Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Crazy Psychic!

Posted by RowanFaust 
RowanFaust
Crazy Psychic!
June 18, 2007
We know this lady who fancies herself a psychic, and does readings for ppl. Yesterday, she told me this crazy shit that Merc and I will have a brat before I am 40!!! She knows I am CF, and I told her that Merc is definitely CF, too. She says, well you WILL have one brat. I said I'm over 30, have been CF all my life, and Merc and I KNOW our own minds. She try to tell me that it's all because of my abusive mother that I am CF, and not my own mind. I said I can't stand baybeez and toadlers, and she gave me the old 'It's different when it's your OWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!' BS. I said why wasn't it different for my mother, and she gave me that crap about how it's not MY mind that is CF, but my mother. Argh!!! :scr

I will be having a TUBAL before I'm 40, and if before then, our careful BC fails, we KNOW wot we will be doing, and it DOESN'T involve me whelping!!! Some ppl! Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Re: Crazy Psychic!
June 19, 2007
no way in hell, am i gonna have a brat, i know how bad i am, i am sure some of the other posters know sometimes i can be a bit of a pain wink.. i dont apologise, its just me.. but you only really see me on good days.

i know how bloody awful i can be when i am focused, i snap at everyone, because they dare distract me, i like order in my life, a routine.

sometimes so called psychics are just fakes, or they put their own beleif into the viewing. i dont go anymore, because they consistently get my stuff wrong, looks like i am "infecting" rowan with my talent of screwing them up.

no way will it happen, if an accident does occur, i will drive her to the clinic, (i dont drive but i will).

stupid woman, just wait till i get hold of her. then i really will let rip with all my argument powers (which you have seenwink)

let alone the horrible, effects of having a child will have on rowan, i could never put any woman through that suffering.

am 34 had a good life, and i know my own mind.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 19, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> let alone the horrible, effects of having a child
> will have on rowan, i could never put any woman
> through that suffering.
>
> am 34 had a good life, and i know my own mind.

Mercurior, if only more men thought the way you do. Most of them have no idea what a woman has to go through when pregnant. Even what's considered an "easy" repugnancy is anything but.
A friend of mine is a nursing student and was sent to the OB/GYN unit as part of her rotation. She told me that almost half the women, who were considered low-risk, had some sort of complication.
Something else they don't tell you. . .

I'm so sick of breeders saying I'll change my mind. How the fuck can they know me better than I know myself?
Then again, maybe they're just jealous cos it's too late to change their minds!
June 19, 2007
What she said can be looked at in a few ways.

1. She is just wrong and isn't really a psychic, just some whack that gives REAL psychics a bad name.

2. She may be seeing something from your past life or a life to come.

I've had many readings over the years by a psyhic in my area who works with police departments all over the country. He sees some things from my last past life.

If the psychic is good, they can differentiate between lives, and will know where the event will/has happened.

Laurie Cabot (official Witch of Salem, MA) is another good psychic whom I've been to many times. She reads a lot about past lives and nails it right with time periods, etc.

If someone told me I were going to have a brat, it would send me into a terrible panic, complete with hand-wringing, pacing and hysterics.
June 19, 2007
Rowan, KFLL is right. Pay this psychic no mind. I've gone to two pyschics in the Orlando area close to a year before I moved. Both were right on about things that they had no idea about even though one knew me quite well. Never was there any talk of those babies. One of the psychics was a man. The other, a female. The man was right-on about my move and where I would end up...even before I thought seriously of leaving my soon-to-be ex-husband! I do get the feeling that most of the women in the biz, however, do want to jabber nothing more of bay-bees and marriage to their female clientèle believing that is that the ladies want to hear.
giselle
June 29, 2007
If this so called psychic is so good why hasn't she won the lottery, or lots and money or become famous. If she was so good she would have known all the answers. Ignore her , she's talking codswallop.
Anonymous User
June 29, 2007
I agree with ignoring the bullshit. If this psychic is any good at all, the worst that might happen is that birth control will fail, and RowanFaust will get knocked up.

But that is where PERSONAL CHOICE comes in. Accidents hapen no matter what birth control is being used. But where is it written that you have to carry, birth, and keep the loaf? Merc said that if she got knocked up by accident, he'd be driving her to an abortion clinic. Just because birth control fails, and a woman gets knocked up, doesn't mean she has to birth and keep the damned loaf.

I fucking HATE navel-gazers.
RowanFaust
June 30, 2007
> Merc said
> that if she got knocked up by accident, he'd be
> driving her to an abortion clinic. Just because
> birth control fails, and a woman gets knocked up,
> doesn't mean she has to birth and keep the damned
> loaf.

She'd(psychic) better damn well BELIEVE I'll have an abortion!!! Just reading the first line of getting knocked up made me want to hurl, then go homicidal. FTS of breeding!!!

Yes, I've decided to just ignore her. Codswallop is right!!

It did send me into a panic, KFLL. Another lady there couldn't believe how bad I was shaking, and that I was almost in tears.
June 30, 2007
hell i would drive her (i cant drive), i would even carry her, i'll even go into debt if it happened.. would chop my left arm and sell it, if any one wanted it..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
leaning toward childfree
July 06, 2007
I got Merc and Faust beat.

When I was fourteen, my family went to Africa for vacation. I saw a fortune teller, an old man who spoke in !Kung and had gray dread locks. He threw some bones and said something to his translator, a sweet lady with the prettiest smile I have ever seen (I'm sorry, I'm a writer and I remember this very vividly), who said to me, "he says you are going to have twins, and a very happy family." I thought, wow, this experience has been pretty neat.

a year later, I was in LA, where another psychic read my tarot cards and said I was going to have twins, a boy and a girl. The hair on the back of my neck stirred.

And in Omaha, where I live, and another psychic told me I was going to have twins. Then, at a fair in New Zealand, another tarot reader said I was going to have twins.

Four psychics, three continents, say that I'm going to have twins.

On another note, it's nice that there are people on this board who are also interested in the metaphysical. I've been snickered at but I think it's fun and sometimes spookily accurate, especially astrology. Not the dime store and newspaper astrology, which is crap, but the Rob Breszny's and the Madalyn Aslans and the Susan Millers, and many others who actually research it as a science.
Rapunzel111
July 06, 2007
Hi Rowan-
Wow...I am sorry people are trying to pull the old "I know yuor heart better than you do and it beats within you"shit.
If yu wanna get your tubal faster with less BS and medical professionals trying to talk you out of it or putting down your decision,go through The National Organization of Women (NOW).NOW has clinics in most cities that perform tubals without you already having a shitloaf and without being over 40 years old.They do of course ask you questions just to be sure you are certain about your decision but they are respectful about your body and your decision.
RowanFaust
July 07, 2007
That's DAMN scary, Leaning Toward CF doh face

Wow thanx, Rapunzel, I've never thought of NOW. I'll definitely look into that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login