care. Otherwise it's a freebie and you're resentful of authority and you trash it.

By handing welfare checks to people we are telling them that they should expect help. No one should expect help. It's a temporary thing.

I come from a blue-collar background. I got free lunches and we got free cheese, but I never EXPECTED it. I realized we were in hard times that would pass. It was not culturally indoctrinated that this was the way I had to live!

Many social workers are so fed up and so burned out that they don't care anymore. And they are terribly underpaid. Many succumb to substance abuse as a way to survive the horrors of what they see everyday.

My current president seems to think that the welfare system can be replaced by charity--churches and the like. I for one would love to see how some of these church ladies deal with the reality of the poverty cycle in America. One year of dealing with that and they'll be telling GW he needs to start passing out condoms.
Anonymous User
December 22, 2005
Originally, the church did handle the charity. They also had (in those days) a wood pile test. Someone (who was apparently able-bodied) had to go and chop wood. If they didn't chop it, they didn't get any handouts.
More than condoms need to be handed out... these government whores don't care how many they screw into existence since they are not the ones who suffer. The helpless kids born to these sh** bags are the real victims. What WILL end up being handed out will be involuntary sterilization. I am not sure how far down the track this is, and I have the nasty feeling this out of control welfare breeding is being encouraged to enable involuntary sterilization. A population that can NOT control itself through self restraint (i.e.: your reckless welfare breeder) will have the control imposed from outside. The sad thing is, in the name of 'fairness', everyone will be subject to controlled breeding. (Of course with the usual corruption).
sprogless
December 22, 2005
Personally, I think anyone giving birth to an addicted baby should be sterilized immediately. Also, I'd like to see welfare recipients tested for pregnancy and drugs before getting their benefits. Test positive for either, no check. The ACLU would never allow any restrictions on the ability of people to breed. As it is now, they can't even force these crack ho's to use birth control. It's against their "human rights". The hypocracy is unreal. These skanks can have as many as they biologically can, yet, they're not held responsible, and their kids are born all fucked- up. But, hey, we can't allow any rights to be violated, even if an innocent baby is sentenced to a life of pure hell.
Nour
December 22, 2005
People have to take drug tests before they get hired at many jobs.
I can see that the ACLU would dispute the sterilization bit, but it would certainly help a lot if these welfare moos had to pass drug tests. Then after they get the benefits, tell them that random tests will be done for as long as they get benefits.

Leigh, you talk about what is and is not a miracle, get this.
I interviewed a woman for a newspaper article who was 35 YO, and HIV-positive. She got HIV either through sharing an infected needle with someone or having sex with someone who had HIV. She was addicted to coke and was prostituting herself to pay for the drugs. She said she was so high most of the time that she couldn't remember sleeping with any of the dudes. She had four sons. Two of them she had AFTER she was told she had HIV. When she found out she had HIV, she said she just didn't give a fuck and wanted to die. Amazingly, none of the boys have HIV.
Now she has her life together and is working and has custody of her kids. She gives lectures at schools and conferences. But as we all know, she is the exception.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.