Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

agreed

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
agreed
June 26, 2007
That goddamn show sparks my ire EVERY TIME I watch it.

I went to private school and lived in a neighborhood with kids like that. I love the way I grew up and the fact that my parents worked really hard for their upper middle class lifestyle but I noticed that my mom was THE ONLY mom in the neighborhood with a job and surprisingly my brother and I never behaved in such a despicable, entitled, ungrateful manner. The kids on this show all seem to have SAHM's and it's no secret that they seem to end up with the crappiest kids. I really think it's because all the kid has to see is Mommy leeching off of Daddy their whole life and not doing a fucking thing to EARN or "deserve" their lavish lifestyle and the little fuckers think they're entitled to the same thing. "Mommy doesn't do shit and she gets what she wants, I'm gonna follow suit."

And there you have it.
Anonymous User
Re: agreed
June 26, 2007
whoops how the hell did this end up here?
Re: agreed
June 26, 2007
well if you click a reply to an entry it will auto put it here on this board, sometimes if you have left the board it will ask for your password and it may end up here instead of under the topic..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login