Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Rules Book

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
The Rules Book
July 17, 2007
This was mentioned in a thread so I decided I wanted to say something about it. It's not really off topic because the idiots that follow "The Rules" are the ones that will end up being the same breeders that think every damned day should be a Kodak moment.

The whole concept behind this book is such nonsense. Like SO said, what decent man is going to continue to call a women more than 3 times when she has not 1. answered the phone to speak to him or 2. returned his calls after 3 attempts? The stalkers and whack-jobs, that's who. I've leafed through this rag in the book store. I couldn't believe the drivel in it.

The 2 hatchet faces that wrote this book are full of shit. It teaches women to be on their best behavior, then once you hook the guy, you can be yourself. Isn't that a little like bait and switch? The same shit women bitch about? That should send up all kinds of red flags but guys are too blind to see it. They think they've found Miss Perfect. Yes, Miss Perfect turns into uber breeder, gains all kinds of weight, no longer takes care of herself and has morphed into a shreiking wreck, no longer interested in sex or able to carry on an adult conversation.
Re: The Rules Book
July 17, 2007
One thing that pissed me off about the book was how the cunt women who wrote that blasted thing said how a woman should wait at least three weeks before pumping her cunt aka "having sex"...even if the lady actually...*gasps*...likes sex! This implies how a female should not even enjoy sex but how this act is only a "must" to keep a husband from straying or to be used as a 'hard to get' method. I often think that it is actually better to have sex early on. That way, the two people will know if they are compatible in the bedroom. The bullshit games are then out of the way. If a man has the double standard of thinking a woman is a "slut" for first date sex while he enjoyed his ejaculation, the lady will soon find out that this guy is someone she should not want in her life at any time.
Annie
Re: The Rules Book
July 17, 2007
As you ladies mentioned, this book is repulsive.

What is find extremely funny is that at least one of the authors of the book got divorced sometime after the book was published.

Can you say hypocrite, boys and girls?

I knew that you could.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login