Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Has anyone had this test in school

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Has anyone had this test in school
June 20, 2007
I remember when I was in school (primary or hs), we once had a test. The background was that there would be a nuclear war eventually. You had one bunker big enough to accommodate a certain number of people, but too many people to fit in. Who would be allowed to live and who would die?
Of course, there were kids, moos, elderly, doctors, gays, couples, etc. with various abilities and various knowledge.
I remember when I was in school, I probably thought like I was expected: the women were kept to repopulate. Now I'd say fuck that shit. Keep the fun people and kick out the breeders and their fuck trophees, because being stuck in a bunker with clueless breeders who expect people to fawn over their offspring and babysit them would suck! I'd rather have a stroll in the nuclear rain.
CFBitchfromLA
Re: Has anyone had this test in school
June 20, 2007
Our version of the test was space age, and we were taking a spaceship to a new planet. We had 100 people we could take, and we had to choose their jobs, etc. I thought it was a fun exercise, until the class had a stupid little twat who kept screaming we needed babies among the hundred. She lost her argument because nobody thought brats should be on a space trip!
June 21, 2007
brats are intensive, to have a brat on a ship or in a bunker with limited resources, would take more time and resources.

i am a bit of a storehouse of knowledge, i study, i can survive in the wilds, i cna do it all i can build basic and nos so basic shelters, so to give a space up for a energy and time intensive brat, plus all the resources it used..

they could always have kids, after, so why bring a brat up in an environment like that..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 21, 2007
I had that test in a social sciences class at a community college. There was a baby in the bunker. I said to put out the squalling infant...and got holy hell for that one... grinning smiley

Fuck that shit of keeping women so they can be forced to breed in captivity! If I was in that bunker and did not have my tubal, I would willingly leave so I would not be gang-raped and forced to be a moo to repopulate the planet!
Anonymous User
June 21, 2007
"Fuck that shit of keeping women so they can be forced to breed in captivity! If I was in that bunker and did not have my tubal, I would willingly leave so I would not be gang-raped and forced to be a moo to repopulate the planet!"

I've always thought the same thing about those scenarios! That the women are just meant to be bred as much as possible, with no say in the matter -- and that the same thing would happen to any daughters they had as soon as they were physically able to breed.

If I were to choose people for the bunker, I'd choose all child-free people, and we could enjoy ourselves as much as possible, with no screaming kids. Hey, it's most likely that humans would've caused the disaster, so why re-populate the planet just to have another man-made disaster happen again? I'm in total agreement with VHEMT -- "Live long and die out".
June 21, 2007
i remember one book that gave me nightmares, called genesis 2, from many years ago. it was about this underground society, and the women were just breeding machines, they would make pregnancy go in 4 months but it would turn the woman into a mindless vegetable, and they would give birth faster, until they burned out.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
June 21, 2007
This reminds me of a movie Virus. A virus destroys life on Earth and the only way to survive is to move up North. A few scientists make it, but they decide they have to repopulate the planet. In order to do it, the women cannot refuse the men that want to impregnate them. And then you see a year later, they are all happy with the kids.
I liked the idea of the virus, but that stopped at the forced breeding. I was a teenager and it made me mad.
I often find myself thinking what I would do if there was a catastrophe that would leave me alone. I would keep a low profile and try to find a secluded place to live and grow food. I would not want to end up being forced to breed should I encounter survivors.
I liked the book The Stand and read it twice. I really wanted to be one of the survivors.
June 21, 2007
i am always fascinated by the end of the world movies, zombies, or virus, or anything like that, i dont particularly like humanity,

like day of the triffids, the living dead series, and many more. love them all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login