Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2363 Plane Toilets

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2363 Plane Toilets
June 21, 2007
Oh I'm sure it was a breeder. Only an entitlement-minded, self-centered, "it's all about me" cunt face would pull such a stunt.

Same goes for the moo who clogged the toilet on the Glasgow flight.

More public humiliation should be practiced, maybe then the moos would realize that the general population doesn't give a flying hang that they are doing TMIJITW when they so selfishly inconvenience everyone just to suit their own needs.

Why can't they pack some Zip-Loc bags for Shitford's dirty diapers? Are they such idiots that they come ill-prepared knowing their kid is going to have to be changed during a flight?
Re: 2363 Plane Toilets
June 21, 2007
plane toilets are bad enough at the best of times.. and when i regularly travel 12 or more hours at a time..

but as we all "know" MOO's can do no wrong!!!

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 21, 2007
Can you imagine how disgusting it must've been for the other passengers? Eeww.
Not to mention the agony of 7 hours without going to the loo.

All because of some stoopid selfish breeders. . .
June 22, 2007
7 hours with NO restroom? I couldn't even last 1 hour!

Is there a thing called air rage or plane rage b/c I'm feeling it just reading about this. It's a perfectly valid reason for installing an eject button. Since an apology from guilty moo is out of the question in this universe, I'd be first to fling both those ass-fuck moos & their shitbags into the stratosphere.

Why does making a baby deplete the brain of all common sense and respect for those around you?
Annie
June 22, 2007
I'm in complete agreement with you, Guest.

I would have been screaming bloody murder. AND they should have investigated, and once the culprits were identified, they should have had to pay for damages, and if they couldn't pay up, throw their dumb asses in jail.

Screw them.
June 22, 2007
But you know, instead of doing the right thing and punishing culprit moo, they'll probably make planes more "child friendly" and the rest of us will be left paying higher ticket rates.

Why doesn't some company who knows how to deal with the snivelling shits start their own airline so the rest of us can fly in peace? Make way for 'Air Disney".
June 22, 2007
Guest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But you know, instead of doing the right thing and
> punishing culprit moo, they'll probably make
> planes more "child friendly" and the rest of us
> will be left paying higher ticket rates.

That is how it is always done...penalize the childfree by charging them more $$$ for the breeders and their brats. Another problem with Airline Hell is how the CEOs get richer but the pay gets lower for the workers. In the Wall Street Journal, it is reported that the average salary for an airline worker is $8.50-9.00 an hour. I knew a few people in Orlando who earned that as gate/ramp agents. No wonder the airlines are getting shit for workers as most people see that a job at Wal-Mart or Target for the same pay would be less stressful to the mind and body. That is another reason why customer service sucks when it comes to the airline business when it used to be a big deal to fly.
June 22, 2007
It's got to be a moo, becuase there's no other reason why a person would need latex gloves on a flight. I guess if they were dying their hair or something. And what sort of moo uses latex gloves to change a diaper? WTF?! I've never heard or seen such a thing. Every mother I've ever known has just given up and said "Well, I've got a kid now, I'm going to be covered in bodily fluid for the next 4 years at least". Hell, I never even used gloves and I changed lots of diapers as a babysitter.

I'd have to say if I was forced to sit on a shit stink filled flight for 7 hours without using the toilet...well, I couldn't do it. I'd have to use the toilet eventually, and if I couldn't then I'd have to just go in my pants. And the stink? I'd probably find the nearest moo and vomit on her and her sprog.
June 22, 2007
A lot of airline workers who service the jets wear latex gloves. My above post of the horrid pay to work for any given airline shows how most employees really do not give a rat's ass about their jobs and are only there to watch the clock until they find another job that pays better. Most breeders do not seem to use gloves when they change diapers...not that I know of anyway...shrug I know if I had to use the bathroom on that flight, I would ask for a coffee cup or do it in a plastic bag and then dump it. I am not fucking up my kidneys or colon to "hold it in" for 7+ hours.
June 22, 2007
...if I had to go in a plastic bag...I think the only fitting place to store said plastic bags of crap would be in the seat next to moo. Then she can look at it for 7 hours.
June 22, 2007
well, there is a new airline called smintair its an airline that allows smoking, of course kids wont like it, the non smokers(the ones who are up in arms) wont like it.. so all the better for us who dont mind smokers.

http://smintair.com/ABOUT/about.html ok it costs a bit more.. but..i would rather have smoke than baby shit

i quote "SMINTAIR will be the airline with the best service available, willing to conquer new territory in aviation. It will also be an airline with the highest possible safety standard. The renowned technicians of LUFTHANSA will maintain and repair our aircrafts on all service intervals specified by BOEING with only original parts allowed during the process.

Although innovative, SMINTAIR will treat its passengers like the guest of an international Grand Hotel. It is an obligation to SMINTAIR to bring back the exclusivity in flying encountered in the 1960s and dearly missed by so many. The classic ambience paired with today's technology will make flying SMINTAIR a unique experience. Presentations of luxurious goods with all due countenance, Telephone, TV, DVD, MP3, Internet, are just some of the many envisioned tools and aspects of in-flight entertainment.

SMINTAIR believes in a very close relation to its guests. Therefor, every passenger will find a short questionnaire within his Onboard Entertainment Pack. The OEP also includes the Duty-Free listing, the monthly SMINTAIR Gazette and pamphlets of our sponsors. SMINTAIR offers refuge from daily stress and restriction, an island of tranquillity, a World of its own, above the clouds.

The SMINTAIR management consists of people who travelled the World on about every aircraft and airline available, therefor perfectly aware of what a classic air traveller requires and more important, expects or even hopes for. Between reality, expectation and hope, there are huge gaps neither the small nor the big carriers seem to be able to fill. SMINTAIR is setup to gladly fill those gaps and offer that kind of service today's passenger so desperately misses, especially on long hauls.

SMINTAIR reinstates the liberty of smoking in all seats. Non-smokers will find the cabin air more refreshing than on any other flight with any other airline, as SMINTAIR adds fresh outside air to the conditioning system! This is more expensive, as it burns more fuel, but it is seen as an additional service to our guests.

As the World's first airline re-allowing their guests to smoke, SMINTAIR is entering many uncovered niches in aviation, designed to give the traveller maximum pleasure out of their flight experience. SMINTAIR spends more than three times the amount usually invested on passenger's nourishment. Signature recipes created by internationally renowned chefs will make each meal a feast. Charming and beautiful flight attendants in uniforms designed by famous couturiers are there to take the very best care of you. Every two years, a new designer will be elected to keep the uniform design á la mode. SMINTAIR is currently talking to potential sponsors offering luxurious merchandise. Everything from caviar to clothes and smoker's utensils to jewellery will be offered for free consumption or at special duty free prices during our flights. Main sponsors will also be able to host events aboard our third aircraft, displaying their latest fashion or merchandise, thus taking SMINTAIR in-flight entertainment and service to new levels. "

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 22, 2007
SMINTAIR sounds like a dream. I'm assuming they're the same company who makes 'Smints.
June 22, 2007
nah, its smokers international air, or smintair wink..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login