Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disgusting

Posted by Annie 
Annie
Disgusting
June 14, 2007
I agree with you wholeheartedly, Guest. "If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em," should be etched in granite in all fertility doctors' waiting rooms. (It would also make a great bumper sticker!!!)

Also these braindead baby rabie couples should be presented with an estimate of what ALL hospital costs would be for the birth and ICU care AND they should then be told to cough up 50% of the money RIGHT NOW. If they can't, they should be given the phone numbers for the closest adoption agency, foster care program, etc., and told to get the hell out of the office.

What is the matter with these assholes? The mother has a heart condition - gee, how old do you think she'll live? Is she going to die before her kids hit 18? It would serve hubby right if he were stuck with them all.

I saw the picture of the white trash couple. He looks like an illiterate , skoal chomping moron, she looks like she watches "Jerry Springer" for the educational value. Those five kids will probably share one brain between them, if that.

I think Eugenics should have been used on the parents.

Too much in medical breakthroughs is NOT a good thing.
Re: Disgusting
June 14, 2007
I have that bumper sticker. If I still drove the old dilapidated Ford, I would stick it on but do not dare with my newer car. From KidFreeLovingLife's thread re: the online discussion over at McCalls, I would fear that some moo would key my car or get Daddio or even one of their older kids to break a window. Hey....if these cunts cannot act civilized on a discussion board, the sure as hell cannot trusted in "real life".
June 14, 2007
I have a big pentagram and a few crystals in my car and I've already come out of stores to find some ridiculous Christian jibber-jabber pamphlets under the wiper blade. BLEAH Funny how no one else's car had them..............

I'd love to see the turn of events in this country if they totally got rid of Welfare, special tax breaks for pahrunts, Section 8 housing, and all kinds of aid for famblees with kids. I think America would once again, become a nice place to live.
June 14, 2007
Fucking disgusting. two faces puking

Moo and duhd refused to selectively reduce because they knew that there's far bigger bucks to be made from having quins. Having one kid or twins just wouldn't be the same, now would it?
Talk about irresponsible: moo has a heart defect, yet takes fertility drugs. Not only that but repugnancy places a huge strain on the heart of a healthy woman, never mind one with a dodgy ticker.

I wonder how many other patients suffered due to this asshole couple draining the hospital resources dry?

And to think that breeders are always whining about the CF being selfish and irresponsible. . .
Annie
June 14, 2007
Dead on, Liz! It brought back memories of that "Christian" twit a few years ago who gave birth to 7 kids, wouldn't selectively reduce because she believed God wouldn't want that. I don't claim to be a biblical scholar, but I can't remember reading ANYWHERE in the Bible urging women to use fertility treatments. It also didn't mention in that "go forth and multiply" section to then rape your community/country for free goods (car, house, baby paraphernalia, babysitting services, ad nauseum) AND then, subject those too lazy to change channels to yearly updates on these morons on "Dateline" or some other lame assed excuse for entertainment.

What I'd love to see are the IQ ratings for these kids. They're probably in the low range (but probably way up there regarding behavioral problems).

Could these people be any more STUPID??????

Thanks for letting me rant. Where is a childfree president, when we need one??????
JoJo
June 14, 2007
Here's a voice of sanity:

http://eheavenlygads.wordpress.com/2007/06/12/progeny-at-what-price/

"
Progeny At What Price?
June 12th, 2007 · 1 Comment
Allow me to begin here by thanking my favorite blogger, Jane, for tipping me off to the recent births of two sets of sextuplets in Arizona and Minnesota. I read her post It’s a Uterus, Mrs. Masche, Not a Clown Car last Friday and preached over the canning jars all weekend. I strongly recommend you read it, too.

Some may view these births as a miracle, but like Jane, I do not. I happen to personally know well the opposite is true. If you happen to view technological advances in infertility as progress, I’m here to tell you it comes at a huge price. At the very least, the incredible escalation we are witnessing in large multiple births is medically unethical; at the top of the spectrum is its undeniable virtual effect of child abuse.

"
June 14, 2007
Anyone remember the McCaugheys or whatever their last name was in Iowa or somewhere like that back in 1998 or so??? The wife was nicknamd, "Snaggle Tooth", and the husband, "Pumpkin Head". The couple already had one little girl, who seemed like a sweet enough child, through IVF treatments yet these asses wanted another kid. Well...you all know the story...6+ kids! They got all sorts of freebies and goodies for awhile but that dried up.

The Famblee was too used to living on handouts that there was no preparation for D-Day. Last I heard, the dad is on the speaking circuit blabbing some nonsense. He does not look "happy" any longer. The IVF kids all have mental or physical problems. I feel for the first child who is most likely used as an unpaid cunt worker being she is female and the oldest child. She would be a young adult by now. I am sure the girl got the hell out unless she was guilted to waste her adulthood helping Moo with the brats...
June 14, 2007
UnFUCKINGreal. Seriously. When I first saw that webiste, I thought it was one of the cavemen from the Geico commericals!!!!!

So let's see. Have a heart defect and can't conceive on your own. Take fertility drugs and have FIVE baybees then suck the financial life out of the hospital after you've risked your OWN life and possibly passed on your own genetic heart defect to one of your PRESHUS MYRAKELS.

What a fucking retard. Somebody should put a bullet in her head. And his.

Exactly - how many people died because of these needy little pests? And what the FUCK is up with those names, anyway?

What a horrible waste of hospital resources and money.
June 14, 2007
Am, I hadn't heard that about those people, the McCaugheys or whatever the fuck their name is. Oh boo hoo, things aren't so rosey anymore, now, are they? Cry me a river.

So they all have mental and physical disabs? Well what the fuck do you expect? I'm sure the same will happen to these 5 new dispshits when they grow up.

People are SO disillusioned about parenthood. I feel sorry for the poor dumb fucks.
CFiPDX
June 14, 2007
I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that trainwreck on TV. As soon as they started in on having a fundraiser I had to change the channel. Just exactly who is going to be paying for all the medical bills these asshats incurred? I guess that would be us childfree in the way of higher premiums. I agree with Annie, this is something they should have to fork over money for ahead of time. Their choice to breed a freak litter, the rest of us shouldn't be stuck paying their bills.

Did anyone happen to catch the show before that? It think it's called Jon & Kate Plus 8. I think you can all guess what that means. That's right - a set of 6 yr old twins and a set of 2 yr old sextuplets. What a nightmare! While they seem better than most, the sextuplets are of course not completely healthy. But, OMG! What is up with that channel anyway? The commercials alone make me want to hork! two faces puking
June 14, 2007
be glad you didnt see the story in the daily mail the other day, jojo, it was all about 2 sets of 6, with pictures, of them being yanked out..

it nearly made me throw up 2 weeks worth of food,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Tahki-chan isn't logged in
June 15, 2007
Car decor attackin's? Ooh, lemme share my horror story!!

I have my Edward Scissorhands figure, some sprayed-black roses from my boyfriend, a beautiful purple 'witch ball' from the Pyramid catalog and an itty-bitty Japanese Dharma doll in my VW New Bug. Andy and I went into my local Target for some shopping, came out and saw some fundie COVERING my car in pamphlets and tracts! Andy chased that ass off, but later I got an unpleasant visit from the same guy at my house, and he asked me if I was gonna have a 'quiver full' when I was older.

And I quote:

"Yeah...for my human-sacrificin' needs! Like the Aztecs!"

And then I slammed the door in his face. Hee!
Anonymous User
June 15, 2007
Oh, yeah...the McCaughey fuctuplets. How the hell old are they now, anyway? They make an annual appearance in Ladies Home Journal, and I pick it up to read at the checkout, without buying, just for trainwrecky entertainment.

But yeah...they all have mental/physical problems. That's what happens when you shit out a litter...humans are NOT designed to do this.
June 16, 2007
As breeders say, "It's all worth it!"

Third Minn. sextuplet dies; 3 critical

June 16, 2007

MINNEAPOLIS --Half of the sextuplets born prematurely to a Minnesota couple have now died, while the others remained in critical condition, hospital officials said Saturday.

A third boy, Lincoln Sean Morrison, died Friday. Two of his brothers, Tryg and Bennet, died earlier in the week.

The four boys and two girls were born last Sunday about 4 1/2 months early a Minneapolis hospital. Doctors had advised the couple to selectively reduce the number of viable fetuses to two, but they declined.

Parents Ryan and Brianna Morrison released a statement saying it's been "a difficult week" for them, and thanked everyone for their prayers and support.

"We continue to trust in the Lord and are hopeful for a good outcome for Cadence, Lucia and Sylas," the statement said.

Hospital officials said no further information would be released.

------

On the Net:

Ryan and Brianna Morrison: http://morrison6.com
June 17, 2007
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "We continue to trust in the Lord and are hopeful
> for a good outcome for Cadence, Lucia and Sylas,"
> the statement said.
>
>
> ------
>
>
Bullshit. If they trusted in the Lord they'd know humans were never designed to shit out litters!

Even if the remaining babies survive, they'll probably have all kinds of physical and mental problems. All because of the selfishness of the pahrunts.
June 17, 2007
Liz, the quote is from the article, not me.

Selfish prople like the Morrisons put their trust in the Lord selectively; if they fully trusted him, they wouldn't take fertility treatments.

If I weren't forced to help subsidize these leeches through my medical premiums, there would be fewer cases like this. In upcoming articles about these assholes, they should publish the amount of the bills pre-insurance.
June 17, 2007
Oops, sorry Catmeow - I know the quote didn't come from you. I thought I'd deleted your name.

ITA about the selective trust!
June 17, 2007
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Selfish prople like the Morrisons put their trust
> in the Lord selectively; if they fully trusted
> him, they wouldn't take fertility treatments.

Amen!!!
June 18, 2007
I get a kick out of that shit. Religion and the word of the gourd is only taken as gospel when it's convenient.

Dying preemie with no hope for survival? EGADS! Do everything you can, exhaust every last resource to save it, so it can grow up to be a deaf, mute, deformed paraplegic with water on the brain. It certainly isn't GAWDS will for it to die even though you take it off life support!

Can't conceive on your own? Again! Exhaust every resource available, inject gallons of fertility drugs into your body so you can give birth to the ultra-litter, fraught with mental and physical disabilities! It certainly IS GAWDS will for you to have BAYBEES even though you can't have them on your own!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 18, 2007
if it dies.. it must be gods will then, because he didnt care enough to save it.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 18, 2007
this is in todays daily mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/health/healthmain.html?in_article_id=462644&in_page_id=1774&in_a_source=

dangers of IVF

The desperation of the infertile would-be mother knows no bounds. Lee Cowden, aching to conceive, was pumped full of hormones to make her produce more eggs. The result? A trip to hospital — but not to a maternity suite.

"I was 25 and felt this excruciating pain in my chest," recalls Lee, a music therapist from Surrey. "I was rushed into intensive care in an ambulance, and it became pretty clear that, despite my age, I had suffered a heart attack.

"I'd suffered a clot caused by the fertility treatment I had undergone. I remember lying in my hospital bed, desperately worried. Not for my health, but because I thought that they’d never let me have IVF again, and I'd never become a mother."

Then there's Jane Edwards, a 36-year- old accountant from Manchester. She'd been trying for a baby for five years and was delighted when a course of drugs designed to stimulate her ovaries resulted in a harvest of 24 eggs. That delight, however, was short-lived.

"As I was being wheeled out of the treatment room, my breathing became irregular and then stopped altogether," says Jane. "They couldn’t find a pulse and I had to be resuscitated in an emergency room.

"I was suffering from what is known as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, and to make it worse the eggs were a no-go.

"So what did I do? Carried on with treatment, of course. I want to be a mum more than anything in the world."

2nd part where it comes to next gen infertility

From the U.S. comes research that the common practice of storing fertilised embryos can provoke genetic changes that may develop into mental and behavioural disorders later in life; from Canada come claims that IVF can increase some birth defects tenfold; while from Denmark a study of young men finds those conceived through fertility treatment are 50 per cent more likely to be infertile themselves.

Taken with the explosion in multiple births (with their own inherent health problems), is it any surprise that others are starting to echo the sentiments of fertility expert Professor Robert Winston?

Can we really trust the science behind IVF, Lord Winston has asked. Or is it just a 'mass experiment' with desperate women as the guinea pigs — and the results a timebomb that future generations will have to defuse?

This question of second-generation infertility is an area of particular interest, and given the relative infancy of the science of IVF, it is something that will become clear only in years to come.

But, already, there is some cause for concern. A recent Danish study of 2,000 men compared the fertility of those whose mothers had needed help to conceive with those who were conceived naturally.

The team, from the Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen, found that 47 men born as a result of treatment had lower fertility.

Indeed, 30 per cent of these men had so few sperm that they were judged to be infertile by World Health Organisation standards — compared with 20 per cent of the men conceived naturally.

June 18, 2007
Brain. Hurts. So. Much.
GGGEEEHHHHHH!

>deep breaths<
RowanFaust
June 18, 2007
I think the things in Merc's article are nature trying to balance itself after the stupid interference of humans. Ppl crazily breed by IVF, and nature strikes back. Nature had meant those ppl to be CL, but humans intervened. If I were ruler of the world, IVF would be highly illegal.
Anonymous User
June 19, 2007
GACK, those names!!!!

Tryg? What, somebody liked math too much and couldn't spell? What's with people naming their kids Cadence--are they all former drum majors?? (at least this one didn't spell it Kaydenz or some shit like that). Sylas??? Are these people against the letter I???

a study of young men finds those conceived through fertility treatment are 50 per cent more likely to be infertile themselves.
Awesome, are these guys single??
June 20, 2007
possibly, or they are married and doing IVF, wink..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login