Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Indiana Mootard loses second baby to beefing with child in bed..

Posted by twocents 
Indiana Mootard loses second baby to beefing with child in bed..
February 26, 2024
fucking asshole

A 21-year-old Indiana mother was recently charged after her baby girl died in bed with her last October — making it the second time in four years her newborn died while sleeping in the same bed, authorities said.

Aaliyah Lykins, of Muncie, allegedly said told first responders, “Oh no, I did it again,” at the scene on Oct. 9, 2023, after the young mother fell asleep while breastfeeding her 2-week-old child, according to court docs obtained by local outlets.

Daughter Addilynn Lykins was tragically pronounced dead at the hospital after efforts to resuscitate her failed.

The child was found by medics “to be limp, with no signs of respiration,” a court affidavit filed on Feb. 15 stated, according to Fox 59.

“Lykins was fully aware of the danger of co-sleeping with her infant … as she had a prior born child die while co-sleeping,” the affidavit reportedly states.

About four years prior, Lykins’ 7-week-old son, Aiden Lykins, died after she slept in bed with the baby, the affidavit states, the Star Press reported.

She allegedly admitted to police in 2020 “that she should not have placed Aiden in bed with her and that she knew it was wrong.”

While she faced no charges stemming from the earlier incident, Lykins was charged this month with reckless homicide and neglect of a dependent, both felonies, the newspaper reported.

Lykins has other past run-ins with the law still pending in court, including arrests for battery resulting in bodily injury to a pregnant woman, domestic battery with a deadly weapon and domestic battery resulting in serious bodily injury, the Star Press reported.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises new parents to have their newborn baby sleep in the same room as them, but not sleep in the same bed.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Indiana Mootard loses second baby to beefing with child in bed..
February 26, 2024
What a piece of shit. I hope she never successfully passes on her garbage DNA.
February 27, 2024
What a fucking fucktard. She already had one loaf die from co-sleeping, so she goes and continues co-sleeping with the second kid?? Yeah the first time could be chalked up to a "tragic accident," but the second time, she should 100 percent know better.

Given Moo's rap sheet and the fact she started breeding at 17, she's probably a trashy cunt and those loaves might be better off dead than being raised by such a failure of a human being. Even if she's too poor to afford a crib, hell putting the kid anywhere other than in the same bed could have saved the kids' lives. Plenty of studies have been done that prove co-sleeping is more dangerous than beneficial to kids. There are plenty of instances of kids getting smothered to death when their parents sleep on them while sharing a bed. Nobody should be co-sleeping with their infants. It's not like a larger child that could squirm, flail and make enough of a fuss to alert their parents to the situation. A baby can't do that.

I wonder if this will catch on as a new PNA method. It might be a one time use only weapon in the breeder PNA arsenal if this story is any indication of what happens to second offenders, but how easy would it be to do it on purpose? Put loaf in bed with parents, Moo or Duh "accidentally" rolls over on the kid or smushes it in a bunch of blankets and pillows while "sleeping." The brat suffocates and the parents can just cry some alligator tears and say they're so exhausted from being new parents that they didn't notice they were steamrolling their own child.
February 28, 2024
The first one may have been an accident, but I’m guessing this one was a PNA attempt. If she didn’t want the kid to die, she wouldn’t have continued doing what killed the first one. I have a hard time believing anyone is THAT stupid.

And if she is, the kids are better off.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 28, 2024
LoveToLurk
The first one may have been an accident, but I’m guessing this one was a PNA attempt. If she didn’t want the kid to die, she wouldn’t have continued doing what killed the first one. I have a hard time believing anyone is THAT stupid.

And if she is, the kids are better off.

Maybe she didn't have a car to leave it in.

I have to say I'm kind of surprised she's being held accountable. Why is "I'm sleep deprived after birth and fell asleep on my infant" not a defense but "I 'forgot' I had my child in the car" gets you off with sympathy instead of a trial?
Whoops she did it again
She rolled on her kid
Got lost in the sheets
Oh baby, baby
March 06, 2024
I thought they would do anything for their children to be safe. If u made one mistake, why would u do it again, ever?
March 07, 2024
cfuter
I thought they would do anything for their children to be safe. If u made one mistake, why would u do it again, ever?

Given that this woman had two kids by the age of 21, my guess is learning from her mistakes isn't her strong point.

The Moo admitted when the first kid died that she knew putting him in bed with her was wrong, so then why did she do it? Like she could have learned from her first mistake before even making it. Was she dropped on her head as a baby or something?
March 08, 2024
Is it that hard to sit up in a recliner that so many moos have or a couch and BF? Or, pump ahead of time and sit up in same chair and feed baby? You could still do it half asleep. As much as you may be tired from everything that needs to be done, even I don't think that I would be over the excitement of having a newborn and would be very present in the moment of feeding new thing in my house. But the devastation of losing a child and it was your fault in the first place, one would think you'd have crazy anxiety before ever bringing child w/ you in bed ever again? I want to know what all her family members this of this?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login