Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy Childfree Day!!!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Happy Childfree Day!!!!
June 03, 2007
Happy childfree day to everyone!!! I hope you enjoy you day and demand gifts from everyone who requested one from you on Mothers Day! :-)
Anonymous User
Re: Happy Childfree Day!!!!
June 03, 2007
Happy childfree day to everyone!!! I hope you enjoy you day and demand gifts from everyone who requested one from you on Mothers Day! :-)
Anonymous User
June 03, 2007
Sorry, I posted twice...
June 03, 2007
:beer

Here's to us!

Stay CF forever!
CFinPDX
June 04, 2007
Posted by: Mrs. Ogre (IP Logged)
Date: June 03, 2007 10:02AM

"Sorry, I posted twice..."
---

It's worth repeating! grinning smiley
Annie
June 04, 2007
I spent Sunday, cleaning while watching glimpses of the French Open on TV.

I managed to enjoy cleaning because I was uninterrupted. I drove to town to do some shopping (uninterrupted), and decided to forego treating myself at a restaurant, because once you're on a roll of continued quiet, you want to keep it going.

So I made myself a lovely dinner, basked in a quiet evening, and
slept - you got it, UNINTERRUPTED!

Happy World Childfree Day, indeed.
June 04, 2007
I spent my World Childfree Day cleaning, shopping and listening uninterrupted to a few chapters of "A Scanner Darkly" as read by Paul Giamotti (sp-very good by the way!). Then my fiancee and I cooked shrimps out on the grill in the rain and had a relaxing evening of television fun.

Mmmmmm...childfree....
June 05, 2007
Hell, Childfree Day should extend to Childfree Month. So let's hear it for June being official World Wide Childfree Month!!!!

There is far too much to be celebratory for, trying to cram it all into one day!!! CHEERS!
Annie
June 05, 2007
Works for me. I'm officially starting to celebrate NOW.

Way cool.

KFLL, please run for president. You have great ideas!!!! Thanks for making my day brighter.
June 07, 2007
Here is to us!Thank you No squalling babies, screaming toddler with the "I hate you's", no entitlement-minded teens who feel they are owed those expensive goodies without working for them, no nasty spouses who we as women feel tied to due to knowing we would be in Po' City if there was a divorce, and so forth... grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login