Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I guess they can't use a can opener or a stove

Posted by cfdavep 
I guess they can't use a can opener or a stove
March 18, 2024
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-gets-life-prison-leaving-173301679.html

Moo takes off travelling for nearly a couple of weeks, leaves her kid to fend for itself.
Re: I guess they can't use a can opener or a stove
March 19, 2024
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-gets-life-prison-leaving-173301679.html

Moo takes off travelling for nearly a couple of weeks, leaves her kid to fend for itself.

Kid was 16 months, can barely walk let alone feed and care for itself. Moo is a fucking idiot.

Ooops, I meant to write "can use a can opener and stove" as sarcasm for moo's thinking. In her head the kid looks after itself as moo heads on an a tropical vacation
Or it is a PNA and the kid dies at home and she somehow thinks she will have an explanation, she is that dumb
March 20, 2024
I'm not sure what she expected to happen when she left her child of less than two years old alone without food. If she wanted to fuck off and take a break, could she not have told someone? Surely if she has any family or friends whatsoever, they would have rather minded the kid for half a month than allow it to starve to death surrounded by its own filth.

Sounds like she probably never wanted the kid in the first place, but had it anyway because reasons. And decided that a little thing like a brat wasn't gonna prevent her from traveling, but she also didn't want to travel with a child (can't say I blame her there), so she left it at home. Did she think the kid was like a camel and would subsist off sustenance stored in its hump in the absence of food?

If she was going for a PNA, you're supposed to, you know, make it look like an accident. Welp now she gets a lifelong vacation in prison!
March 21, 2024
I guessing the moo fed and watered the kid when she was at home, did she think kid was magically gonna do it herself when she left? I mean, did she leave kid alone for the hours she worked during the week? She musta thought this parenting thing was pretty ez and you didnt have to do much maintenance after 15 months? blue hangover face
March 22, 2024
My guess is that she had numerous trial runs where she left the baby alone for less days and it was alive when she returned.
I guess she thought the baby had worked up to 11 days? She thought wrong!

This poor baby must have suffered so much in a slow and painful death.
March 23, 2024
"This poor baby must have suffered so much in a slow and painful death."

these are the parts I cannot get past... my feeling is to inflict this on the cunt

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 25, 2024
Are we thinking she's in a single fam home that no one walks by? I'm sure there was crying.

IDK how stupid you have to be to do this.
March 25, 2024
She was in a single-family home! They show a picture of her house here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-gets-life-prison-leaving-173301679.html

I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone else lived there besides the two of them though. I also wouldn't be surprised if a love interest talked her into going on vacation and abandoning her child.

From what I hear "insanity" is no longer considered a plea in court.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login