Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

40,000,000 Abortions

Posted by amethusos* 
40,000,000 Abortions
May 26, 2007
Pro-lifers scream how Social Security would not be in trouble if there had not been 40 million abortions since Roe became legal in 1973! Say what? What is to say that all of those babies would have grown up to be taxpayers. About half of the children born would be females. Out of that 50% or so of women, many would have married and not worked so there would be an average of 25%+ of these non-aborted people not paying into Social Security. It is all about breeding more low-waged idiots for this world. I've worked with the low-life single moos and I can bet anything that their children are not going to be contributing members of American society but will be more of a drain.

Welfare tends to go on for generations so the welfare mothers who did not abort would either have daughters who started early breeding and go on the dole or give birth to gang-banger sons who would be using OUR tax dollars for incarceration. The people who may end up working would not be the big CEOs paying out tons in taxes but the McWorkers who contribute very little to the tax system yet get mucho dollars back if they have children for the "child credit". People with kids cost more money than their tax dollars can ever give back to society.

Abortions have solved more problems than created. If these forty mill were born, more schools would have had to been built which means higher taxes for property owners...even the childfree who would not be using the school system. The roads would be even worse than they are now in metropolitan areas as there would be more motorists. Housing costs probably would have skyrocketed as there would be more of a demand to house these 40,000,000 bodies. If 1/4 of these born were disabled, there would be more tax dollars out of our pockets for care. And...we know what would happen if there were more single moos out there breeding more of their bastard babies.

I know for a fact had abortion not been legal almost 13 years ago when an extremely reliable method of contraception had failed, I would have risked my life to not become a mother which would have left one less taxpayer who is already here. If I had to, I would have stuck a knitting needle up my cunt and then fiddle around in the uterus. If I died, so be it. Death is much better than moohood. I know a single mother who probably wished she went to the clinic than the delivery room as her life may have improved for a short time but is now in the same boat as her stripper single moo sisters. I am a bitch but this is the fucking truth! Her kid will be another statistic as she is already fucking up in school at age 8...
JoJo
Re: 40,000,000 Abortions
May 26, 2007
Does it ever occur to the anti crowd that these women may have gone on to have other children later? Children who wouldn't have been born if she hadn't aborted the first pregnancy?

They seem to think that all women are alloted a given number of pregnancies and having an abortion automatically reduces that number.

It never occurs to them that say, a girl gets pregnant in high school. She could 1) have an abortion, finish school, meet a decent guy and go on to have three kids with him, or 2) drop out, have the little bastard and spend the rest of her life on welfare, or figuring out that single moohood is bad and never having another kid.
May 26, 2007
JoJo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does it ever occur to the anti crowd that these
> women may have gone on to have other children
> later? Children who wouldn't have been born if
> she hadn't aborted the first pregnancy?

It does not matter if a woman becomes a moo after an abortion, which most do: have their atonement babies. I do get tired of people saying it is acceptable for a woman to abort if she says she cannot afford a baby NOW but will have one later in life. But...you do have a point, JoJo, as most women may as well not aborted as they became moos later on anyway....
Anonymous User
May 27, 2007
Well, I know some women who had high school abortions who went on to finish college, have real careers, and then marry and have one or 2 kids while continuing to work, and being mostly PNBs. I think their ability to be PNBs and raise future workers instead of welfare recipients has a lot to do with the fact that they aborted in high school instead of having that baby. So, I don't think you can say about everyone who has an abortion and later a baby, that they may as well not have had an abortion in the first place.
May 29, 2007
What kills me is why pro-lifers believe they, the Church, and government are allowed to harvest women's bodies for babies to make worker bees for the State or more followers for fucking religion. I did clinic security and I cannot count the #'s of women who felt they had to justify their abortions by saying how they would have that baby later in life. It is as if they had to prove what a "good girl" they were by promising to be a moo later on. And...no one has addressed what I mentioned prior: How these babies are not automatically going to grow up to be little workers who are taxpayers. And...why should a single mother even think of having another kid even if she did marry and get out of welfare of the horrible single moo lifestyle? Also, it is expensive on society for those babies to be born. Think of all of the schools and subdivisions that have been built to accommodate the ones who have been born. Never mind how traffic is getting worse as we have more commuters on the road due to all of these people being born! Even in the childfree-by-choice community, it is easy to be "breeder pleasers" even without knowing it. Sorry to offend...not really... grinning smiley
May 29, 2007
It is MY opinion that there aren't enough abortions. Take every stank-ho on welfare and multiply that by how many kids each one has. Add that to the number of should-have-been abortions.

Just think of the problems this country would be WITHOUT if we got rid of welfare? Life would be bliss. Almost.
May 29, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> It is MY opinion that there aren't enough
> abortions. Take every stank-ho on welfare and
> multiply that by how many kids each one has. Add
> that to the number of should-have-been abortions.
>
> Just think of the problems this country would be
> WITHOUT if we got rid of welfare? Life would be
> bliss. Almost.

Thank-YOU, Girlfriend! Thank you I am glad someone has the fucking nerve to finally say such a thing, which I am in total 100% agreement. Too many people (even on "our side") try to justify abortion by saying many women will be moos later on or will at least consider it. I find too damned many pro-choicers to pander to the pro-lifers. If abortion was only wanted by the childfree women, I doubt pro-choice people would even do half of the work to keep it legal. They whine how so many women cannot afford those babies. Hey...when I had my abortion, I told the counselor that I did not need counseling as I was not going to wail over that dead bay-bee because I never wanted motherhood forced on me in any shape or form. I think if more of these welfare stank-hos -- stole your term, KFLL -- had more abortions that the crime among juveniles would lessen.
May 30, 2007
Some fuckwidth wrote the paper with the claim of how the 40,000,000 babies aborted since '73 is why we "need" illegals and why illegal immigration is a problem due to America needing more wage slaves. People from other countries have been coming to the USA illegally or legally long before Roe vs. Wade. If anti-abortion countries were so wonderful and "family friendly", why are so many people from nations that have laws against abortion trying to get over here? Mexico just made abortion legal but I am sure it will still be hard to get one. Most of Central and South American countries have laws against abortion and contraception. The writer also said these people are "good Christians" with "strong family values". I hate to say it but I have known many men of those cultures who beat their wives and have other women on the side. What a lovely fucking religion, huh? Most Christians are not even close to being "good" as their religion is really Churchianity, worship of their church building and dogma, rather than love for Christ.
May 30, 2007
Ahhhh...Logic, who needs it? Certianly not anti-choicers.
May 30, 2007
on one board i post on, there this man, who doesnt beleive in abortions, he thinks they are baby killing rooms, you know the standards.

BUT then he complains about how a lot of women get money off men after having sex and ruins the mans life.. it seems that the older more religious men are more anti abortion, where a lot of young men my age 34, dont really care, so long as it doesnt affect them.

some of the things this man says is ok, but others well.

he complains about birth control given to young adults, yet he doesnt want them to have an abortion.. but he wants it both ways.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 30, 2007
Again, logic has no place in the world of the anti-choice, anti-contraception, neutered crowd. Simply because you think a multiplying glob of cells is a baby, doesn't actually make it so. Simply because you believe that people should be married before sex, doesn't make it so. Simply because I really truely believe that I could make someone's head explode if I thought about it hard enough, unfortunately doesn't make it so either.
While anti-choicers love to go on and on about the "sanctity of life" or "life begins at conception" their actions prove otherwise. They don't adopt babies from impoverished countries, they don't foster or mentor anyone, they don't donate their time to causes that work for human advancement, they don't do one iota of work beyond saving that glob of cells. They could seriously care less that someone is going to have to raise that baby, or that the best parents are people who actually want to be parents, or that "killed baby" were it allowed to live and leave the womb, would be taking up valuable resources that might be better distributed amongst the already living, or that when people are educated, secure and hopeful they are more willing to keep children they make.
May 30, 2007
mercurior Wrote:

> he complains about birth control given to young
> adults, yet he doesnt want them to have an
> abortion.. but he wants it both ways.

Of course, he wants it both ways because contraception and abortion frees a woman from the fucking servitude of motherhood and being trapped with a nasty man. Religious men are the biggest assholes. Most of them are "church angels" but "home devils"...meaning they look good on Sundays as the Happy Family Man but the biggest abusers at home. I knew too many of them from my friends' fathers while growing up. One elder in the church who was anti-abortion molested his foster daughters. How is that for being a good Christian???? Nothing makes me run faster than a churchgoer man with a Bible.
May 30, 2007
and he doesnt answer the question, which would he prefer, 18-21 years of financial slavery, or an abortion. a child brought into the world hated and resented, and possibly abused and killed, or an abortion..

this man blames the woman for not using birth control, i think he is under the impression that all b/c is 100% effective. that it should just be the woman who uses it. some of the other things he says about mens rights i agree with, but in this we are so poles apart.

some of the younger men, do see my point, but this is an older man, so.. he is very set in his ways.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 30, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
> Some fuckwidth wrote the paper with the claim of
> how the 40,000,000 babies aborted since '73 is why
> we "need" illegals and why illegal immigration is
> a problem due to America needing more wage slaves.
>
Nice of them. So what they're saying is we need more socioeconomically deprived people, which in their mind, no doubt means black people, And we need that so there will be more and more unskilled desperate people so that we can effectively bring back an unofficial sort of slavery. This "fuckwidth" wouldn't be a Baptist Southern Republican, would he?
May 31, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
> and he doesnt answer the question, which would he
> prefer, 18-21 years of financial slavery, or an
> abortion. a child brought into the world hated and
> resented, and possibly abused and killed, or an
> abortion..

Exactly, My Friend! There are too damned many women who are motherfucking users who will take a man for everything he is worth. Even a woman with no kids can marry, not do a motherfucking thing, AND get much of the man's assets in a divorce. The myth of CF women being fucked in divorce is just that...a myth.

> this man blames the woman for not using birth
> control, i think he is under the impression that
> all b/c is 100% effective. that it should just be
> the woman who uses it. some of the other things
> he says about mens rights i agree with, but in
> this we are so poles apart.

Fuck...even tubal ligations can fail!
>
> some of the younger men, do see my point, but this
> is an older man, so.. he is very set in his ways.

So am I which is why I stay the fuck away from religious men and their Holy Babbles.
May 31, 2007
jappygrrl Wrote:
> Nice of them. So what they're saying is we need
> more socioeconomically deprived people, which in
> their mind, no doubt means black people, And we
> need that so there will be more and more unskilled
> desperate people so that we can effectively bring
> back an unofficial sort of slavery. This
> "fuckwidth" wouldn't be a Baptist Southern
> Republican, would he?

Can't say if the motherfucker was a Southern Baptist. This area is full of those religious fuckwidths! Amazing how these pro-lifers think we need MORE poor people in this country. Most impoverished kids grow up to be just as economically deprived in adulthood with no education. Sure...you get a few who come from the ghettos or other impoverished areas and make it big. Call me a "cunt" for saying this...BUT...that select few which is why it *is* big news when a po'kid becomes a rich adult or even mildly successful. Christians are really pieces of shit!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login