Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"I got pregnant again...."

Posted by Annie 
Annie
"I got pregnant again...."
June 18, 2007
Just shows to go you that in an intelligent universe, people should have a license to parent. This bimbo's reason to spawn (again!!!!) "I got pregnant again so may haircut would grow out faster," - would have put her in the category - "LICENSE REVOKED" and she would have been permanently sprayed (or at this point euthenized - the twit is obviously braindead).

I hope she shared that reason with her SO. I'm sure he's either looking into divorce - PRONTO - or finding a loony bin that will take her dumb ass. Let's put that reason on the breeder bingo card, shall we?

Heavens, this woman gives "dumb" a bad name.
Re: "I got pregnant again...."
June 18, 2007
Yea really, I read that post and thought, "Wow, wonder what the baybee daddy thought of that."

What a GREAT reason to get pregnant!

Think of it this way, her hair will grow out faster while she's repugnant, and after the kid is born, she can pull all of it out in frustration! Sucks to be her!
June 18, 2007
Just when you think you've heard it all. . .

Words fail me. And to think these fucks are raising the next generation shrug
Annie
June 18, 2007
Amen, Liz!

AND I can't wait until her second kid asks, "Why was I born, moomie?" Yes, that will go into the child scrapbook for sure.

What, she couldn't buy a wig?? (Lots cheaper, doncha know!!!)

Oh, and how about the bint on a recent post at that site who's poking holes in her husband's condoms.

You've just got to LOVE the trust/respect these women have for their respective SO's. NOT!
June 18, 2007
Hey Annie

I've heard repugnancy really fucks up the condition of your hair after the loaf is shat out. So she may have been better off going for the wig after all lol.
June 18, 2007
Julia Roberts, another Hollywood bitch, just shat out Baby #3 with the man she got together with when he was clearly married to someone ELSE. The guy was an opportunist who worked withe film camera crew. The Mrs. had no idea that her husband was banging Julia until he left her. Ms. Roberts showed to be another Cunt Angelina by wearing t-shirts that said, "Get over it, Vera," to humiliate the wife who was quite upset. The ex-wife is the one who really lucked out as she had no brats with this shit of a man. All Julia got was someone beneath her who only saw the "good life" when she looked his way. If Julia was a cashier at Wal-Mart, the men would not think this big-lipped, freckled woman was something "hot". I am sure this guy will fuck around with a younger starlet in the years to come...
Annie
June 18, 2007
Wouldn't surprise me at all, Liz!!!

Also, I thought that in the case of some women who are pregnant, their hair gets really greasy. Could be that this twit will wind up shaving off all of her hair for some blessed relief (especially during the summer, and from her post, I'm sure this piece of trailer trash is from the SOUTH).

I just LOVE KARMA!!!!!

Go CF!!!!
DrDanCorelli
June 18, 2007
Ahhh...my annual chance to tell my favorite old joke...

Pregnancy is a problem of air and water. Legs in the air from too much whiskey in the water.

I didn't say it was a good joke, but an oooooolllddd joke.
June 18, 2007
Is this for real? The cunt did it for her HAIR? That's not much better than "Oops!", now, is it? What an idiot.
June 18, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Julia Roberts, another Hollywood bitch, just shat
> out Baby #3 with the man she got together with
> when he was clearly married to someone ELSE.

I hate that nasty bitch so much! Her t-shirt said "A Low Vera" - because she's so fucking clever, don't you know.
RowanFaust
June 18, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
> Ms. Roberts
> showed to be another Cunt Angelina by wearing
> t-shirts that said, "Get over it, Vera," to
> humiliate the wife who was quite upset. The
> ex-wife is the one who really lucked out as she
> had no brats with this shit of a man

I've always hated that horse-faced bitch. Wait, calling her 'horse-faced bitch' is an insult...

To horses and dogs!!!
June 19, 2007
RowanFaust Wrote:
> amethusos* Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ms. Roberts
> > showed to be another Cunt Angelina by wearing
> > t-shirts that said, "Get over it, Vera," to
> > humiliate the wife who was quite upset. The
> > ex-wife is the one who really lucked out as she
> > had no brats with this shit of a man
>
> I've always hated that horse-faced bitch. Wait,
> calling her 'horse-faced bitch' is an insult...
>
>
>
>
>
>
> To horses and dogs!!!

The t-shirt Julia wore shows she is still a low-rent cunt from Georgia despite making millions as an actress. Ms. Roberts is butt-ugly like Angelina. Camera Man would not have left his wife for her much less pay attention for an easy fuck had Julia Roberts not been who she is but working some menial job on the movie set such as emptying trash and sweeping.
June 19, 2007
Medusa Wrote:
> amethusos* Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Julia Roberts, another Hollywood bitch, just
> shat
> > out Baby #3 with the man she got together with
> > when he was clearly married to someone ELSE.
>
> I hate that nasty bitch so much! Her t-shirt said
> "A Low Vera" - because she's so fucking clever,
> don't you know.

"A Low Vera"? Julia Roberts is the "low" person despite "who she is"...not Vera. The dizzy star did not realise that she reached beneath her when she took that married camera guy home. I am certain that most people in Hollywood just tolerate this man as most celebs tend to marry their own or a little higher. By this time, many female stars have learned not to marry "commoners" as these guys will rip them off in time.
June 19, 2007
Julia Roberts is nothing but a skanky bitch. These celebs think they can have whoever the hell they want. I've seen celebs toss aside the partners/spouses they had before they made it big, after they became famous, because they thought there was someone better for them now that they are a big deal.

Has anyone read lately about Kristy Swanson? Check it out. Another home-wrecking cunt that deserves a good beat down. She is nothing but trailer trash with money.

Doesn't anyone have a clue anymore?
June 19, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Julia Roberts is nothing but a skanky bitch.
> These celebs think they can have whoever the hell
> they want. I've seen celebs toss aside the
> partners/spouses they had before they made it big,
> after they became famous, because they thought
> there was someone better for them now that they
> are a big deal.
>
> Has anyone read lately about Kristy Swanson? Check
> it out. Another home-wrecking cunt that deserves a
> good beat down. She is nothing but trailer trash
> with money.
>
> Doesn't anyone have a clue anymore?

Kevin Costner is a fucking pig who threw away his first wife, who he naturally bred with, once he became famous and young starlets wanted to bang him. What was really rich was how this fuckhead whined how some model "cheated on him" when they were dating...or should I say screwing.

Fran Drescher did the same thing: dump her husband who actually stood by her when she had CANCER. Her attitude was that she deserved "better" meaning Young Dick in her Pussy once she got fame and $$$...as if the young lovers gave a damn about her.

Kristy Swanson is another cunt. The first wife should have had more class and not fight over a man. No man is worth the grief. Nancy Kerrigan, the skater, got into cunt mode and broke up her manager's marriage.
June 19, 2007
DrDanCorelli Wrote:
> Ahhh...my annual chance to tell my favorite old
> joke...
>
> Pregnancy is a problem of air and water. Legs in
> the air from too much whiskey in the water.
>
> I didn't say it was a good joke, but an
> oooooolllddd joke.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Dr. Dan's posts!
Anonymous User
June 19, 2007
PLEASE say you're kidding about this!!!

And yet people go on and on about how procreation is a RIGHT???

What about the rights of a CHILD brought into an environment of BRAIN-DEAD parents? (gosh, all those conservative folks forget about that aspect of a kid's rights, don't they?)
June 19, 2007
Hell Kat I didn't even think of that one.

Every child has the right to be aborted if the parents are:
stupid
lazy
idiotic
brain-dead
sheep
assholes
dumb
evil
wrong
shitty
June 20, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> Hell Kat I didn't even think of that one.
>
> Every child has the right to be aborted if the
> parents are:
> stupid
> lazy
> idiotic
> brain-dead
> sheep
> assholes
> dumb
> evil
> wrong
> shitty

If that was the case, most abortion clinics would be filled to capacity and I would want to own one to make the $$$. grinning smiley
June 20, 2007
I'm just advocating for children's rights.
Anonymous User
June 20, 2007
I bet Lyle Lovett is on his knees, thanking his deity of choice that he never spawned with that bitch Julia. I like him, he may not be the most attractive guy in the world, but he is WAY more talented than that slag JR ever was.

Back to the original topic...this is even dumber than the bimbos who get knocked up because it makes their boobs bigger, and that helps them hang on to their may-un. I really thinl that there should be licensing procedures for those who wish to spawn, starting with a session with a counselor who will ask WHY you want to sprog. if the reason isn't good enough, or it it is shown that they can't properly take care of any sproggen, no license to breed.

If only I ruled the world...sigh...

Anyhoo, I don't know where that whole thing about hair growing faster when you're knocked up comes from. My hair grows too damned fast, and it's driving me nuts. Seems like I always have to cut it, to keep it from getting too long and scraggly. And I am POSTIVE that I am not knocked up...Catdaddy had the snip years ago, and I'm starting menopause...Aunt Flo, the nasty old bitch, hasn't paid me a visit in ages. I am SO rejoicing over that!
Annie
June 20, 2007
Yay, catmommy9!!! Ripley's wouldn't even believe that a bitch this dumb would want to get pregant for such an asinine reason.

It gets back to that there really should be licensing procedures in place to spawn humans, and you'd better have a damned good one (that would cut our population down by about 75% right there - and that's a conservative estimate).

Please run for world ruler, catmommy9 (we could also use a woman in that position)!

So glad I'm CHILDFREE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login