Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RIDDLE ME THIS......

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
RIDDLE ME THIS......
May 25, 2007
Okay, try this one on for size. I'm right in the middle of preparing Friday night Shabbat dinner for my boyfriend (who is a WONDERFUL man!) and I and for some WEIRD reason an ex-boyfriend who I've not talked with in 2 YEARS calls up to chat. WHY?! I even told him that I'd not talked with him in 2 years because he's married now and has a kid = "Have a nice life." and end of story!
(That and he's one of the most arrogant people I know!)

My guess on why he called: he & wife knew each other (mostly in the Biblical sense) for a grand total of 8 months before they got married in June 2005. Kiddo arrived in January 2006 and it wasn't a premature delivery. You do the math. Kiddo would be right smack in the middle of toddlerhood right now and my guess is that the reality of having a kid is hitting him upside the head big-time. Not to mention the fact that he knows I would've NEVER been so crass as to "oops" him into a marriage (I literally RAN to the clinic the morning after a contraceptive failure in order to get the "morning after" pill and this was back in 1995 when you had to go to an abortion clinic to get it and it cost $90!).

Needless to say, I ended this conversation FAST! I don't know about y'all, but once I tell a guy to take a hike, I break off ALL contact! Next time I'm turning the ringer off on my phone to start the weekend! I'm just glad I have a WONDERFUL man in my life now who treats me like a queen, has a GREAT family, and most important of all--is NOT interested in having kids--HOORAY!!!

Thanks for listening. Just had to vent.
Re: RIDDLE ME THIS......
May 26, 2007
It sounds like your new man is a keeper! :yeah

As for your ex, sounds like he didn't know what he'd got till it'd gone lol.
May 26, 2007
You ex-boyfriend was sniffing around for a cunt to fuck. That is the only reason a former mate calls the woman he used to date or was married to: for easy fucking. Rare is a guy who truly wants to be platonic friends with an ex. Getting the motherfucker off the line was the best thing you did, Responsible Adult, as he realised you were off the "fuckable" list. I know...I am crude but I say it as it is... grinning smiley
May 29, 2007
HA! EXCELLENT! Good for you RA!!! Sounds like the ex is starting to lick those wounds of his whilst discovering what a shit hole his life has turned out to be.

Sucks to be him!
May 29, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HA! EXCELLENT! Good for you RA!!! Sounds like
> the ex is starting to lick those wounds of his
> whilst discovering what a shit hole his life has
> turned out to be.
>
> Sucks to be him!

I've also been a Royal Bitch to ex-boyfriends who sniff around for a cunt to fuck after they treated me badly which led to the break-ups. Payback is a bitch...and so am I!

bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login