Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2361 and 2357 True Mom Confessions

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: 2361 and 2357 True Mom Confessions
June 26, 2007
Speaking of hook-ups, KFLL, it always amazes me how a woman will say she is okay with it when a man tells her that the "thing" is not a relationship but hook-ups for casual sex when the urge hits...only for the lady to then whine how she is being sexually used. Trying to turn a "hook-up" into a "relationship" is really a laugh-riot. Many women think that enjoying sex for pure pleasure is bad unless there may be that promise of marriage and those babies. Women need to look at sex as men do. :spin
Here's another confession which should be filed under, "Get this clueless bimbo spayed ASAP!"

"I desperately want to be pregnant again. I just don't want the baby at the end of it."

24 yahoos "me-to"'d this. Why doesn't she just add, "because I'm an attention seeking whore who can't be happy with my life as it is."

Every day, in every way, I think China has the right idea.
July 02, 2007
Annie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "I desperately want to be pregnant again. I just
> don't want the baby at the end of it."

Yea, repugnancy being such a "chic" look and all, right up there with rolling yourself in shit.
Whenever I'm feeling depressed I'm going to log onto TMC. It's such a treasure trove of CM's (clueless moms). They always know how to make me feel ecstatic about my chosen life.

This was an entry a few days' back (and I'm paraphrasing), "I buy my kids toys, so I get to play with them too."

HELLO???? I'm over 21, childfree, and guess what? Whenever I want a toy, I BUY IT FOR MYSELF!!! No middle kid to go through, I just use some of the money from my PAYCHECK and buy it (granted, I have to save sometimes, if it's something more extravagant). And I don't have to worry about some brat breaking it (unless I get way rambunctious), losing it, stealing it, etc.

This dumb bunny could have saved a lot of time, money, aggravation, if she'd gotten a job rather than kids.

She's living and dying proof that when you shit out those kids, a lot of your brains go with them.

Sucks to be her.
July 06, 2007
Oh I agree Annie! TMC is such a train wreck of babble from The Mommies that it hurts my head to read it.

sucks to be them.
Anonymous User
July 09, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
> its the sense of danger, the thrill of it.. they
> are attracted to, of course they then blame the
> bad boys for being bad boys..

Yeah, and then they whine and hold out their hands for the taxpayers to bail their stupid asses out.

I am not fond of kids, I don't ever want any, but I sure as hell ANGERS me that kids are forced to live and grow up with a parent (or parents) like that.

Push comes to shove, to sterilize an adult to save a potential child (sterilizing druggies comes to mind) is met by so much horror by people that I really wonder if the they mean 'it's for the chillldren'. Again, when it comes down to rights, the adults win, the kids lose. Adults have all the right to destroy a childs life in full view of society and society wrings its hands and refuses to steriize the moo (sorry girls, it falls on us mainly) and the duh.
OK, I get it why women hook up with "bad guys" - either it's a thrill or they think they can change them. Good luck.

Just explain to me why some men get numerous women pregnant and vanish. So their sperm works. Big whoop! Just because you can knock up a lot of women doesn't mean you're a man.
July 10, 2007
theres no easy answer, some men need to feel that they are men, they have a feeling of emasculation, and to "prove" they are men they need to show it in obvious ways.

another reason is, some men may think they are ready for being a father, but once they have discovered the reality (and its only after a few months) they run, as they cant cope.

theres other reasons as well.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 10, 2007
"Just explain to me why some men get numerous women pregnant and vanish. So their sperm works. Big whoop! Just because you can knock up a lot of women doesn't mean you're a man."
Probably the same reason why some women will just have a kid with any old penis that comes along...stupidity and thoughtlessness.
July 10, 2007
that too feh

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 10, 2007
I just have to add that I love the phrase "any old penis that comes along" and I don't know why, but I'm going to have to work that into more conversations.
CFBitchfromLA
July 10, 2007
I was never attracted to bad boys, and I can not understand why any woman would be.

It would be too easy for me to say that every guy is ruled by his cock, but I just do not believe that. Women are just as sexually predatory as men in our own ways, and if I had to choose one fictional character that I admire most it would be Samantha in Sex and the City. She is a completely free woman, with her own destiny and a strong, very open and healthy sex drive.

Well it sounds strange, I have always been attracted to more brainy or even nerdy men. I hate egocentric pretty boys with zero brains. They are not even fun to fuck because they spend too much time thinking about what THEY are getting out of the deal. It takes two to tango, and I find that nerdy and brainy men are far more considerate and kind lovers.
July 11, 2007
a few men are controlled we men sometimes call it his second brain, and theres only enough blood for one..

the bad boys, they can be seen as being higher up on the ambition scale, they want something they take it.. but your right its not all men, but a significant number are like that. wether its a cultural thing, i dont know.

July 11, 2007
CFBitchfromLA Wrote:
> I was never attracted to bad boys, and I can not
> understand why any woman would be.

> Well it sounds strange, I have always been
> attracted to more brainy or even nerdy men. I
> hate egocentric pretty boys with zero brains.
> They are not even fun to fuck because they spend
> too much time thinking about what THEY are getting
> out of the deal. It takes two to tango, and I
> find that nerdy and brainy men are far more
> considerate and kind lovers.

I feel the same way. Suave men always made me uncomfortable because of their attitude of how a woman should be grateful that he is dating aka fucking her rather than the bevy of beauties that supposedly want his ass. As for "bad boys", these women need to smacked with the jackass stick. Women only tend to be nursemaids and mommies for these asshole but then weep how a "good" man will not look at them.
July 11, 2007
Here's my story. LOL I always went for the biker types that were nice guys, with good jobs, nice houses, treated me well, were respectable, but *GASP* they rode Harleys. My mother did not approve of this. So worried how it "LOOKS" to other people.

So along comes Mr. White Collar who at 31 still lived with his parents. Like an ass, I marry him. Stayed "married" for 13 years - separated for 5 because I couldn't get rid of him - divorced from him for over a year now.

My current SO of 3 years is the type I did well with all along, and guess what? Mom knows she was wrong. Life is good. LOL
July 11, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Here's my story. LOL I always went for the biker
> types that were nice guys, with good jobs, nice
> houses, treated me well, were respectable, but
> *GASP* they rode Harleys. My mother did not
> approve of this. So worried how it "LOOKS" to
> other people.

I totally hear you, KFLL. I have short-short hair (but wear head covering) and have tattoos. My mother used to get on my case all of the time because how it "looked". Yet, I am polite to service workers and everyone else as well as being a good tipper in restaurants. However, I have seen the Princesses with their perfect manicures, hair, and Macy*s clothing who are total cunts when out shopping or when speaking to a server.
>
> So along comes Mr. White Collar who at 31 still
> lived with his parents. Like an ass, I marry him.
> Stayed "married" for 13 years - separated for 5
> because I couldn't get rid of him - divorced from
> him for over a year now.

My soon-to-be ex thought he was all that because he came from a family of Ph D's. Never mind that his MOTHER gave up her college education as it was expected when she married his father...but did all of his papers. The two separated when my soon-to-be former husband and his sister were grown.

I am usually not for alimony; but in this case, I felt differently since she basically did almost all of the work for Daddio to get his career. Soon-to-be former MIL got seven years alimony but not much. Now...she struggles. My soon-to-be ex-SIL is a millionaire due to being in the right place at the right time but does shit for her mother while fawning all over the father who is an ass!

I'll be glad when the divorce is a done deal. What took so long to get rid of your asshole? Was it the state's laws or he just would not leave?

> My current SO of 3 years is the type I did well
> with all along, and guess what? Mom knows she was
> wrong. Life is good. LOL

Life is good for me, too. And...my mom also realises that the man who I left is an ass. There are many decent men who own Harleys while some have the gang or the bad-ass mentality.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login