Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2350 Moms are GAWDS

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2350 Moms are GAWDS
June 12, 2007
AAAAH! A new word for our breeder bingo cards! "Mom Blocking" YAWN.................

First, the moos are bitching if duddy doesn't do his part in caring for the children, then when he DOES take part, NOW they are bitching because they feel they are being edged out. WTF breeders? Make up your fucking minds already, you bunch of dumb, stupid cunts. In case you haven't noticed, parenting is supposed to be a TEAM effort.

Why, after reading that article do I envision a lot of kids being breast fed until they are like 15? Because that's one thing that daddy can't do!!!! And why do I see a lot more divorces and a lot more cases where moo bashes the dad to the kids to gain the upper hand? Why do I see a lot of game playing beteen parents? One says no, the other says yes to score points with the kid. GAWD the future is so fucked.

Not only are breeders pathetic, but they are really fucked in the heads, as well.
Re: 2350 Moms are GAWDS
June 12, 2007
Anonymous said...
I never understood that whole 'mother is a better parent because she is mother' thing. I'm well into my 40's now and this is still as much a load of crap as it ever was. Seriously, especially if you're male, what did you ever learn from your mother? Or any woman for that matter? What, how to be a bitch?

Motherhood, like housework, is horribly, obscenely overrated- why? Because it's just another way for women to excuse their laziness and lack of interest in anything other than gossip and trash TV.

Women will say, "well, lucky for you that your mother decided to give you life." And I always reply, "when I was born, my mother would have gone to prison for murder if she had tried to abort me, and if you abort your baby, you'll be going to Hell."

This is why women are so extremely adament about abortion- the real issue is about POWER- it's sick.

I raised a boy and a girl and they are both adults now, and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that fathers are typically FAR better parents than women when the mother doesn't legally force the father out of the home.

Always remember women, you were BORN with your reproductive system and had NO choice in that, and just because you have that reproductive system does not somehow make the bizarre leap into somehow making you an expert on children.

Example A: Having a penis does not make me a urologist!

Could you imagine a man going around saying, "I have a penis- I can impregnate women.. I am a GOD!" Any woman who regards herself as a 'god' needs 30 days in the State Hospital.

KFLL, I did this cut & paste from the rant so I could bitch better....Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

God...what a fucking nightmare. I do notice how women think they are goddesses for doing something a dog can do: give birth. No...God-duh did not give these women babies. Fucking sans birth control or conrtaceptive failure is how these children were born. If God made women pregnant, than a tubal ligation could be futile resistance.

I've heard from pro-lifers how I am so "lucky" that my mom was pro-life by giving birth to me. No...my mom was a scared teenager in 1964. She wanted an abortion but knew it was risky in the US with the Abortion Prohibition and did not want to end up dead or in prison.

Most anti-abortion supporters are indeed female. It is about POWER and the ability to snag a man via pregnancy. When I did clinic security work, one anti said to a man who took his girlfriend for an abortion, "You had sex with her and now want out of your responsibility!!!" The guy wanted to deck the woman. I had to calm the young man down who was livid that this lonely-spinster cunt pro-lifer had disrespected him and his girlfriend, who he clearly loved. Yes...it is all about power and making men pay for sex via a wedding band and a lifetime of hell in the marriage. Marriage sucks big time so that is why women do what they can to snag a man whether it is through mind-games or the world's oldest trick, "My birth control pills failed."

By the time my grandmother figured out my mom was pregnant, she was willing to pay for Mom to go to Mexico for an abortion, my deadbeat "father" decided he wanted to have a family after originally telling her to take a hike...and he took a permanent hike in 1967 when he decided that fucking the flight attendant at his job was more fun than marriage and fatherhood. And...he never paid a dime in child support.

I love Anonymous' response about abortion throwing it back in the moo's face saying how this moo feels she will go to hell if she aborts. Sad thing is these women do not realise that being a parent is hell.

About divorce, women tend to be the one's who file most for divorce and force the men out of the houses THEY paid for with their work. The fathers are further victims of extortion via grossly huge amounts for brat support and sometimes Cunt Support aka "spousal support" or alimony. There are a lot of guys who do the bolting but usually the mothers want the house, the money, and the kids...but NOT the husbands!

When a man acts like "God's Gift to Women" by spilling his semen like apple juice, he is looked down upon big time. When I dated, I would NEVER go out with a man who had children with various women after that debacle when I was 19-21 while dating the twice-divorced daddio.
June 12, 2007
Um, cry me a fucking river Moms. Go fuck yourselves and your goddamned martyr complex. Seriously, I'm beginning to think the only reason women breed is so they can say "Oh poor me...look, I have to clean up poo, and I can't breastfeed on stage at the opera, and no one will help with Snotleigh, except Dad who helps too much and the kids have too much fun with him because he lets them play outside and roughhouse. I had to push the baby out my VAAAAGIIIIIINNNNAAAA and that makes me GAAAAAWWWWDDDD! WORSHIP MY MIGHTY UTERUS!!!!"

Firstly, no woman can create a baby entirely on her own. NOT ONE SINGLE WOMAN CAN DO THAT. Secondly, you have to HAVE FAITH and BELIEVE in a GOD for there to be any chance of a comparison. Thirdly, if you do BELIEVE in a GOD and you liken yourself to such a deity, YOU ARE INSANE, I believe they are called DELUSIONS OF GRANDURE (sp), and that sort of thinking used to get people THROWED IN AN ASYLUM.
June 12, 2007
it is interesting the comments, but yes, they complain that men arent there, now they complain they are there.. men cant win either way, if he goes out and works then she complains that he is looking after sproggy, now when he stays and looks after she complains that he is taking the childs attention..

dr helen's site is more about equality, and saying that the pro woman stance has ruined men, which i think we all agree is bad.

(159 posts as of now 20.47 uk time).. and if you wade through the comments, you will find do much misandry.

vanguard 12.07pm**Since you're explicitly stating that men should have no rights to parenthood, for no other reason than they're not the incubator, how dare you also demand that they get all the responsibility, regardless of their role?

In your statements, men should be nothing more than a 'source of income', once which can be duplicated by the woman if SHE chooses such. The man, of course, has no rights at all, and no choices... he's a check-writer*

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 13, 2007
I would just think that the simple fact that a woman can not become an almighty mother without, at the very least, the biological material of a man, would end this stupid bullshit moo whining right now.
Seriously, if Dad is having too much fun with the kids and you don't like it, then divorce his ass...AND don't ask for child support. If you are indeed "like a GOD" as such then "YOU will (have to) provide".

And like I said, anyone who believes they are a god has serious delusions of grandure, needs some intensive mental health help, and might indeed need to have their children removed into protective custody until they stop thinking they are GOD...because you know who else thought they were GOD? Jim Jones, Idi Amin, David Koresh, the (now deceased) leader of Turkmenistan, to name a few. Huh...I wonder, do any of these folks have anything else in common? oh yeah, mass death.
CFBitchfromLA
June 14, 2007
If GAWD stands for ghetto-assed walking disaster, I agree. Most moos are GAWDs and fucking hogs, too.
June 15, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would just think that the simple fact that a
> woman can not become an almighty mother without,
> at the very least, the biological material of a
> man, would end this stupid bullshit moo whining
> right now.
> Seriously, if Dad is having too much fun with the
> kids and you don't like it, then divorce his
> ass...AND don't ask for child support. If you are
> indeed "like a GOD" as such then "YOU will (have
> to) provide".

Exactly! Moms tend to get really nasty when dads pay attention to their daughters. It is a weird sexual acting out in competition with the child or teen. But then...many men fantasize about sex with their daughters or the daughters' teen friends. The sickness with breederhood...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login