Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dumb things breeders say...

Posted by amethusos* 
Dumb things breeders say...
June 29, 2007
I was reading an article re: Phil - one of the American Idol Top Twelve. He told me how he ruined his older brother's birthday by being born on the same day. His moo said, "Here is your birthday present," to her older son who replied that he wanted a truck when showed the baby. What a dumb thing to say to the sibling. Shouldn't his/her day be special is birthdays are celebrated? Not to diss the newer family member but most people should have some sense that smaller kids feel jealousy due to wondering if they will continue to be cared for after the new baby is brought home. What that moo said is the same as Daddio coming through the door with a new trophy girlfriend, who is younger, saying to his wife, "Lookeee...here is your birthday present." I doubt the wifey would be happy at the lack of sensitivity.
Re: Dumb things breeders say...
July 02, 2007
Breeders are notorious for saying dumb shit, having shat out their brains with the after birth, what can we expect?

And what message does that send to the older sibling?
CF Uter
July 03, 2007
To tell you the truth, I don't think his moo's statement is the end of the world. She could have explained how special it is to have a baby bro to play with etc for the rest of his life and how much he will like it.

To get all bent outta shape about a statement like that falls into the coddling and self-esteem boosting of the late 80's and beyond.

This is only MHO of course......
July 05, 2007
CF Uter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To tell you the truth, I don't think his moo's
> statement is the end of the world. She could
> have explained how special it is to have a baby
> bro to play with etc for the rest of his life and
> how much he will like it.
>
> To get all bent outta shape about a statement like
> that falls into the coddling and self-esteem
> boosting of the late 80's and beyond.
>
> This is only MHO of course......

I do agree how there is too much on self-esteem yet most very young children do feel quite needy until a certain age. I can understand the kid not being too happy at feeling he was replaced. It was different during the era where people only bred to have farm hands to do the work. No expectation of "love" was there for the children even at birth so another baby meant less work for the older siblings yet they still had to deal with lack of privacy.

In this era, the older child does get stuck with the cunt work of being an unpaid sitter or Moo says in exasperation, "Let her have it...," when the little brat is taking all of the older sibling's toys and then screaming how it is "mine". My cousin was notorious with that and wondered why her oldest daughter hated the little sister. Not a good way to learn how to share...

Most people hate their siblings even in adulthood. Having a brother or sister is not an automatic playmate. I am glad I am an only child after seeing how the same people I knew as kids still have a ton of problems with brothers or sisters as adults. Contrary to myth, siblings do not look out for each other and they do not come to love each other by their twenties. It is the same shit but at different ages.

Imagine if Daddio came home with a younger version of moo saying that is her birthday gift and how much she will enjoy "playing with her" while the husband watches. :gun1 I doubt Mommy would love her b-day gift! I'm sure the moo would act out more than the toddler. The above example was given to moos who tell their child that they loved him/her so much that they had another baby. The "bringing home another woman because Daddy loves Mommy so much and wants another just like her...or better" does make it more real for the clueless mommy.
July 05, 2007
Another thing I wanted to add after seeing a friend today over the sibling shit and how the older kid just better deal with the new hatchling is how parents are shitty by playing favourites. That goes beyond the self-esteem psychobabble. My friend was never allowed to receive a nice gift from relatives. She came from wealth and was a decent enough kid. Yet, she was treated like the n***er of the family. One uncle had a custom charm bracelet made for her. The cunt mother said that her daughter would be dead before allowed to wear such a nice thing. One Shitmas, Friend got the EXACT same gift as her brother and she was happy thinking that would calm her moo down. Noooooo...the present was snatched from her on Dec. 26th and placed in the Almighty Brother's room. Needless to say, Younger Brother is still a shit and he is in his 50's. So glad I was an only child...and that no "birthday gifts" of sprogs were bestowed on me as "playmates" who I probably would have hated...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login