Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single duhs avoiding single moos

Posted by cfdavep 
Single duhs avoiding single moos
February 05, 2024
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/1aje927/my_date_40m_hid_the_fact_he_had_a_kid_right/

Dude hid the fact that he had a kid as usual and when she asked him why he didn't put that info on his profile his said "All it attracts is single mothers"
Re: Single duhs avoiding single moos
February 05, 2024
This duh is full of it. On dating sites, a CF man attracts single moos. Single moos do not want single duhs. He hid his Duh status because he likely wasn't getting any responses otherwise
February 05, 2024
I get lots of swipes from people whose profiles mention kids. My profile is pretty explicit about not wanting kids. I wish they would read but oh well, I swipe left on them. Sometimes they don't have the information and I have to find out through talking with them. Everyone seems to think they are the exception.

A while ago I went on a date with a guy about my age who admitted to having a kid about an hour into the date. I am not going to change my mind on a dealbreaker after meeting you, you are not that fabulous, nobody is hitting over the head with a hammer
February 05, 2024
Parents are spoilt goods and no one wants them.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 06, 2024
LOLWUT nobody wants single parents - not even other single parents! Both single Moos and single Duhs like to flock to childfree and/or childless partners because they don't have reproductive baggage, and if the person has expressed their disinterest in children, the single breeder will typically lie about having a brat.

I guess the breeders figure if they can just get the CF/CL person emotionally invested after 6-12 months, they can spring the hidden child on them and it will be more difficult for them to leave. Joke's on them because it's not just the kid that will make them nope out - it's the fact the person lied to them about something so huge for so long. Like what else will they lie about if they're willing to conceal the existence of a child?

Duhs in particular are typically desperate to unload their brats on anyone with a vagina.

I guess the bastard at least mentioned the kid at all. He could have easily strung the author along making them think the relationship had potential, hiding the kid the whole time, and then sprung it on them a year in that he's got kids.

yurble
Everyone seems to think they are the exception.

Yup, that's breeders for you. You could put in your profile in huge bold flashing letters that you do NOT want to date someone with kids. Yet every single goddamn breeder that looks at your profile will think that they're child is so phenomenal or they themselves are so awesome that you will make an exception for them and their sprogs. But these are the same people who have the general mentality of "rules are for everyone else, not for me" because I guess they think reproducing gives them special privileges. So I'm not surprised they think they have immunity to rules in regard to dating too.
February 06, 2024
There is a double standard on dating sites. If a moo or a duh shows in their profile that single parents need not apply, moos/duhs are delighted. If a CF posts the same, there will be hell to pay. How dare they?

I once told a single moo that I'm CF and like to keep it that way. She somehow understood it as something else and told me that it is a plus for her because she favored a CF man over a duh. They hear what they want to hear.
February 06, 2024
There is a sub on reddit called/r/stepparents. Once you get past the horror stories of blended families, you'll notice a pattern. Duhs go after childfree or childless in the majority of posts there. You'll see it in the posts that the woman was originally childless and married a single duh and had one of their own, or the lady is childfree and didn't know what she was getting into, because daddy duh-duh now dumped the childcare and a lot of financial responsibility on her, even going so far as to move himself and his brats into HER HOUSE.

So glad this won't ever be me.
February 06, 2024
Shakes head.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 07, 2024
Peace
There is a sub on reddit called/r/stepparents. Once you get past the horror stories of blended families, you'll notice a pattern. Duhs go after childfree or childless in the majority of posts there. You'll see it in the posts that the woman was originally childless and married a single duh and had one of their own, or the lady is childfree and didn't know what she was getting into, because daddy duh-duh now dumped the childcare and a lot of financial responsibility on her, even going so far as to move himself and his brats into HER HOUSE.

So glad this won't ever be me.

Wow, that duh is an absolute gigolo but given today's permissive climate, nobody will say a thing. Pattern has been established to take from those who earn it and give it away to those who consume it.
February 07, 2024
Cambion
LOLWUT nobody wants single parents - not even other single parents!

I think these assholes fall roughly into two categories: those who wish they didn't have their own kids and sure as fuck don't want someone else's; and those who fucking worship their own children and don't want their brats to have any "competition."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login