Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forget Andrew Speaker....

Posted by Matush 
Matush
Forget Andrew Speaker....
June 03, 2007
I personally want to strangle the mother who brought her germ infested sprog onto a plane from Moscow to JFK, allowed the kid to breathe on me, and then left me to fight off this horrendous virus for the remainder of the week.

Matush who is currently coughing away...
Re: Forget Andrew Speaker....
June 03, 2007
Get well soon Matush!

Fuck breeders and their inconsideration for others.

I used to volunteer at a hospital and we had an outbreak of the winter vomiting bug. Sprogs weren't allowed to visit. Despite signs being posted everywhere and local media announcements, breeders were still bringing their loaves along, some of whom were coughing and sneezing and probably shouldn't have been out in the first place.

WTF was their problem?
June 03, 2007
Don't you know, Liz? The rules don't apply to breeders and their hellspawn. The rest of us just have to suck it up and suffer for their rudeness, due to their doing TMIJINW.
June 04, 2007
I hope you are feeling better, Matush!:cool

I know I tend to catch nasty colds when I fly...yet I enjoy air travel. From what I read (please correct me if I am wrong), TB is harder to catch with casual contact than a cold or a flu.
June 04, 2007
Andrew Speaker and his wife are entitled assholes who should stay in solitary confinement. Boofuckinghoo. If you've got enough money to have a destination wedding in Rome, I belive you also have enough money to reschedule that wedding until you are safe to travel.

TB is pretty easily spread through casual contact as it's an airborne virus that loves recycled, stale air. It's hard for people nowdays to get it because for the most part our immune systems are okay, we're well fed and not riddled with parisites and disease. However, people with AIDS, other immune system disorders and the elderly are at much higher risk for contracting TB. When public health says "don't do this" or "do this" one should listen to them, because their only concern is the health of the public.
June 04, 2007
Thanks for the info, Feh! I, too, was over the wifey boo-hooing how she thought her husband was going to die even though they had this big European shindig of a wedding to celebrate their fucking. I am sure the man could afford good medical treatment in The Continent! Talk about attention whoring one's sexual preference! I noticed a little girl in the photos of the big ta-do vacation. Looks like Wifey was a single moo before bagging this asshole attorney. Almost ALL lawyers are dickheads or cunts. The woman probably had entitlement issues of how common decency and certain rules never applied to her or her runt.
June 04, 2007
i know i have always been sicker after someone at mums work, has come back from holiday, one from gambia, i was sick for 3 weeks, and when i come off a plane i know i am dizzy, and slightly fluish..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 05, 2007
My mother works in the Out Patient Testing and ER Registration departments of a hospital. She has people coming in there all the time with TB. Fuckers REFUSE to wear masks. If you ask them to put one on, they cause quite the scene and threaten with lawsuits. And to top it off, most of the assholes are welfare recipients, flashing their state health care cards around like they are hot shit. What a bunch of entitled parasites.

Andrew Speaker's wife looks like the poster ho for Po'White Trash. Out to gold dig and land herself a rich mayun.

And OH YEA - if he's the one with TB, why isn't that asshole the one wearing the mask? http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=97961 What an inconsiderate piece of shit - he deliberately traveled knowing he could infect others and violated a NO FLY mandate. I hope anyone who gets sick, sues his self-absorbed ass to kingdom come.
Matush
June 06, 2007
Thanks for all the well wishes. Well, I have pneumonia. Thanks Sprog! Totally wreaking havoc on me now. I'm fine in the mornings but am dead towards the afternoon.
June 06, 2007
Shit, that sucks the big one. Well, feel better, pneumonia can really kick your ass. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Not to scare you or sound glum, but stay on top of your recovery and keep in touch with your doc. SO's mother had pneumonia some years ago and it turned into pneumonia coupled with something similar to legionaire's disease. She was on every antibiotic known and nearly died. Her immune system was so shot from the illness and antibiotic overload that she ended up with full-blown Rheumatoid Arthritis - which is an autoimmune disease. Hearing shit like this makes me panic but you have to stay informed.

I hope the brat that made you sick is on it's death bed and everyone in it's house is also sick.
June 06, 2007
Pneumonia is horrible. Please take care of yourself, Matush! When I was a sprog, I thought that was something that only "old people" got since so many elderly still died from pneumonia in the early 1970's. I know when I went to work sick at a call center due to the draconian attendance policy and just needing the $$$ too damned badly how this horrible cough/virus that hung on off & on for a month could have turned into pneumonia! Yeah, KFLL. Speaker's new wife is definitely Po'White Trash. God...what got this guy -- a lawyer whose dad does medical research -- to marry this gnarly single moo? Boy...this woman hit it when she went digging for gold. I cannot imagine most moneyed guys going for her. Go figure...shrug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login