Advanced

I responded to a confession!!!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I responded to a confession!!!!
July 26, 2007
Found THIS on http://truemomconfessions.com/
7/26/07 1:30p
"I feel bad for people without kids and people that don't want kids...never do I envy them.
Yes it's hard and some days I want to jump off a 12 story building...but I couldn't imagine life without those little buggers, they honestly make life worth living. I never knew my heart could fill up with this much love!"

I emailed a response to the admin of the site and we'll see if they post it. I would have posted it myself but the terms and conditions say you have to email it so I followed the rules.

Anyway here was my response:

We are the ones who don't envy you. Being childfree means I don't have days where I want to jump off of any building because of a kid. I have family and friends around when I need them and days to spend doing the things I love. I have noise when I crave it, silence when I crave it, and company when I want it. I have control over my life, time to maintain my mental and physical well-being, and am not catering to the whims of others.

I don't lose sleep over whether or not I'm a good parent, over my child's behavior, over problems they encounter in life or at school, I've never spanked anyone or put them in a "time out", I don't spend my days negotiating with a child, and I never worry how I will pay for expensive toys and clothes and other material things that children always nag their parents for. I have a beautiful childfree life and I love every single day of it!
Re: I responded to a confession!!!!
July 27, 2007
theres 2 notable ones i just saw

did you see this one**

I want a baby. I have no baby. My husband won't agree to having babies right now. F him...I can find something else! I will just tell him the baby is his. 9 people agree..**

this is a good one too

**If I found out tomorrow I was pregnant I would probably off myself. I thank GOD I chose to have my tubes tied after my 3rd. My 3rd was a pleasant "surprise." I never get baby pings. When I see someone with a newborn I shudder. I look forward to the day when all of my children are in college and legally adults. I do not enjoy toddlerhood at all. I am a great Mom as I should be, but I know in my heart I never should have had children, I am too selfish and I enjoy ME time, I still put myself before other's. If I need a break I take it. I let my Dh pick up where I leave off and I do it, right then. Maybe I am not being fair to him, but HE is the one who insisted on having children. Before I met him I never wanted them. I should have stuck to my guns. **

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 27, 2007
Right the FUCK on, Childfree Chick! :yr
I'm glad I didn't have breakfast yet, this morning, or I would have hurled at the following entry (and I'm paraphrasing).
" ....just got married. dh had a vasectomy and I'm pregnant (must be best daughter's friend's daddy."

WHAT THE HELL??

I can just see this sorry excuse for a human being's next confession on TMC or TBC ..."Just got divorced. DH for some reason was po'd royally that I was pregnant with another man's baby. Why are men so unreasonable? A woman is allowed to have a baby, anyway she can get one."

What a repugnant shit. I feel so sorry for that husband of hers.
Anonymous User
July 27, 2007
Annie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm glad I didn't have breakfast yet, this
> morning, or I would have hurled at the following
> entry (and I'm paraphrasing).
> " ....just got married. dh had a vasectomy and
> I'm pregnant (must be best daughter's friend's
> daddy."
>
> WHAT THE HELL??
>
>Arrrgghhh...human fruit flies! I just can't take it & want to scream!!!
July 27, 2007
these are the type of women that piss off men, and unfortunatly every woman getsthe backlash..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 27, 2007
"**If I found out tomorrow I was pregnant I would probably off myself. I thank GOD I chose to have my tubes tied after my 3rd. My 3rd was a pleasant "surprise." I never get baby pings. When I see someone with a newborn I shudder. I look forward to the day when all of my children are in college and legally adults. I do not enjoy toddlerhood at all. I am a great Mom as I should be, but I know in my heart I never should have had children, I am too selfish and I enjoy ME time, I still put myself before other's. If I need a break I take it. I let my Dh pick up where I leave off and I do it, right then. Maybe I am not being fair to him, but HE is the one who insisted on having children. Before I met him I never wanted them. I should have stuck to my guns. **"

And these are the type of men who piss of women...but more importantly, ALL are the type of HUMANS who piss off the rest of the world.
July 27, 2007
Annie Wrote:
> I'm glad I didn't have breakfast yet, this
> morning, or I would have hurled at the following
> entry (and I'm paraphrasing).
> " ....just got married. dh had a vasectomy and
> I'm pregnant (must be best daughter's friend's
> daddy."
>
> WHAT THE HELL??
>
> I can just see this sorry excuse for a human
> being's next confession on TMC or TBC ..."Just got
> divorced. DH for some reason was po'd royally
> that I was pregnant with another man's baby. Why
> are men so unreasonable? A woman is allowed to
> have a baby, anyway she can get one."
>
> What a repugnant shit. I feel so sorry for that
> husband of hers.

The husband BETTER make damned sure he gets proof of his vasectomy NOT "failing" or he can be on the hook for snatchdragon support if he assumes the bastard is his and then finds out otherwise during divorce. I can see why many men will kill the wives, the kids, and then themselves after being totally raped financially in the event of a divorce. It is horrible but the fellows feel they have nothing to lose. The liberals made the laws so the women can act like fucking whores. I feel I have to justify myself all the fucking time due to having a cunt and tits...but get the, "Yeah, right," when I try to show I am not that way. Yet, I can see why most men have trouble believing a woman is not "that way"....
July 27, 2007
they piss me off too... i just see stuff from my side.. which doesnt mean your side isnt any less valid.. just different.. and i know some women get annoyed at men all men, due to those men.. which isnt good for either of us..

you know me feh..

July 27, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> "Maybe I am not being fair to him,
> but HE is the one who insisted on having children.
> Before I met him I never wanted them. I should
> have stuck to my guns. **"
>
> And these are the type of men who piss of
> women...but more importantly, ALL are the type of
> HUMANS who piss off the rest of the world.

There are a lot of men who hollar and hollar for that baby. Too many women are taught to acquiesce to the Almighty Husband to reproduce when they really wanted a childfree life. I know many of those ladies who would not have had children had they not married certain men. Their lives are ruined. What is really rich is when these same men leave the women because they find monogamy "boring" and feel repulsed at sex with a woman whose body was wrecked by shitting out their DNA shitlings.
Reading these confessions (i.e. visions of various levels of Dante's purgatory), fills me with such sweet, peaceful RELIEF. I'm so glad my heart can be free to pursue what I want instead of caving to manipulation.
Wow. This woman just proclaimed what an unadulterated JOY her children are and, in the same breath, said that they make her want to kill herself. Curious.

Because "My kids are the best thing that's ever happened to me!! They make me so happy!!" and "I want to jump off a building!!" TOTALLY belong together in the same sentiment.

I can honestly say that there is nothing in MY life that makes me want to jump off a building. And if there WAS, I would be smart enough to try to do something about it. Unfortunately for this woman, short of dumping her children, there is nothing she can do. Sucks to be her, I guess.
Anonymous User
July 27, 2007
These people will say ANYTHING to elevate themselves among those of us without kids. How they don't envy us, how their kids bring them SUCH JOY!!! (along with a suicidal impulse or two!)

Nothing I enjoy and love THAT MUCH makes me wanna off myself.

Gimme a fucking break.

Hey, has anyone checked the site lately? My "confession" hasn't been posted and nothing has been updated confession-wise since 11am....?

Does everyone else's look the same as mine?
July 28, 2007
latest comment.. whoa boy..

7.28.07 9:33a I hate when people who don't have children so harshly judge kids (and the parents response) when they are misbehaving.
They are kids. Small HUMANS that are learning. Learning how to behave, communicate etc.

The majority of parents deal with these public outbursts well. They may not deal with them as you think they should by "leaving the scene immediately", but tough for you that you need to endure 1 minute of misbehaviour.

It is a PUBLIC place and YOU are not entitled to think that you should not have to deal with every human being in that public place. If you don't want to deal with it than YOU STAY HOME you morons!!!

July 28, 2007
Breeders can be pretty fucking vicious if anyone dares criticize them. . .
If it's a public place then everyone is entitled to be there, which includes the childfree.
Breeder logic shrug
July 28, 2007
but dont you know we the childfree are freaks, are weird, we have a weird religion one that doesnt worship the almighty sprog, and we deserve to be.... :dark sarcasm off::

Anonymous User
July 28, 2007
Shock and awe, the confessions have been updated and mine is nowhere to be seen.

Nothing like breeder censorship. Wouldn't want any mom's to feel jealous of the childfree folks they "pity" so much.
July 28, 2007
did u get my link to www.bibp.com.. CC, its quite funny.. if your into sick and twisted and.. with some cf and a lot of adult stuff

I put in an rebuttal on TMC about the: "but they're just learning how to behave in public..." rationale. PUHLEEZE. It will be interesting to see if they print it (I should have lied and said that I had 6 kids under the age of 3, THEN they would have printed it fer shure!.)

I think we should keep this thread going just on the dumbass confessions these bimbos keep writing in.

Another one of my more recent favorites, "I'm pregnant and one of three men is the father. None of them want me to keep the baby." That's got to go in the "Skank Hall of Fame." And I'm sure she be on Maury or Jerry Springer's show faster than you can say, "trailer trash."

Under the pathetic, desperate section: "I got married becase I was tired....." It ends with, "I found out I'd rather be miserable than tired." Gee, yah think?????

Euthenasia, STAT for these morons!!!!!
July 30, 2007
married with rabbits Wrote:
> I've been reading True Dad Confessions. And oh my,
> this was gross.
>
> 07.19.07 11:21a
> After our second child, my wife stopped touching
> me. She said she needed space, and that her
> physical needs were being met by breastfeeding
> children. It's three years later, and after trying
> so hard to rekindle intimacy I finally said
> "Forget it, I need to stop trying. It's too hard
> and it hurts to try/want. You now cannot touch
> me."
>
> Now she's scrambling to get the kids to sleep in
> their own beds so she can invite me back to hers.
>
> Why did it have to get to here before she'd
> acknowledge that this is a painful, painful truth
> for me? It makes me so angry.

I have read how many mothers say how breastfeeding has met their "physical needs" but no one would dare label them as "pedophiles". The women who do this shit is a reason why many men give up and start looking elsewhere for companionship. The dads often do not want to divorce as they know they will get it up the ass re: assets being raided in a divorce. So...many men live a life of duplicity which is not an easy one either...especially if they come to care about "the other person" in their lives.
Here's an entry from 7:30, 7:09 P (TMC).

"I cussed out my husband all the way home cause he wouldn't steal me stuff from Wal-Mart."

Yep, there's a future "Mom AND Citizen of the Year." I'm sure her sprogs were attached to every orifice she possesses and heard every heartwarming word.

Got to be a southern white trash moom, I tell you whut!
July 31, 2007
Here's a couple of my favorite gems today...
Something for the "you go girl" pile:
"Dear sister, I am not a 'mean mom', thank you. I just want my toddler to have manners like not throwing her food on the floor, biting, hitting, or talking back to me. In 5 years when your children are sitting at Sunday dinner with the family and they are throwing food and yelling at each other mine will be (hopefully) eating there food quietly using please and thank yous. I will then tell you "I told you so" and I will like it."

Something for the "cry me a freakin' river" pile:
"We both agreed to try for a second child, and started this month. Now we find out DH could lose his job. If I am not pregnant this month, we are going to put it off again for the sake of our finances. I am so sad. I have wanted a second child for so long, and it was within my grasp for only a month sad smiley"
Do I hear a Waaaaaaambulance?
July 31, 2007
Some of those mawmconfessions are truly a trainwreck. You don't want to read any of them, but you just can't resist. Then when you do, you're grossed out and tormented for the rest of the day.

Great Gods I love my life!
KFLL, I feel vindicated after reading TMC, TDC, and TBC, but not grossed out. Bed. Made. Lie.

And I have to admit I indulge in a LOT of schaudenfraude. Me bad.

But....me childfree AND happy!!!
July 31, 2007
Ahhh...beautiful beautiful schaddenfreude...
Though I generally try no to get to schaddenfreude-y with regular people, it's hard not to when breeders whine about the CHOICES they made. I mean, really, it was still a choice, even though they didn't put one ounce of thought into it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login