Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2345 Infertile Wanna Breed

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2345 Infertile Wanna Breed
June 11, 2007
The stupidity of some people is astounding.

Only I don't know who is more stupid: Redbook or this dumb cunt.
Re: 2345 Infertile Wanna Breed
June 11, 2007
Both. Both are stupid. So stupid...my brain hurts.
Anonymous User
June 12, 2007
These magazines that were so much fun for me to read in my teens, are now infested with breeder shit. They had a really cool one back then called Mademoiselle, but it has been gone a few years, now. They even have ugly loaves in the fashion photos in Vogue now. When I think high fashion, I DON'T think of Snotleigh.

I also hate going to the doctor's, and all they have to read are golf, hunting, fishing magazines or breeder magazines two faces puking I bring my own stuff now.
June 12, 2007
this moo is one dumb cunt. Ya know, after 12 miscarriages, she should be getting the message.

As for Redbook, they're just as bad for paying and encouraging her.

Epic battle with infertility? More like stupidity.
Pepper
June 14, 2007
"Epic battle with infertility? More like stupidity."

Stupidity is right! This woman makes my blood boil. Doesn't she get it already? Her whole life, it seems, is dedicated to getting pregnant (again). She COULD be using the money she's wasting on fertility treatments on adopting a child who needs her, or, just calling it quits and being grateful for the child she ALREADY HAS!

She even has a blog apart from Redbook which is devoted to--you guessed it!--more hand-wringing over her problems with infertility. This woman is truly one of the most narcissistic people I have ever encountered. I feel bad for her husband, who, I'm guessing, isn't nearly as obsessed with producing offspring as she is.
June 14, 2007
I used to have a friend (operative words: used to ) who had some ovarian disease and couldn't get pregnant. After 4 years of obsession, fertility drugs, whining and complaining, bad mouthing anyone who was pregnant, and fits of crying, she finally got repugnant with twins via fertility drugs. One twin died at 4 months in-utero. 2nd twin died 2 months later. There was a huge funeral for these dead clumps of cells, crying, wailing and a big processional to the cemetary. Dinner aftward, all the bells and whistles. Drama was so bad that her father-in-law dropped dead of a heart attack that same night.

Fast forward 2 years. Add an additional 2 years on top of this for obsessing, fertility drugs, whining and complaining, bad mouthing anyone who was pregnant, and fits of crying, daughter #1 is born. Repeat cycle for daughter #2. The other day, I ran into a mutual acquaintance and am told that they both want a son and have been going thru the same shit and it's been about 4 years now, and no luck. Acquaintance tells me that my ex-friend is in all kinds of therapy, can barely function to take care of her girls anymore. All because they want a son. For fuck's sake, they could barely have the first 2 and that isn't good enough. She hasn't worked a day since the first daughter was born. How fucking stressful can things be? The hubby is taking care of everything as she can barely get her dumb ass out of bed anymore.

Is this the kind of life these breeders want for themselves?
June 15, 2007
KFLL, in the US, we bitch about other countries and how the women are encouraged to abort if the fetus is female and how female infants are often killed at birth. Yet, Americans have their own caste system when it comes to male children. Men and women will insist to continue to try for that boy despite having 2+ children. That basically states to the daughters how being female is "bad" and "lesser".

My stupid ex-husband-to-be called me at work in 1998 to tell me one of the babies died from this black couple, who had the multi-litter after the Iowa people. I asked HOW this man felt justified calling me at work as if I am supposed to mourn for these stupid people. I also said that the child was really out of his misery as he would not deal with the horrible disabilities and health issues.

Soon-to-be ex called me "cold-hearted". So fucking what!
June 15, 2007
It must suck balls to have reality set in for these stupid mega-breeders.

After the dust settles, all the help goes away and they are no longer celebrities, the harsh realization that they are royally fucked must arrive like getting bashed in the face with a 2-by-4 with nails driven into it.

And out there, off in the distance, the smallest violin in the world can be heard playing for them..............
JoJo
June 15, 2007
"My stupid ex-husband-to-be called me at work in 1998 to tell me one of the babies died from this black couple, who had the multi-litter after the Iowa people. I asked HOW this man felt justified calling me at work as if I am supposed to mourn for these stupid people. I also said that the child was really out of his misery as he would not deal with the horrible disabilities and health issues. "

IIRC, the black couple didn't use fertility drugs, the sextuplets were naturally occuring, so I can feel some sympathy for them. However, in those other cases, the pahrunts should be charged with child abuse and no extraordinary measures should be taken.
June 15, 2007
JoJo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "My stupid ex-husband-to-be called me at work in
> 1998 to tell me one of the babies died from this
> black couple, who had the multi-litter after the
> Iowa people. I asked HOW this man felt justified
> calling me at work as if I am supposed to mourn
> for these stupid people. I also said that the
> child was really out of his misery as he would not
> deal with the horrible disabilities and health
> issues. "
>
> IIRC, the black couple didn't use fertility drugs,
> the sextuplets were naturally occuring, so I can
> feel some sympathy for them. However, in those
> other cases, the pahrunts should be charged with
> child abuse and no extraordinary measures should
> be taken.

Thank-you for the correction on the black couple's issues. That is sad. Yet, I would wonder why they did not opt for selective reduction via abortion rather than have all of those babies? This was their choice. Abortion cannot be forced on anyone. However, the couple did go ahead to have this litter. Even if the kids were all okay, imagine the financial impact!
June 18, 2007
People who engage in IVF should be punched in the face. That includes the doctors and "scientests" who facilitate this wasteful practice.

Seriously, if you can't bring yourself to "love" a person who is not of your genetic material, why on earth are you married? How do you exist in society? How do the people who marry into your family feel to learn that you could never have any strong feelings of affection for them simply because they are not your genetic material? If you are so disgustingly selfish as to believe that the only thing you could ever bring yourself to care for is something that your body created, inspite of your "overwhelming" desire to parent, then you shouldn't be able to have ANY CHILDREN UNDER YOUR CARE, because you are evil and barely human.
CF Uter
June 18, 2007
this really strikes a cord with me because right now there are 3 fertility moos at work. I am friendly with these women and HAD respect for them. One I don't think I'm talking to one right now, but that is another story.

In fact, almost everyone at work who is a Moo has done fertility treatments, a couple did adoption, but they all turn useless at work after the sprogging, and then I let my friendships dry up after time, because they just aren't worth it in the long haul.

The thing that is pissing me off today about this most recent fertility moo is that she is 48 with the first child. She will be roughly my dad's age NOW when kid graduates college. And probably still working to afford tuition, and my god, what if she has 2 kids???confused smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login