Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Funny - I had to share

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Funny - I had to share
June 07, 2007
I had to stop by the MAUL to return my cell phone charger the other day. On the way out, I was leaving via Macy's and in walks a woman with 2 kids - boy and girl, about 7 or 8.

As I was approaching the entry way, the kids were screwing around, sliding on the marble floors on their knees. Mom was on her cell phone. Mom takes phone from her ear, flings it on the floor, grabs BOTH kids by the arm and wags her finger in their faces. "NUH UUUUH, LOOK, YA'ALL AIN'T GONNA BE DOING THIS HERE BECAUSE, IF YA DO, I'M GONNA PUNCH YA BOTH IN THE FACE."

I left the store laughing my ass off. Not only was it a funny scene but it worked, the kids turned around quietly, and walked in front of the mom. No more shit.
Re: Funny - I had to share
June 07, 2007
I am sure some Whining Libs would boo-hoo :bawl about that one...just like the Liberal in San Francisco who wanted to outlaw spanking for a child under a certain age...age 3, I believe. Good for the mother for making it VERY CLEAR to her brats that there would be no fucking around and acting uncivilized in a public space. The Bleeding Hearts would think the mother is "cruel" but savage-like behaviour deserves the same in discipline. With dumb-ass kids like that, this is the ONLY language they understand!angry smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login