Advanced

CF Couple says 'Thanks'

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
CF Couple says 'Thanks'
July 19, 2007
Hi,
I'm a new user here on the Board.
My wife and I have been married for almost 8 years now and (thankfully) are CF.

I just wanted to mention how she has been very grateful to have found this forum and see other like-minded people free to express themselves. Both her and my siblings all are married with children, so we sometimes feel a bit like the black sheep.

A year or two ago she came home and told me about this forum and how she felt validated that we wanted to be CF, and that we're not alone.

Maybe someday she'll come out of lurking status and do some posting, but in the meantime, I wanted to share our thanks with you all.

smiling smiley
Annie
Re: CF Couple says 'Thanks'
July 19, 2007
Hooray, and welcome. Give your wife my best. And congrats on your 8-year (and counting) marriage. I'm sure you'll be married for decades, and part of the reason will be you're CF. No tussles about parenting, obscene child expenses, AND you get to sleep uninterrupted.

Tell your wife to ENJOY being CF and live by example. She won't have to defend herself, just delight in being a bit more stressfree than the breeders.

Mazel tov to you both!
\
July 19, 2007
Welcome! Lurk and post all you want, you're among friends!
July 19, 2007
Welcome indeed! Lurk or post, it's fine with us.
Be not afraid of my vulgar and sometimes violent prose, I tend to use this forum to release steam and keep myself from exploding all over real life. Sometimes one just needs to say or suggest something that would get them expelled from the real world.
July 19, 2007
sometimes we may have differences of opinion, but generally its nothing too bad. i think i am one of the more vocal posters on here wink..

wink..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 19, 2007
:bal

Welcome!

Mercurior is right how this is a nice site. Some of the other CF sites I participated in the past were flame-fests with the in-house fighting.

Be glad you escaped the pressure to breed. My oldest stepbrother and his wife got their Almighty Male Baby. My other stepbrother, who discussed "NO children" before he married, got the whining from his wife for that bay-bee due to jealousy of the other sister-in-law getting attention for being bloated with child.

Luckily for my younger stepbro, wifelet deciding crapping out a kid was not worth it. For one thing, her great career would tank out. Too bad, my brother did not have the balls to say "forget it" rather than whine to me about what to do. I wish more men would tell the wanna-breeds that it ain't gonna happen and the guys go get the Big V on the side.

I was the black sheep of the family because I did not have a moneyed career or a business that my stepbrother had; however, the bros got a reversal of fortune and will have to close their biz. They cannot even sell it. The childed one is a stay-at-home dad while the wife works a good gig.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login