Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

White trash twin brothers who deny paternity..

Posted by Annie 
Can you say, "White trash twins with no brains, no class, no morals?" I knew that you could.

The show "My name is Earl" did an episode this past season - a flashback where Earl found out he was no the father of Joy's second son (he knew he wasn't the father to her first). Once Earl discovered he wasn't the father of the second child (said child being black and Earl & Joy being WHITE, kind of tipped the scales for him) - Earl bailed.

Earl's dad finally talked him into stepping up to the plate and taking responsibility, even if the child wasn't his.

Obviously the two unmarried (is it any wonder) twin brothers don't have a father (and in the ABC article, I can't see any mention of him - just the twins' mother - and she's appalled that her boys aren't being responsible.

Where was she when those losers were teenagers. Didn't they ever have the "sex talk." Birth control has been readily available for decades, so what's their excuse?

The mother of that poor girl is certainly no prize (3 kids with 3 different fathers, typical skank), especially when you consider she hooked up with both of these himbos.

Granted she was drunk at one point, but still..........
Re: White trash twin brothers who deny paternity..
May 23, 2007
Annie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Earl's dad finally talked him into stepping up to
> the plate and taking responsibility, even if the
> child wasn't his.

Why should a man "step up to the plate" and take responsibility for a kid that is not even his??? A man should take care of his own child(ren) but not a child from another man!!!
Granted, but "My name is Earl" is a tv show. It's fiction. And I should have finished my thought on that show's episode, something to the effect of "Art imitating life," except even more bizarrely.

The case with these two losers from Missouri is that one of those clowns is the father of a little girl. Both men refuse to admit paternity, and the case has been going on for three bloody years.

I think all 3 adult participants should be sterilized. Dumb as rocks, except that would be an insult to rocks.
May 23, 2007
Annie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I think all 3 adult participants should be
> sterilized. Dumb as rocks, except that would be
> an insult to rocks.

bouncing and laughing:spin:nerd:sw
May 23, 2007
If you've experienced the "joy" of birth 3 times you don't get to claim alcohol induced skankiness any longer. By then you should have figured out that alcohol gets you drunk, and how much alcohol you can drink and still keep your pants on. I guess one could say that this woman figured out how much alcohol you have to consume to sleep with not one, but both of these "winners" within a 24 hour period.
I swear and vow this is the last post I'll do on this subject, but it's just so damn STUPID, it's hard to resist writing about.

With the gene pool of these three losers, how is that poor little girl going to survive in the real world? Hopefully the adults' bad genes skipped and somehow she's got a functioning brain (but won't have for long if she's around her mom any more).

And someone please tell me, why is it wrong to have strict guidelines (and a license) before people can breed?????

Please get this kid to foster care, stat!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login