Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Egads...not again!

Posted by amethusos* 
Egads...not again!
July 12, 2007
http://monster.typepad.com/monsterblog/2007/06/breast-feeding-.html?WT.mc_n=MNL000283

Monster.com has a forum where the moos are bleating about being able to whip out the tits in public and how the job must have breastfeeding rooms to accomodate their breeder co-workers. One asshole went on how this country was based on Christian attitudes to defend one mother who cried how more of the woman's bod is allowed to be shown on a beach than for a breastfeeding mother. Has this woman not realised that beaches REQUIRE a woman's breasts to be covered with a swimsuit whether it is a one-piece or a bikini? Nude beaches are different where they are segregated and people are made aware ahead of time before they venture out there. As for Christianity...so much hatred and animosity against women have been perpetuated and is still going on due to this religion. The Bible is a fucking novel rather than something "real".
Re: Egads...not again!
July 12, 2007
Piss me RIGHT off. These fucking women MAKE THIS CHOICE 1. to BREED and 2. to BREASTFEED. I can see if either or both were REQUIREMENTS, then you make accomodations. Not for a mere CHOICE.

WHY OH FUCKING WHY does the rest of the world have to accomodate them?

Monster.com sucks cock in hell. I'm deleting my resume off there and cancelling my account. Assholes.

And FUCK all this talk of Christianity, and famblee values, and the fucking bible. It's just plain old ordinary common sense that NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE wants to see your saggy, veiny, stretch-marked milk filled bags of skin 1. out in public, and 2. being sucked on by your freshly-hatched cockroach.

Like Am said before, these bitches are the first to complain about nude beaches and skimpy swimsuits at public pools.

Yea, I'm feeling really bitchy this afternoon.
Pepper
July 12, 2007
This essay hits the nail on the head in so many ways:

http://www.violentacres.com/archives/217/i-like-women-who-breastfeed-but-i-hate-lactivists

So many good, valid points are made here, and this woman really gets to the true meaning of all the tit-nazi arguments. I'd love to see it hand-delivered to every "lactivist" out there.
July 12, 2007
Violent Acres really said the truth of a lot of males. No matter how many tits they have seen, they always act like it is some new fucking revelation when another set of bare breasts are shown. It is like grow the fuck up! All women have breasts...believe it or not.

Back to the breastfeeding issue, KFLL got it right about "Christian Values". Christian Values have been used to hurt other people for centuries and has nothing to do with how a woman feeds her infant. Third world women tend to breastfeed longer due to lack of food and will feed another woman's baby if that mother's breasts are dried up. I am tired of Christians trying to force their storybook and their god onto me. Perhaps, my deities may seem just as fake to some; however, I am not out there on a conversion crusade.

It is hypocritical how the same breeder women complain of thong bikinis and filmy clothing on other women. I remember this big ta-do before I moved to the Sunshine State in 1992. A young woman got banned from a mall because she wore a skimpy dress that was sold in one of the stores. The dress was fine for outer wear. On the talk show, it was blubbery moos who got bent out of shape because their husbands were able to get a peek up the gal's dress to see her underwear.

I am a little on the heavy side (gained some weight back...but that is okay) and am no longer in my 20's but am 43 but I sure as hell do not begrudge a young woman looking sexy. What someone else wears is his or her business....

Yeah...Monster.com does suck. Most of the jobs listed are things no one wants...lurking
Pepper
July 12, 2007
I honestly don't know why these women just can't pump their breastmilk BEFORE they go out, put it in a BOTTLE and have done with it. Baby gets the same nutrients, the same anti-bodies and I don't have to look at some STRANGER'S saggy, drippy milk bag. Everybody wins!

But, no. They make up constant excuses NOT to do what makes sense. They REFUSE to take the two (very small) actions it would take to make this a non-issue. Know why? Because this issue ISN'T about what's best for baby, or women's rights, or how disgusting it is to have your baby eat in a bathroom. It's about laziness, entitlement and attention-whoring. Period.
July 12, 2007
i have a feeling they do it because they get a thrill out of it, a sort of exhibitionism.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Pepper
July 12, 2007
Exactly, Merc. They don't do it because they HAVE to, they do it because they CAN.
July 13, 2007
and it seems that they think its one or the other, i dont object to it in principle, except when its obvious, put the kid under a blanket to feed, it muffles the noise and the sight..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 13, 2007
You either get to whip your tit out in public OR you get a special room to go to...not both.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login