Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Worst in names!

Posted by amethusos* 
Worst in names!
June 29, 2007
On FNC a few days or so ago, I heard how one set of breeders want to name the newborn 4Real. Honestly! The dim bulb young moo and duh said they want to name the poor child 4Real because that is what they said when they saw the fetus on the ultrasound, "For Real???" Of course, they are whining how they are getting flack for such a name. Why don't these asswipes actually think of the poor kid's feelings when he gets older and gets hassled at school? Imagine applying for a job with that name! Regardless of education or past experience, it would be hard getting any serious position with such an asinine name. Some breeders really set up their own children for failure.
Annie
Re: Worst in names!
June 29, 2007
I read about that loony couple on a web news site a few days ago. The couple are from New Zealand, and the country's laws don't allow people to put a number for a child's name. (Reminds me of the "Peanuts" comic strip - one of the kids was named 5 or something like that - because the kid's parents couldn't figure out a name, or else they named all of their kids with numbers - hard to remember.)

And when I read that article they were still considering naming their kid "Real". Might as well put a "kick me" sign on that poor kid's back.

Some parents are complete morons.
July 02, 2007
"AAAAAH gentlemen, now if you'll look to the left of our main stage, our very own Miss 4Real will be giving lap dances for the next hour, get in line guys! Afterwhich, she'll be back on stage for her tintillating performance around the big brass pole! Let's give her a big round of applause!!!"
Anonymous User
July 03, 2007
Yeah, really. Can you imagine being referred to "Dr. 4Real Smith" at the hospital or imagine "4Real O-Rly Jones" announced at a Harvard graduation???

And wasn't Linus' little brother in "Peanuts" named "Zero" or something like that?
Annie
July 04, 2007
Kat,

Linus's little brother was named Rerun.

Happy 4th! (Oooh, just thought, "4Real on the 4th!" Make it stop!!!!)

Stay cool, kiddos!
July 05, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, really. Can you imagine being referred to
> "Dr. 4Real Smith" at the hospital or imagine
> "4Real O-Rly Jones" announced at a Harvard
> graduation???

4Real ain't going to be a doctor. He will probably be a white trash 'hood rat like his moo and duh. It is not as he is Gwyneth Paltrow's child, named "Apple", who was born with the silver spoon in her spoiled mouth where asinine names have no issue.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login