Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guest troll

Posted by liz 
Guest troll
August 05, 2007
Well folks, looks like we have a troll - anonymous and unoriginal as usual.

Let's not feed it and it'll go away. Shouldn't said breeder be off doing TMIJITW anyway?
Proper Cynic
Re: Guest troll
August 05, 2007
There's one hell of a flame from a breeder on the front page. Shouldn't he/she be looking after their ball and chain brats instead of being so jealous? Still, it gave me a laugh.
Anonymous User
August 05, 2007
Tell ya what, it's done something else, apart from give me a good giggle - it's made me join Bratfree properly (hadn't got round to it).
Anonymous User
August 05, 2007
"Shouldn't said breeder be off doing TMIJITW anyway?"

No, it's okay -- the kids are probably locked safely in a car, enjoying the day...

Between those news stories about dead kids, TMC and TDC -- I think it's pretty clear to all of us what side people in that "superior position" would prefer to be on if they could choose again.
August 05, 2007
You know, I could say a lot of things about the stupidity of that post. (That is, once I get past the poor writing style.) Things such as:

1. Its assertion that I am living the life It once had. No, you stupid breeder, I've been childFREE my whole life and happy with it.

2. "you feel inflicted on you when we the childed properly occupy an environment that in every case was designed for all human beings."
I disagree that every environment, everywhere is the proper venue for children. They are your kids, not mine, and if your kids are disruptive in public, I'm going to ask you to do your job.

3. "PS. You're as easy to spot in a restaurant as what we parents are so watch out if I see you and I've got my kids with me..." Another Breeder that ASSumes that everyone in a restaurant without kids is childfree. It doesn't occur to this Moo that some people actually hire babysitters and they are just as irritated as the childfree, if not more so. (I can do out to dinner without the logistics of hiring a babysitter. If I had to pay for the priviledge of dining with my husband alone, you'd better believe I'd be pissed if a shriekling disturbed my meal.) And note the implied threat that he/she will make his/her crotch nuggets behave badly to annoy us. Lovely manners, but not unsurprising.

But all that pales in comparison to this: What the fuck is this Breeder doing on a childfree page? Look, Moo, I don't go to Moo blogs and troll them because I am (gasp!) happily living my life. If someone wants to have kids and that makes them happy, fine. Just don't ask me to pay for them, don't make me suffer their tantrums, and don't treat me as a second-class citizen because I don't have them. That's all I expect.

The mere existence of childfree people makes this troll angry and he/she is desperately trying to convince himself/herself that he/she is superior. Cognitive dissonance, much?
August 05, 2007
they sound british, the way they type, the structure of their language.. even if who love to troll bash, even i know it wouldnt be worth it.

their grasp of knowledge is laughable.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 06, 2007
Breeders do indeed get PO'd when the childfree have a site to vent. So...they troll and "act out". Notice how there not many who are childfree do the same to parenting sites? Unfortunately back in 1999-2000, there was a CF woman from alt.support.childfree who did troll on the Hipmama site. I mentioned she looked as bad as moms who did the same to us but she preferred to show her ass instead. I am not surprised that we are getting these people as soon as the Rant Side of the House is fixed.
August 06, 2007
*YAWN* Shouldn't the angry mommie be off changing diapers, referee'ing an argument, chasing down a toddler, or in some other way, be doing TMIJITW? Good gawd that breeder is delusional. Sucks to be her.

Misery? What misery is she talking about? And useless? There are Childfree people all over this world accomplishing more than any childed breeder with a harried mess of a life could ever hope to accomplish. Shitting out a copy of your DNA through your twat is not an accomplishment.

Sorry, but to me, there is nothing more useless than giving birth to yet another human who will end up being another resource burden on Mother Earth.

I'd like to say she is probably the one who messed with the main site, but that would be giving her way too much credit since it seems in her post, that she has a hard time forming simple sentences. Low IQ breeder.

Better get the Troll Be Gone.
Pepper
August 06, 2007
Nothing says "complete happiness and contentment" like logging on to a site that has nothing to do with you and picking a fight with absolutely no provocation.

Thank you, Breeder, for making our point for us.
August 07, 2007
Pepper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing says "complete happiness and contentment"
> like logging on to a site that has nothing to do
> with you and picking a fight with absolutely no
> provocation.
>
> Thank you, Breeder, for making our point for us.

Exactly...

There are a lot of sites out there that do not interest me or that I disagree with due to the content. However, I am not about to log on and possibly have to get a password just to start a fight. I sure as hell do NOT go on mother/baby boards to tell these women how the childfree-by-choice life is better. Nor...do I do this to a mother's face. To do so would make my own feelings suspect if I had to purposely go out of my way to make trouble.
Anonymous User
August 07, 2007
What makes me laugh about this is how troller is so obviously defensive. Her kids must be complete hell at a restaurant and she must get looks from everybody constantly. Why else would she come here and flame? It's guilt, I think.

I see plenty of kids out in public places with decent manners which proves it can be done. These are the same kids whose parents are busy teaching them how to behave instead of spending their time flaming
on CF boards.
August 07, 2007
i only go to sites to defend a cf..or a friend if its a site about frogs, and someone starts to talking bout being a mother, and one of my cf friends starts to say its not on,, and then they get ripped apart, i will turn up and use all my powers of evil wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
August 07, 2007
Mercurior, I would hate to be on the receiving end of your "powers of evil"! grinning smiley
August 07, 2007
i have my moments.. wink as some of these regs will agree.. wink..

August 07, 2007
Like she'll make it this far...but here's my two cents..
guest Entry: 2377 on Date: 08-05-2007 06:22
"Childfree supporters...your misery is in your own heads."
Oh we're not supporters, we are. Misery? I've yet to see it here with this group of people.

"We the childed have lived on your side of the fence and now we live on the other side; thus we are in a superior position to judge between the two."
I've had a time in my life when I wasn't allergic to bees, and now I am, thusly I am in a superior position to judge between the two, and I think EVERYONE should render themselves allergic to bees.

"With the attitude you adopt, you all completely deserve the misery you feel inflicted on you when we the childed properly occupy an environment that in every case was designed for all human beings. Get over yourselves!"
Um...attitude? Like, I'm in an R rated slasher flick and don't want to hear your screaming, terrified toddler? Like, when I was a kid, my parents expected me to behave in public, and if I couldn't then public fun time was over? And as far as I know bars were designed for ADULTS, hence the ID checking at the door...I guess though, if you want your child to be exposed to cussing, stumbling DRUNKS...by all means, bring 'em.

"Those kids will be here long after you've completed your miserable and selfish "tour of uselessness" (read lives) with nobody to sincerely wish you well in the next life."
Oh I forgot, I don't work or volunteer, nor do I contribute money or add to society in any sort of meaningful fashion...I just sit at home and stuff my face full of bonbons between diaper changes and trolling cf sit---wait a minute, that's you! That's YOU NOT CONTRIBUTING! Obviously, I am incapable of making friends, and have no family, because in your world, if it doesn't spoot out your vagina it doesn't count. Well, have fun in that nursing home, waiting for your children to give you a call once in a while.

"Nyaaah, nyaaah. (PS. You're as easy to spot in a restaurant as what we parents are so watch out if I see you and I've got my kids with me...)"
Children raising children, you're America's tragedy.
CFBitchfromLA
August 07, 2007
A side dish of regret with her envy entree?
August 08, 2007
Feh Wrote:

>
> "Those kids will be here long after you've
> completed your miserable and selfish "tour of
> uselessness" (read lives) with nobody to sincerely
> wish you well in the next life."

Most parents believe their offspring will be the adoring, doting adult-children when the moms and dads get old and/or sick. Too many people want nothing to do with their aging children. I did volunteer magic shows in the '80s at nursing homes. The manager said she was glad I came because no one hardly visited the residents, the majority who did have children and grandchildren.

After death, the children only show up to fight hitting over the head with a hammer over any property and moneys. I've heard about the brouhahas at the job where some co-worker would tell me of the fighting right after the parent's funeral over "who was going to get what". I worked with one cunt who could not even be bothered to go to her adoptive mom's funeral, a woman who helped out her useless adopted daughter regarding money when the husband left and she needed help with the rent, etc.

When the father died, the woman was on the next plane out there to make certain her adopted brother did not get all of the money. The dumb bitch just went through the inheritance like it was water and tossed her kids aside for this younger Canadian. Look on the immigration thread about Congress and illegals. I do mention this stank-ass single moo who went to Canada illegally thinking she would get all of the socialized medical care and other bennies. Her kids ain't gonna be there for her either as she has been a shit parent.

I am not an egotist who feels the need to have my DNA running around long after I am dead. All "family names" are are nothing more than names in a phone books. Big fucking deal!!! Breeding is narcissism.
August 09, 2007
"All "family names" are are nothing more than names in a phone books. Big fucking deal!!!"

THANK YOU for writing this. I look at names this way: It's 2007. We live in a complex society. You have to be called something to differentiate yourself from other people and to have financial and legal transactions, etc.

"Carrying on the family name" has got to be the stupidest reason ever for cranking out a loaf. My mom reminded me that I am the last XXX in my line. All I have to do is go to the national phone book and there are plenty of people with my surname. What's the big deal? It's certainly not worth cranking out a loaf, not to mention said loaf will have my husband's name. And even if you have a rare name, does it matter if there won't be any more Stanieweicovitzs in the world?

I don't know why people get so bent out of shape over names. It's ironic that it happens in the CF community. I changed my name when I got married. Why? Simply because my DH's name is easier to spell and more asthetically pleasing than my maiden name. If his name were Stanieweicovitz, no way.

I love it when a CF female vehemently declares "I would never take a man's name!" And your surname came from where, honey? More than likely, YOUR DAD.

Some of the biggest doormats I've ever met are women who kept their maiden names.

All I can say is, if only it were so easy....if only keeping your maiden name would mean you'd never get walked on. Then I'd be signing up.
August 09, 2007
bell_flower Wrote:
I don't know why people get so bent out of shape
> over names. It's ironic that it happens in the CF
> community. I changed my name when I got married.
> Why? Simply because my DH's name is easier to
> spell and more asthetically pleasing than my
> maiden name. If his name were Stanieweicovitz, no
> way.
>
> I love it when a CF female vehemently declares "I
> would never take a man's name!" And your surname
> came from where, honey? More than likely, YOUR
> DAD.
>
> Some of the biggest doormats I've ever met are
> women who kept their maiden names.
>
> All I can say is, if only it were so easy....if
> only keeping your maiden name would mean you'd
> never get walked on. Then I'd be signing up.

You are right on target! Taking another person's name does not mean a woman is a doormat. However, I really wish I did not take my soon-to-be ex-husband's name. I never liked it so that should have told me something. The divorce has to be done before I can legally go by my birthname.
August 10, 2007
my last name is common, i think its something like 5th most common name in the UK, williams, hundreds of welsh williams's

Valkyrie
August 10, 2007
Same here, bell_flower. My maiden last name is uber-rare (It's more popular in Europe. If anyone around here has it I am more often than not related to them.) It was too difficult for people to pronounce it. And I was tired of teaching them how to sound it out and saying, the "d" is silent.

And I hear both of you! I changed my name because I was sick of people mangling my maiden name. It was just 5 letters long, but impossible to get right if you didn't speak German! (Either that or, dare I say it, most Americans are just too dumb to get it!) No, we never wanted to anglicize it. Even when I explained that the "e" at the end was a separate syllable and pronounced as if it were and "a", still no one got it! At least now I have a distinguished, old, Anglo name that no one has any problem with.
Anonymous User
August 10, 2007
Stephanie Wrote:
> "Shouldn't said breeder be off doing TMIJITW
> anyway?"
>
> No, it's okay -- the kids are probably locked
> safely in a car, enjoying the day...
>
> Between those news stories about dead kids, TMC
> and TDC -- I think it's pretty clear to all of us
> what side people in that "superior position" would
> prefer to be on if they could choose again.

Yep, it's pretty obvious to me, too, what the breeders are REALLY thinking according to those confession sites:

"I SOOOO WISH I HADN'T HAD A KID/KIDS!!!"

An old schoolmate of mine has four kids by four different fathers. None of them provide child support, and she and the father of the most recent kid just split up. She works two jobs and is struggling to pay all the bills mostly by herself with a little help from a live-in relaive, whom she also has to support. She also has two mortgages, one of them for $1700+. She tells me all the time, "I think it's a smart move you and your husband made not to have kids!" NO SHYT SHERLOCK! Wow...as a kid, I thought I was the one who was going to have four kids. NOT!!!!!! Thank goodness I dodged a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG bullet!
Annie
August 13, 2007
Four kids from four different fathers. WTH??? Is this woman a love junkie, sex addict, or she wants to trap each potential hubby with his own kid?

Get yourself a tubal, woman!

What is the problem with these skanks?
August 13, 2007
No decent man wants to be with a woman who has kids by different men. That really says "damaged goods". Maybe the guy will fuck her a few times while wearing a rubber...but that will be it. I lived in a complex with a single moo with two kids by different men. When she became a stripper, she whined how the corporate men would "use" her...meaning when she brought her "work" home. One guy at the pool said that this ain't the movie, Pretty Woman, where the myth of the prostitute getting the executive was going to happen but that these men only get what they want, easy and paid-for sex, and then tell the stripper to get lost.
August 13, 2007
i know one woman with 3 kids from 3 different sperm donors, one she met while he was in prison, so you can all see how that ended up, the other one had a drugs problem, and once saw worms under his skin and tried to rip his skin off.

and the other is violent. great choices.. and naturally the children are all messed up seriously.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login