Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Princess Tiaamii

Posted by mercurior 
Princess Tiaamii
July 25, 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=470531&in_page_id=1773

Jordan and Peter Andre have named their baby daughter Princess Tiaamii.

Tiaamii - pronounced tee-ah-me - is taken from the names of Andre's mother Thea and Jordan's mother Amy.

Glamour model Jordan - real name Katie Price - explained to OK! magazine: "Her name is Princess Tiaamii. Princess because she is our princess and Tiaamii was Pete's idea because it's taken from our mums' names.

"We've put an accent over the first 'a' to make it a bit more exotic and two 'i's at the end just to make it look a bit different.

"We love it because it's unique, plus it means something special to us. I'm going to get a tattoo on the back of my neck with a crown and 'Princess' underneath."

Former pop star Andre added: "Katie always loved the name Princess but everyone thought it was a bit over the top. I loved it too but I wanted to name her after both our mums and then I just woke up one morning and thought 'I know! We'll just put them together!'.

"If people don't like it, that's up to them. We're really happy and proud."

Princess is the couple's first daughter. She was born three weeks ago and Jordan nicknamed her Bunny.

The glamour model turned novelist considered calling the baby Tinkerbell, she revealed, but rejected it as too many celebrities have chosen it for their dogs.

The pair also have a boy, Junior, while Jordan has another son, Harvey, from a previous relationship with footballer Dwight Yorke.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: Princess Tiaamii
July 25, 2007
Big deal. So hatchet-face has spawned again. And what a fucking stupid name, too.

Just another stretched-out-saggy-titted moo. Why do newspapers feel the need to publish this rubbish in their rag?
July 25, 2007
I am so tired of these kree8tive names. One man wrote the local paper stating how those who change a name like "Michael" to "Mykal" should not act so offended when someone has a hard time pronouncing it or give people dirty looks for not knowing how to say the freaky name. When I worked in call centers, I had the loads of Tri'Annas, Shaqwandas, L'Duan, D'Andrinna, etc, etc, etc...yet these asses would get so ticked when asked how to spell these fucking abominations.
July 25, 2007
it sounds like tiamat to me..

In Babylonian myths, Tiamat is a huge, bloated female dragon that personifies the saltwater ocean, the water of Chaos. She is also the primordial mother of all that exists, including the gods themselves

In the creation epic Enuma elish, written around 2000 BCE, their descendants started to irritate Tiamat and Apsu so they decided to kill their offspring. Ea discovered their plans and he managed to kill Apsu while the latter was asleep. Tiamat flew into a rage when she learned about Apsu's death and wanted to avenge her husband. She created an army of monstrous creatures, which was to be led by her new consort Kingu, who is also her son. Eventually, Tiamat was defeated by the young god Marduk, who was born in the deep freshwater sea.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 25, 2007
Why can't any of the kreatife spellures just admit they got out the old scrabble bag and pulled tiles until they got enough consanants and vowels to make what might aproximate a word?
Anonymous User
July 25, 2007
Am, I'm 100% serious here -- could you please write out the pronunciation for L'Duan?

And Feh, I think you're giving them too much credit... It's always seemed to me like they just spell out the first sneeze they hear.
July 26, 2007
A name I have seen in the news is Liquarry.
July 27, 2007
Stephanie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Am, I'm 100% serious here -- could you please
> write out the pronunciation for L'Duan?

La Doowahn...if that makes sense...eye rolling smiley
Giselle
July 27, 2007
This is a form of cruelty to give the child a name like these.

For Goodness Sake there should be a law against it.

I usually find these type of people are just pathetic individuals who have not got the intelligence to choose proper names. If they had two braincells they'd be in total agony.
CFBitchfromLA
July 27, 2007
Just to think of all of the brats named Alize, Baily or whatever else the moo was drunk on the night the brat was conceived.
Anonymous User
July 27, 2007
Yep, sounds like Tiamat to me, too. Probably will be her nickname in school winking smiley
Rapunzel111
July 28, 2007
It sounds to me as though these stupid breeders are just belching or farting and then trying to use the sound they just made as a kreeyative baybee name.First they do it,then they try to spell it on the birth certificate.This is the breeder's attempt to be unique and different even though they are guilty of following the crowd by reproducing without any thought.

Think about it-This is the perfect identity theft deterrent system-how the hell can anybody steal your identity if no one can figure out even how to spell your fucking name?

Yay breederz you r sooo speshull.Thank q for mayking more brain ded fuxs like u r!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login