Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Knew it!

Posted by Pepper 
Pepper
Knew it!
July 25, 2007
From True Mom Confessions:

"Click "me too" if you have encouraged someone without children to have kids because you were jealous of their childless lifestyle."

There are 49 "Me toos" so far.
Anonymous User
Re: Knew it!
July 25, 2007
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!!!!
Theresa
July 25, 2007
OMG! I was about to cut and paste the exact same thing to the board from the website!
Anonymous User
July 25, 2007
Well, this comes as no surprise. Many mooooos secretly wish they could go back and make the choice not to breed, but acdt like moootherhood is sooooooooooo fucking wonderful and "soooooo worth it!" YEH, RIGHT! That confession is still at the top with 80 hits, so that just tells you right there that a lot of moos wish they were childfree, too!
July 25, 2007
(In Nelson Muntz voice): Ha-ha!

I wish more stupid breeders would be this honest in the REAL world.
July 26, 2007
Pepper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From True Mom Confessions:
>
> "Click "me too" if you have encouraged someone
> without children to have kids because you were
> jealous of their childless lifestyle."
>
> There are 49 "Me toos" so far.

That is atrocious! Misery does indeed enjoy company. These moos are cunts to try to encourage a childfree person to breed due to sheer jealousy of a life free of those babies. What sort of evil person wants someone else in the same hell? But...that is what the anti-abortion movement has always been about: anger that a woman can control her own destiny if she is not forced to breed.

One single moo told me how I should not have aborted when the first tubal failed as the child tax credit was three grand per year. I laughed and told the fucking moron how $3,000 would not even take care of myself for a year much less a cuntling...and I told the moo that I did not want a flabby body due to breeding. Being heavy and in shape is one thing. Getting stretched-out due to being preggo and shitting out a loaf is god-awful!
Annie
July 26, 2007
That site just has me laughing my ass off (great weight loss technique, I must say). I think they ought to rename it to "Train wrecks, Trailer Trash, and Cerebrally challenged, oh my!!!!" (I "creatively borrowed" the "cerebrally challenged" from another writer - I wish I'd thought of it though, terrific phrase!!!)

Anyhoo, you don't notice us childfree jealous of breeders, nor do you see us trying to brainwash them to join our side, do you? And granted, it's impossible to be childfree after you've shat out multiple loaves.

They need to get a clue, get a life, and get lost.
July 26, 2007
Annie Wrote:
>
> Anyhoo, you don't notice us childfree jealous of
> breeders, nor do you see us trying to brainwash
> them to join our side, do you? And granted, it's
> impossible to be childfree after you've shat out
> multiple loaves.
>
> They need to get a clue, get a life, and get lost.

Believe it or not on a CF site that no longer exists where I used to post years ago, there was a woman who had two loaves and then came to that site declaring she was childfree-by-choice after she got her sister to adopt her sprogs. My take on this bint was that she was nothing more than a sprog-dumper who did not want the kids after her foreign husband turned out to be an asshole. And...she thought she was "hot stuff" since 18/year-olds on "dating" sites wanted to bang her and thought she was a "sexy 35/year-old". Almost all young guys want an older cunt for fun but will ditch the old broad once a young thang gives them the eye...
Annie
July 26, 2007
Am, that woman redefines loser, dumbass, braindead, to infinity (and beyond).

I'm sorry but as far as I'm concerned by no stretch of the imagination is that woman CFBC. She's a SWWSBE (skank whore who should be euthanized). I would also then suggest that her brain be autopsied to find out how someone completely devoid of brain matter can live.

Ohh, if I ruled the world.......(Sing it, Tony Bennett!!!)
July 26, 2007
Thank god we're not STUPID and won't fall for the "but it's so wonderful to have a child" glurge that baggy eyed, stretch pants wearing, sticky sad sack parents spew.
Annie
July 26, 2007
Right on the money, Feh! I'd also like to hear these same moomies and duhdies saying how wonderful it is when the sprogs hit the teenage years. That's when it's "Why in hell did I want to have kids? What was I thinking? Where's the reward?" which segues into "I don't want to raise my teenage sprog's sprog, I'm only _____ years old."

Retirement is only a dream at that point, and they're just marking time until death.

Sucks to be them!
July 26, 2007
I already started my thread with what I copied and pasted from "Damn..." but felt it could also apply here due to what Annie said. Retirement is only a dream for my divorced friend as she once told me that she would be working until the day she dropped dead. Needless to say, the woman sacrificed everything -- financial stability, companionship, her own life, etc -- to send her brats to boarding school and make sure they were educated well. Daughter has a job on Wall Street and thinks she is too good for her mom. It is as if my friend is marking time until her passing. It really *is* sad...sad smiley I am just glad it ain't me!

~~~ I talked to a friend today. She has not been doing too well emotionally since she got hurt at work. The work deal is okay as she got workman's comp for the time she was out and has been given a "light duty" position due to the injury. However, she is realising how she has NOTHING after giving up everything from a social life to practically bankrupting herself so her kids had the "best" in education and everything else after leaving an abusive husband. My friend is alone. There has been no "companionship" for 15 years. The lady is a lovely person. I do feel sadness for her as she realised too late what a fucking leghold trap motherhood is for a woman. I knew how women were to be the self-sacrificing madonnas even as a child, which was one of the reasons why moohood never appealed to me like it did with other little girls. Also...I never had a maternal bone in my body. It is just so bunk to see it with my own eyes of how this woman does feel her life means shit now as the two kids are grown and gone and have no use for her. Nothing I can say can make her feel better and I am afraid she will drink again...not that I can stop anyone from being self-destructive. I also breathe a sigh of relief for not making the mistake of breeding...~~
Anonymous User
July 26, 2007
I was in this painting class once with 2 of the many bored SAHM's that attended. These 2 were having a mooment together, whining about their pain in the ass teens. One of them actually admitted that they didn't think they'd have kids if they were to do it again & the other agreed-and they were serious!

I think it was easier for them to admit it since they were in the safe confines of the art class. But still- FUCK!

I had my back turned painting & one asked me if I had kids & I said no. They responded with something sarcastic like "We better shut up then..." as if they spoiled a fyoochure moohood for me. I said I'd rather paint than have kids, to which I got no response but I FELT the "you're so lucky" right through my back!

Ahhh...SAVOR!
July 27, 2007
Dusty, moos have also made similar remarks of how they better not tell me the truth of moohood. Talk about misery wanting company. These women really get indignant when I make it very clear that I am childfree-by-CHOICE and did something about it via a tubal ligation. Moms have told me how lucky I am to not have those children but I do sense the anger from them as well that I escaped those babies.
Anonymous User
July 27, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
> Moms have told me how lucky I am
> to not have those children but I do sense the
> anger from them as well that I escaped those
> babies.

It's such a bitter anger, as if we escaped going to war and they were drafted.
July 27, 2007
Breeders are just jealous pathetic assholes.
July 27, 2007
"I had my back turned painting & one asked me if I had kids & I said no. They responded with something sarcastic like "We better shut up then..." as if they spoiled a fyoochure moohood for me."

Yeah, like we can't see for ourselves what a trainwreck parenthood is? Like parents are in on some big secret that no one else can observe? Like we're stupid, or have never experienced children or observed parenting before? Yup, I sprung fully formed and aged 12 from the ground in my parents backyard, and have never known or spoken to a parent, and have never seen an infant. Hell, I can't even use logic to deduce that it would indeed take a fuck lot of work to care for something that has no skills of it's own. Breeders are just a big pile of stupid.
Rapunzel111
July 28, 2007
I knew it too! I encounter jealousy all the time like this and people wanting me to joining the ranks of the broke moo mommas that spend every penny they have for their shitloafs and spend all of their time wiping up shit and baby barf 24/7,plus listening to endless screaming,losing sleep and never having any time to oneself.When you have no money, and no time do do what you want to do,what is left? That doesn't sound like a life that is any fun at all and that's why I opted out of that shit.Being a moo could never make me happy.

Having kids is the most permanent decision anyone could ever make but also the one that people give the least amount of thought to.Having kids is more permanent than a tattoo or a marriage-at least there are ways to undo them if you decide that you don't like what you ended up with.I encourage everyone to think long and hard about the realities of raising kids before you create any if you are reading this board.
That is a one time decision without any do-overs.
August 01, 2007
we used to keep rabbits, we had a very evil rabbit, who used to attack anyone dogs the cage, we used to have to hit the front of the cage to send it scurrying back to the back, so we could put food in... it hated everyone.. (we had it from birth) and people dont think that could happen to human children

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 02, 2007
What's great about this, is when the moo is telling you how wonderful it is, out of spite, wanting you to fuck up your own life like she did, to watch how PISSED and I do mean PISSED they get when you keep telling them flat out, "No way, I love my life the way it is, I've never wanted kids, I've got too many more important things to accomplish."

Many years ago, just right after my first hubby and I married, I ran into this situation at a party. Moo was so pissed she stormed out of the house.
Annie
August 02, 2007
Fantastic response, KFLL! (Too bad you didn't take a video - now there's a kodak moment!)
August 02, 2007
"No way, I love my life the way it is, I've never wanted kids, I've got too many more important things to accomplish."

HOW DARE YOU!!! How dare you express satisfaction with our life! The gall!
I mean, come on now, if that made her so mad she's got to storm off, she has some serious problems....her poor kids.
August 03, 2007
she only sees him a man as a walking wallet, and its ok to oops him, so long as she can get what she wants.. not one word about love.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 03, 2007
married with rabbits Wrote:
> Well, here it is Amethusos*. This should be filed
> under True Cunt Confessions. It got 3 me toos.
> Entitlement-minded, attention-whore who loves to
> oops her man.
>
>
>
> 08.02.07 1:12a
> I started dating my DH because of the connections
> I could get through him. I feared he would leave
> me so I oopsed him and I never regretted it. I
> know he married me because of our daughter but I
> don't care because he is all mine now and I am
> reeping the benefits of being married to him. He
> took time off to be with our daughter so I now my
> career is taking off. He recently went back to
> work and I'm worried he will choose his career
> over me, but I can't do anything about it since I
> am working to and our jobs have us in separate
> states for months at a time. I think I might get
> pregnant again to be sure I can keep him. I like
> being part of a well known couple, I like all the
> opportunities I've gotten because of him, I like
> the big house in New York that he bought for us,
> and I don't want to lose all this attention.

I hope the husband is fucking around with a Hottie from the Big Apple while the moo-wifey is at home in the NY Suburbs. Most men with money do tend to fuck around. More women need to realise that before they try to bag such a man...
bouncing and laughing
August 03, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> What's great about this, is when the moo is
> telling you how wonderful it is, out of spite,
> wanting you to fuck up your own life like she did,
> to watch how PISSED and I do mean PISSED they get
> when you keep telling them flat out, "No way, I
> love my life the way it is, I've never wanted
> kids, I've got too many more important things to
> accomplish."
>
> Many years ago, just right after my first hubby
> and I married, I ran into this situation at a
> party. Moo was so pissed she stormed out of the
> house.

All I can say is: :yr

:bal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login