Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hilton back in the clink

Posted by Guest 
Hilton back in the clink
June 08, 2007
How FUCKING awesome is this? Sorry for the profanity, but karma finally caught up to this useless waste of life. Maybe I am evil for cackling like a maniac when I read she was hauled out of court crying for Mommy, but I think justice is finally being served. The best thing is that she's already tried to buck the system, so you know if she does it again she's going to get a sound kick in the ass. That judge is my new hero.
CFBitchfromLA
Re: Hilton back in the clink
June 09, 2007
He is a complete asshole, but I would have sent Hilton's pampered, rich bitch little princess ass to Joe Arpaio's desert jail. Let her clean up the highways in Phoenix in sweltering heat in a pink or orange jumpsuit, live in a tent and suffer every indignity known.

Here in LA, you could not turn around without seeing tales of "Poor Little Paris" in every rag, on every radio and television station and office talk. I am so sick of that bitch...with all of the problems in the world we are focusing on a disgusting piece of trash like her?

GET A GRIP, WORLD....
June 09, 2007
it gets better, and theres a video as well, and a pic

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionidbig grin with biting lipZW443JPMENOBQFIQMFCFF4AVCBQYIV0?xml=/news/2007/06/09/whilton109.xml

"But Judge Michael Sauer ordered her to appear before court yesterday morning.

After waiting two hours for Hilton he said she should be remanded for the rest of her sentence, though it was not clear if she would complete the 45 days or serve a shorter sentence with a normal probationary period. Before her early release on Thursday, she had been expected to serve half her sentence.

Hilton's lawyer suggested that she had experienced genuine anguish in prison

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 09, 2007
CFBitchfromLA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am so sick of that bitch...with all of
> the problems in the world we are focusing on a
> disgusting piece of trash like her?
>
> GET A GRIP, WORLD....

I do believe most "regular" people are tired of the moneyed and celebs getting a free pass when they break the law. The rest of us would have been in jail if we did the things Paris did. Didn't Halle Barry leave the scene of an accident and got off with nothing more than a ticket? Paris crying for her moo is the same as today's "regular" brats but on the celeb level. I am glad the cunt is back in the joint.
June 09, 2007
"Stupid spoiled whore" - that is all. "South Park" had it right!
June 11, 2007
"suffered genuine anguish in prison"
A. It's not a prison, it's a fucking jail. The big difference being, less rape and beating in jail...and yeah, you're there for less than a year. Oh, and if you're a celebrity, you get a private cell.

B. Her unspecified medical condition probably involves a serious addition to illegal substances, as opposed to an actual medical condition which they'd be able to provide the appropriate medications for in the jail. That said, 1000's of junkies every day end up going through withdrawls on the cold, cement floors of every jail in california without being released. Paris, as a celebrity, at least doesn't have to suffer that indignity in front of the rest of the cell block.

C. I guess, the guy who is arrested for driving while black and worries if he's going to either be killed or lose his job while in jail, or the lady with an abusive husband who gets throwed in the slammer for a bad check and has to worry about her kids being in the care of such a maniac doesn't suffer genuine anguish? You're right asshole lawyer fuck...I guess for poor, dear, sweet Paris worry that her millions of dollars won't assure proper car for her dogs and houseplants should be considered "genuine anguish". I'm guessing her real anguish is that she can't get any coke, heroin, red bull or cock in jail.

D. "stupid spoiled whore", please..You do an injustice to whores, who are in general smarter, kinder and harder working than Paris could ever be...plus, she gives it up for free, which a whore would never do on the job. I think a more appropriate phrase would be "stupid spoiled slimy slag" or "nasty, disease ridden succubus"
June 11, 2007
Yea, cry me a river. Poor Paris.

It must suck to be that much of a CUNT!
June 11, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> "suffered genuine anguish in prison"
> A. It's not a prison, it's a fucking jail. The
> big difference being, less rape and beating in
> jail...and yeah, you're there for less than a
> year. Oh, and if you're a celebrity, you get a
> private cell.
>
> B. Her unspecified medical condition probably
> involves a serious addition to illegal substances,
> as opposed to an actual medical condition which
> they'd be able to provide the appropriate
> medications for in the jail. That said, 1000's of
> junkies every day end up going through withdrawls
> on the cold, cement floors of every jail in
> california without being released. Paris, as a
> celebrity, at least doesn't have to suffer that
> indignity in front of the rest of the cell block.
>
> C. I guess, the guy who is arrested for driving
> while black and worries if he's going to either be
> killed or lose his job while in jail, or the lady
> with an abusive husband who gets throwed in the
> slammer for a bad check and has to worry about her
> kids being in the care of such a maniac doesn't
> suffer genuine anguish? You're right asshole
> lawyer fuck...I guess for poor, dear, sweet Paris
> worry that her millions of dollars won't assure
> proper car for her dogs and houseplants should be
> considered "genuine anguish". I'm guessing her
> real anguish is that she can't get any coke,
> heroin, red bull or cock in jail.
>
> D. "stupid spoiled whore", please..You do an
> injustice to whores, who are in general smarter,
> kinder and harder working than Paris could ever
> be...plus, she gives it up for free, which a whore
> would never do on the job. I think a more
> appropriate phrase would be "stupid spoiled slimy
> slag" or "nasty, disease ridden succubus"

I am a total cunt and would love to see the "rich and famous" released into the general jail population. Let them see what life is in the "real world".

I do not give a flying fuck if any of them are given ass beat-downs or assaulted because they certainly do not give a damn when they drink up and then go on the highways as a menace to the rest of the people. Payback is a bitch...and so am I!!!:yeah

Even prison, Paris is treated like a star. You are right, Feh, how a whore is a better person as she does not give it up for free but takes risks to get paid for it.
June 11, 2007
Personally, I would LOVE to see our dear Miss Hilton in the throes of a severe heroine withdrawal. Complete with severe spasms, foaming at the mouth, vomiting, anxiety, and shitting her pants, on the cold, dirty floor of prison, while being pissed on by the guards.

I think it should be filmed and broadcast to all the world. That way her "fans" can see her at her very best.
June 11, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> D. "stupid spoiled whore", please..You do an
> injustice to whores

I didn't come up with that - "Stupid Spoiled Whore" was the title of the "South Park" episode about Hilton.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupid_Spoiled_Whore_Video_Playset
June 12, 2007
Did you guys see that episode? SO and I still laugh at that one, especially now in light of her latest escapades with prison and all.
June 12, 2007
Oh, trust me, I know from South Park. It's a party at my pad every Wednesday when there's a new episode...(YAY! No kids!) I've just decided to stand up for whores everywhere and keep them from having their good names besmirched by an associating with such a lazy, stupid, waste of skin as Paris.
Annie
June 12, 2007
I have a lot of respect for whores. At least they're providing a service. Paris, on the other hand (unless it's keeping lowlife papparazzi & certain dress designers employed....).......

For the life of me, I can't understand why Paris is allowed to exist in this world, unless it's as an example as to how money can't buy brains, class, or a vocabulary (doesn't that bitch know any words that aren't monosyllabic??? - and those statements she's sent out lately definitely don't count - she doesn't know any big words!!!!)
June 12, 2007
Annie, I also tend to respect hookers more than the average wifelet who wants a divorce and be "free" of her husband but feels entitled to half or more of the assets even if she did not do a damned thing and stayed home. Same goes for kids of wealthy people. I would rather actually sell it and fuck for pay then act like those fools even though selling one's cunt is no joy...
Anonymous User
June 15, 2007
That slag is one of the most useless wastes of DNA ever. She just oozes *skankitude*. If I were a guy, I would not want to fuck her, not even with Kevin Federline's dick.

She belongs in jail. The way I see it, what if she killed someone whilst driving drunk? What is the difference between Paris Hilton killing someone while driving drunk, and Joe Blow doing the same? That person is still dead, and all of the money in the world can't change that. Fortunately, the slag didn't kill or hurt anyone here, but she still needs to learn a hard lesson in reality.

Let her ass rot in jail for 45 days or whatever...with no makeup, leg waxings, hairdressers, designer clothes, and shit. She NEEDS to suffer, and pay for what she did, that is what jail is for. I don't know that they dumb slag will learn her lesson from this, but she still must be punished.
June 16, 2007
brandi the tv star/singer actually did that.. but apparently the inmates are treated better now she is in there with extra food and stuff..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login