Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2344 Girl Beaten To Death By Duhddy

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2344 Girl Beaten To Death By Duhddy
June 08, 2007
WHAT an asshole. Too bad Ligia couldn't see that bastard for what he was when she first met him, and never get involved.

My own mother told me that there were times that she had to just lock my brother or me in our room when we were very young because she had just "HAD ENOUGH" of us for that moment, the constant crying, fussing, misbehaving, etc. There is only so much you can take. And when you get to the point you feel like you are ready to start and won't be able to stop, walk away or call someone.

No, I don't like kids, but you certainly don't beat them to death. Not everyone can handle every moment of parenthood.

This jack-off was nothing more than a big actor. Hopefully the only voices he'll be hearing in his head are those of this big, sweaty, hairy, AIDS-infected, boyfriend that will take him under his wing in prison.
Re: 2344 Girl Beaten To Death By Duhddy
June 08, 2007
i loved the way she said she was waiting for the right man, the cynic in me said, she waited for a millionaire rather than someone else.

it was bad what he did, i freely admit that, but the quote in bold made me think she only wanted his money in part or her family did.

"She said: "Ligia used to say she had found a good man. The whole family was very happy when Ligia married Alberto because he was a man of great standing and prosperity. Ligia’s father thought his daughter had found a special husband."

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 08, 2007
You got it, Merc. I thought that same thing.

Sometimes when you go digging for gold, you come across lumps of shit disguised as gold.
June 08, 2007
I have a hard time believing he was violent THIS ONE TIME. She was probably covering for him and not wanting to seem less than "perfect."
June 09, 2007
I agree - TOTALLY "holding out" for a RICH man, not a GOOD man! As if the two are synonymous.
These young women who look around for people who they think are rich are so stupid as to be unbelievable. Could she not see that to get where he was at his age he must have been a ruthless man in the first place. Why did she stay with him when he was so obsessive about being woken up, about noise about the way things were run in the home.

I do not believe this child was only beaten on this one occasion. I also think it will come out that he was abusive to the wife as well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login