Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One More for the Adoption Bandwagon

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
One More for the Adoption Bandwagon
May 23, 2007
Aaaaaah, yes, look who may be hopping on the adoption bandwagon now. Shame, too. I always kinda liked her, being that she was a fellow animal lover and activist.

http://news.celebritywonder.com/2007/05/23/Pamela_Anderson_s_Wild_Kids.html
Re: One More for the Adoption Bandwagon
May 24, 2007
Pamela Anderson admits she is a dumb moo who cannot control her own DNA replicas but she wants to adopt a child??? I can imagine the hell the adopted kid would deal with from the spoiled sprogs who would be angry about the "outsider" child receiving attention. Everyone wants to get into the Angelina vs. Madonna competition of who can buy the most overseas kids.
May 24, 2007
Doesn't she have Hep C or some other serious illness? I should think that, if you have something that may kill you early, you shouldn't take on any more kids - who might end up growing up without you.

But we're the selfish ones, of course.
May 30, 2007
Yes, she does have Hep C. Scary shit, too. And from the looks of things, she does not take care of herself. I'm sure she'll be checking out early.
May 30, 2007
Speaking of "checking out early" why is it that these celebutards (Paris, Lindsey, etc.) some how have people around to keep them from choking on their own vomit, but don't have people around to drive them when they're wasted? At least rock stars have the decency to "check out early".
May 31, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Speaking of "checking out early" why is it that
> these celebutards (Paris, Lindsey, etc.) some how
> have people around to keep them from choking on
> their own vomit, but don't have people around to
> drive them when they're wasted? At least rock
> stars have the decency to "check out early".

Now, Lindsey is an Oxy addict! Lionel Richie's little cunt daughter shot smack which is why Daddy Warbucks paid big-time for "treatment" to keep the little bitch out of the joint. I am sick of Hollywoodites whining how they are treated "meaner" for being pretty and famous when they go to court for their crimes.

For one thing, they are treated "differently" and are often allowed to keep their driver's licenses even after multiple arrests. Jail time often is not mandated. I go to AA willingly because I do not want to drink. Thankfully, I never was picked up for a DUI.

Let me tell you all that there are people in the program mandated to AA or else they WILL go to jail. Even before trial, a person who was arrested for driving under the influence has his/her license yanked. As a recovering person, I should pity Lindsey and Britney and Paris...but I don't.

Lindsey whined how she went to AA but she probably felt entitled to do what the fuck she wanted because of "who she is" in Hollywood. I do believe alcoholism and addiction is a disease but we are still responsible for our actions during our active addiction.

Enough of my soapbox...band playing music I am not in a good mood this morning...hitting over the head with a hammer
June 01, 2007
If you or I were to say...drive our cars up on the curb and smash them in to a tree and there was any amount of cocaine in tha car, we definetly wouldn't be allowed to FLEE AN ACCIDENT SCENE to go to the hospital for "minor injuries". In fact, I'd say were any single one of us to be found in such a circumstance, we would indeed simply be arrested, taken to jail and booked for possession, possibly DWI and be spending a few nights there if we couldn't make bail.
June 01, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you or I were to say...drive our cars up on the
> curb and smash them in to a tree and there was any
> amount of cocaine in tha car, we definetly
> wouldn't be allowed to FLEE AN ACCIDENT SCENE to
> go to the hospital for "minor injuries". In fact,
> I'd say were any single one of us to be found in
> such a circumstance, we would indeed simply be
> arrested, taken to jail and booked for possession,
> possibly DWI and be spending a few nights there if
> we couldn't make bail.

I only got out of a speeding ticket ONCE in my life. I was fortunate to be in my security uniform. The FHP trooper said I had a broken taillight and to get it fixed and to go on. I got home and found ALL of my lights were working. I just lucked out with a good cop who looked at me kindly. It does not happen much...not even with security.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login