Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2329 Neighbor Kids

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2329 Neighbor Kids
May 29, 2007
I feel your pain, my friend. Out of all our surrounding neighbors, 1 famblee in particular is a royal pain in our ass. These fuckers are loud. When they are outside, the 3 girls never stop squalling and yelling. They just talk loud. They are always screaming. When they're in the house with the windows open, it sounds like Times Square at New Year's Eve. The pahrunts are even loud. To make matters worse, they have a pool so they are always outside. I swear they all lived in the fucking hills far away from civilization up until the time they moved into this house.

In the evenings when SO and I are on the patio trying to have a quiet evening, they're up in their yard, shining a flashlight down at us. Rolling balls into our yard and yelling shit. The pahrunts know this goes on and do you think they do anything to try to quell their behavior?

In the winter, they sleigh ride down through their yard into ours and into the corner of our house. We've replaced siding twice. They've torn the downspout off too.

One day I am going to go up there, drain their pool and fill it with hydrochloric acid. I'll bet the noise will stop then. smiling smiley

These same brats cut through our yard all the time to get up the hill to the street behind us. Whenever I see them in the yard, I'm sure to let out our dogs - who are very friendly - to run over to them, jump up and knock them over. They usually leave crying.
Sherz
Re: 2329 Neighbor Kids
June 04, 2007
KFLL-- I hope you keep their balls when they roll them in your yard. All of my neighbors have droves of children too. The neighbor beside of us used to love to throw his ball over our fence, then ring our bell for one of us to come get it. I got it on two differnt occasions. The third time a ball went over and he rang our bell, I went out behind the fence with a steak knife, deflated the ball, brought it to him, and told him to be careful about throwing it over our fence because there were so many sharp things back there. He hasn't thrown one over there since. Kids suck.
June 04, 2007
i would put a very spikey plant on your property (if you own it), its not your fault they slice themselves to bits.. wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 05, 2007
What I'd like is a laser fence around our property. This way any sprog violating the boundaries, would get lasered in half.

MUUHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

What's really funny is that in our local paper, there have been 3 or 4 cases since the nice weather started, where the property owners have been arrested for assaulting kids trespassing on their property. Parents just don't teach their kids shit anymore.

We were always told to be respectful and stay off others property. And we did.
Anonymous User
June 05, 2007
I would take off my clothes and start having sex. If their parents complain, tell them it's your private property and it will be their problem to keep their kids out of it and from peeping at you.

KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> In the evenings when SO and I are on the patio
> trying to have a quiet evening, they're up in
> their yard, shining a flashlight down at us.
> Rolling balls into our yard and yelling shit. The
> pahrunts know this goes on and do you think they
> do anything to try to quell their behavior?
>
CFBitchfromLA
June 05, 2007
The previous owner of my house had put in a lot of holly trees around the property which acted as a nice security hedge, but some of them were dying out when I bought the place. Now I have a eight-foot privacy fence in the back, and it conforms with the home owner's association and city codes.

Keeps the sprogs out, and my new landscaping looks gorgeous.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login