Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Temporary flare-up of on-the-job jealousy

Posted by catmeow 
Temporary flare-up of on-the-job jealousy
July 22, 2007
I feel so sorry for you, moo of four--NOT!

http://www.boston.com/jobs/news/articles/2007/07/22/temporary_flare_up_of_on_the_job_jealousy/
Re: Temporary flare-up of on-the-job jealousy
July 23, 2007
What a cunt! :bawl Cry me a fucking river!!!!

For one thing, I probably would have been the woman with the creepy dark-colured lipstick and black nail polish sans the mini-skirt (don't look good in those things...). Not that this part should bug me but the moo was the typical catty bitch who was angry that a younger woman was working hard to possibly get ahead in life...while Moomie whined how she was doing the most important job-buh of raising those four brats. If that "job" was so fucking important, why did the uber-breeder go back the 'official' workplace instead of continue to work at home with her child-secretary answering the phone. Continue the article and the woman does run back home after not being able to hack it among her "peers" or anyone who had the sense to not crap out those babies.

There is also nothing more pitiful than a person like this mother who wanted to shove it in the younger worker's face of how she once dealt with executives and such while the young lady was still in her teen years. That is the same as a person who was once wealthy bragging about what they once had or revert to "name-dropping". Or...this is as bad as the housewife who thinks she is "all that" because she lives in a nice suburban neighbourhood and has the 'life' on her husband's money. I sometimes feel as if I am getting "old" at 43 but I can breathe a sigh of relief of how I still have my own personality and style due to remaining childfree rather than being so resentful as a moo who is wearing "mom jeans" while a younger co-worker can look fun and dictate her own look.
July 23, 2007
shut up...Shut Up...SHUT UP YOU STUPID COW!!!
AHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :kill

I HATE Moos who deal this kind of bullshit. Guess what you old brood mare, you made the choice to sequester yourself from society for NINE YEARS, and (gasp!) times have changed. Not everyone who works in an office needs to be Ms. Polly Perfect Pantyhose any more, and not everyone who temps CARES to. Whooppee, work is fun FOR YOU, because YOUR MAN pays the bills so really you don't actually HAVE to work. You get to put on makeup, pull on the panty hose and skirt, buy your coffee at starfucks and sit at a desk, JUST LIKE A BIG GIRL!! OOOOO! LORDY ME!!! How dare that young, hipster, bitch condesend to YOU the ALMIGHTY FECUND UTERUS!!! You've been doing TMIJITW for NINE YEARS and now you're playing secretary like a grown up woman, how dare she NOT BOW DOWN and worship your mighty ovaries and advanced age.

"Besides, working from home has several distinct advantages over office life. For one thing, I don't need to keep up with what's happening on "Lost," "Desperate Housewives," or "American Idol." My daily commute to and from work is only a few feet, and while there is occasional gridlock by the laundry room, I can usually weave my way around it pretty fast. Nor do I have the problem of trying to steer clear of office politics and gossip.
But best of all, working from home, I have no fear of young, churlish editorial trespassers wearing black nail polish announcing that they have arrived to replace me.":scrFUCK YOU!
So after all her whining about not having her dumper washed at a paying job, she returns to "work" at home where the most important thing she's got to sort out is laundry, and not having to worry about working people, who were going to school and working their way up the corporate ladder while she was wiping up shitty asses and vomit at home, making her look bad by being stylish and willing to accept extra duties.
July 23, 2007
I totally hear you on that one, Feh!

I do not know how the younger woman, who had a very different style, could make the moo feel "bad" or felt she wanted to rub it in the gal's face for being "somebody" once. It was all very petty and nasty. I cannot believe the breeder felt justified by posting an article on this issue. Even as a contractor, it would make many companies leery about using her on a consulting basis if she cannot deal with others due to looks or education levels. This woman will be in for a rude awakening if/when her husband leaves her ass and she does have to return to the workplace.
July 23, 2007
They hired her on a permanent basis knowing full well how she presented herself. How she looks should be no concern of the TEMP MOO who shows up to cover for a couple weeks to play secretary. If she can't deal with gothy editors who are hipper, younger AND higher up the corporate ladder, well moobag can always go home and wipe asse-I mean do TMIJITW for free, can't she?
*Cue eye rolling*

Notice the self-righteous cunt must justify her existence doing TMIJITW by lashing out at a young, hip editor instead of being grateful that anyone was willing to hire her nasty ass after nine years out of the workforce. Being that far BEHIND the times puts her at a negative competitive advantage and quite frankly I am surprised anyone is willing to even give her a chance.

Go back to Barney, sour milk stains and diaper changing, you worthless piece of Mooshit.
July 24, 2007
You got it, CFBfromLA. The moo was fortunate that anyone hired her after NINE YEARS out of the workplace. If a person does not work his/her field for awhile, a lot of things they know become obsolete as work along with everything else in life is always subject to change.

I did temp work from 1992-1998. In '98, I went into security. I got tired of the field after some years. It was not going to be an easy thing to wander into a staffing agency and be a "temp" again. For one thing, the industry drastically changed! Many staffing agencies do not do the "temp thing" any longer as there is MORE $$$ to be made for the direct hire gigs which I was not looking for at the time.

I sure as hell did not cry about it... :bawl ...but went to do something else.

I knew that that certain industry was not going to wait around for me while I worked another field. Same goes for these women who stay home for years on end with their children. They often do act out like small children with their jealousy of younger woman who look good or may look "different" and for having the jobs they wanted.

But most of all, the new editor, who was about 10 years my junior, represented the life I left when my first child was born and I turned in my company Amex card: the career woman, unencumbered, rising in the ranks to ever greater professional advancement.

I had been on that track and never regretted leaving it behind to put my family first. Still, my strong drive to achieve led me to have occasional pangs of professional jealousy. So when she said to me, "Well, this job must really have been a feather in your cap!" I desperately wanted to punch her lights out.

Okay, let's get this straight: She was more than happy to ditch her corporate career to do 'the most important job in the world'; she's estatic to narrow her reading to Ladies Home Journal; she's thrilled not to have a commute and to spend her time doing drudge work. Then why the Sam Hill is she so jealous?

It's a puzzlement.
July 25, 2007
What a cunt. Sounds like mooooommy should stay home where she belongs and do TMIJITW. It seems like after these bitches are home with sprogs for too long, they become jaded, bitter and angry, and it seems there ain't no changin' that.

She's just jealous of the young girl because her life isn't a childed mess like hers.
July 25, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> She's just jealous of the young girl because her
> life isn't a childed mess like hers.

Exactly! I have heard similar shit from moos on the job...not that I had a high-end position. It was back in the Day when I worked retail but I got the nasty comments and evil eye for daring to dress nicely and for not looking like hell from breeding.
Anonymous User
July 25, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> She's just jealous of the young girl because her
> life isn't a childed mess like hers.

She's a jealous, spoiled, dried out cunt who is desperate for approval.

Notice at the end how she wonders whether the cooler, younger women might be jealous of the life she has now? Who would be so concerned about that unless they were miserable? She would LOVE IT if one of them said something like "oh-you're so lucky to have your kids..." Sorry moo-ain't gonna happen.

Oh, and she says she's working on a writing career at home- well to me her writing seemed like an old person trying to hard to be hip. "Saucy scullion?" Who the fuck talks like that?
July 25, 2007
Gah! Her WRITING, if you could call it that, was really terrible. I had to read the article twice before I could actually figure out what the hell she was talking about. The editing world is better off without her.
July 25, 2007
She's working on a writing career at home? HORK!

The only drivel she'd be qualified to write about is Changing Diapers 101, Ways to Discipline: Don't, or The SAHM Cook Book: Mac n Cheese at it's best

Who the fuck would be jealous of a childed, harried, pathetic excuse for a life? Great Gods that woman is delusional.
July 25, 2007
And what's wrong with the Goth look? Bitch took exception to it as if the young associate came into the office after rolling in shit.

I'm sure her MAWM look just had all the guys in the office drooling.

NOT.
Anonymous User
July 25, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> And what's wrong with the Goth look?

Right! Then again, does she even know what that is? To her, anyone wearing anything darker than plum lips or nails and any leather not on their feet is probably Goth.

Her closet has to be overrun with mom jeans.

"mini-skirted malignancy" hehehe! I've read some articles written by women from my aunt's collection of 1950's Reader's Digests and I swear she writes just like that-like her ass cheeks are way to tense.
July 25, 2007
Dusty Wrote:
> KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And what's wrong with the Goth look?
----------------------------------------------------
> Right! Then again, does she even know what that
> is? To her, anyone wearing anything darker than
> plum lips or nails and any leather not on their
> feet is probably Goth.
>
> Her closet has to be overrun with mom jeans.
>
> "mini-skirted malignancy" hehehe! I've read some
> articles written by women from my aunt's
> collection of 1950's Reader's Digests and I swear
> she writes just like that-like her ass cheeks are
> way to tense.

Exactly! There is not a goddamned thing wrong with the Goth look. I am sure Mawm was PO'd that she was not the center of male attention at the office and had nothing in her closet but "mom jeans" and ugly outfits. Perhaps if the moo actually tried to be decent and reach out to her co-workers, the woman with the black nail polish may have been a good ally and a friend to her. But no...Moo had to judge as usual...
Anonymous User
July 25, 2007
amethusos* wrote

> the woman with the black nail polish may have been a
> good ally and a friend to her. But no...Moo had to
> judge as usual...

I also thought the younger "Goth" woman was trying to be amicable to her with the comment about this job having been a feather in her cap. But of course, moo took it as an attack on her ego, since she is threatened by anything in a skirt or anyone whose been within 1 mile of a drum kit in the past 5 years.
July 25, 2007
AAAAAH yes friends, has anyone noticed that she just HAD to add the usual breeder disclaimer in her little story?

"I had been on that track and never regretted leaving it behind to put my family first."

There, there moo, it's OK, whatever gets you through the day, and makes you feel better about your life and choices. Does someone need a hug?
My question is why did the stupid assed moo have to resort to picking apart what the coworker was wearing? I hate stupid jealous bitches in an office setting.That is so petty and lame.Your clothes and your looks don't have shit to do with how functional efficent or smart you are.People take that dress for sucess illusion to the max thinking that their damned clothes not hard work and sheer brilliance will get them up the food chain at work.

Maybe Moo Moo became a powerful executive by fucking her way to the top and that's why she was so focused on her own looks.I think she tried to do the same shortcut as she did before,and then opted out because there was too much younger competition in the office.
Yes she neeeds to stick with what she knows-changing shitty diapers,feeling entitled, and whining...it is The Sacred Creed Of The Moo Culture.
July 28, 2007
Typical fucking moo. two faces puking

She was lucky to be hired after almost a decade out of the workplace.

Her writing sucks, I had to reread it to try to make sense of it. The sad part is she probably thought she was being hip!

The part that made me laugh out loud was when she convinced herself the young girl was envious of her.

Whatever keeps you going, mooeye rolling smiley
July 30, 2007
liz Wrote:

>
> The part that made me laugh out loud was when she
> convinced herself the young girl was envious of
> her.

I've had ex-SAHMoos act like I am somehow jealous of them. Pleaselurking...stretch marks, clingy children, no life/ID of one's own, no financial assets, and probably having a husband who secretly wants a younger woman is nothing to be jealous over..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login