Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Episode #458,901,672 of "Those Selfless Parents"

Posted by catmeow 
Episode #458,901,672 of "Those Selfless Parents"
July 06, 2007
http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=1009882

My work sucks, but there's no way I want a position in the social services industry and have to deal with trash like this.
Re: Episode #458,901,672 of "Those Selfless Parents"
July 09, 2007
What pisses me off is that the parent knows this shit goes on and they turn a blind eye. They let it happen. The kid is merely a punching bag for the custodial parents' boyfriend/girlfriend. They they deceive the child services people. Or better yet, will say, "I didn't know this was happening to my child." Riiiiight..........

Had I ever been a breeder and had a boyfriend do this to my kid, I'd kick the shit out of him then I'd have him killed. Are these stupid breeder women so desperate for a MAYUN that they allow men like this into their lives? What message is this sending to their kids? Kids pay the price for moo's insecurities.
KFLL, from what I've seen and experienced, many women DO put their kids' lives last whenever they get involved with a MAYUN. They'll ignore or discredit blatant signs of abuse and/or neglect just so they'll have some lowlife they can bed.

And did you notice in the article that that skank's ex-husband (father of the abused little girl) is a convicted sex offender. She really knows how to pick them!

I hope both the mom and her boyfriend spend the rest of their lives in jail. They deserve it.
July 09, 2007
While I am wholey against any sort of forced medical intervention on unwilling patients, in cases like this, every adult involved should be sterilized and be put into some sort of database that also disallows them from ever having access to anything they need to provide care for ever.
No kids. No pets.
July 09, 2007
Yeah, like the mom didn't know anything. Let's see, your child has infected facial wounds, and social services is already involved. Yeah, I'm sure, poor innocent moooo who "loves her children so much" doesn't have a clue as to what could possibly have happened.
July 10, 2007
Ok, so the child's lip and ears are deformed from repeated trauma and moo claims she didn't know what was going on? Did she think the effin' fairies were responsible?!

WTF is the matter with these skanks that they're so desperate for a mayun, no matter what kind of scum he is?

And to think that breeders still claim that pahrunting makes you a better person. . .
July 10, 2007
Feh and Liz, they can always blame the FAMBLEE dog. Heck, every FAMBLEE should have a dog just for blaming the kid's injuries on!

I agree with Feh, sterilize the fuckers and prohibit them from ever having as much as a gold fish to care for.
KFFL, between the skank and her lowlife, scuzzy boyfriend, they couldn't properly care for a pet rock.

A eugenic cocktail for the both of them.
July 10, 2007
Follow-ups: http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=1010009
http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=1010252

Yeah, parenting makes you a better person--NOT!

I hope someone can adopt this kid (see second article) and get her away from the skank and her mayun.
July 11, 2007
Hell, she'd probably have a better life working in a sweat shop or brothel in the third world compared to what she's got now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login