Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2382 Up and Coming Young Whores

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2382 Up and Coming Young Whores
August 08, 2007
The parents of these little twits are to blame. A big old NO would have taken care of things nicely in the beginning. If I had a dollar for every time I heard NO until I moved out of my parents house, I would be a wealthy girl right about now.

Is Little Miss Pre-Teen throwing a fit over being told NO? Then tell her to go get a job and she can pay for the stuff herself. Is Miss Snotass complaining she "doesn't feel right" when her tan needs topping up? Too bad!

Pahrunt doesn't know what to do to stop her from dressing like a mini-adult? Here's a few suggestion for you, stupid stupid breeder:

1. Burn all the slutty clothes, make her pour on the excellorant and light the pile.

2. Toss ALL the make up, and anything any other CHILD should not be using or wearing on their hair or skin.

3. No more treatments of any kind. Period.

4. A nice black eye will take the wind out of those conceited little sails in a jiffy!

Alls I can say is when Mr. Pedophile enters your life and "ruins" your daughter - or worse - you have NO ONE to thank but yourself. When she comes knocked up at 13, again, thank yourself and have fun raising those grandbaybees. Oh, that's right, "that won't happen to MY daughter."

That's right moo, allowing them to dress like this NOW will certainly ensure them a fabulous career on the modeling circuit where they'll make millions and you can finally retire.

Good luck you bunch of dumb assses, you're going to need it.
Re: 2382 Up and Coming Young Whores
August 08, 2007
It is the parents who control the purse strings...and apparently the g-strings as well.

"Is Miss Snotass complaining she "doesn't feel right" when her tan needs topping up? Too bad!"
Where the fuck did the tanning and other treatments, come from in the first place? I've never seen a spa advertising "free treatments for children", that's for sure. And the whole she "doesn't feel right" b.s.? I wonder where that came from? Maybe MOOOOOOOOOMY whining "I just can't leave the house without makeup", "Oh I just don't feel myself without a pedicure", "I really HAVE to get these roots touched up"? MMMMMMM?

What a bunch of fucking spineless tools breeders are these days...seriously if they're the majority, we NEED every misery we can get if only to piss the miniorty off enough to RIOT in the streets and change things.
Anonymous User
August 08, 2007
Fuck...I never even went to a hair salon until I was a teenager. I was not allowed to wear makeup or nail polish until I was 16. And I sure as hell would not have been allowed out in public in *Britney Spears Slutwear*.

I agree, parents have only themselves to blame for allowing this in the first place. Memo to Lurking Breeders: QUITCHURBITCHING and make like Nancy Reagan already...JUST SAY NO.
August 09, 2007
Me either! My mom was a licensed cosmetologist (but didn't work in the field) and used to cut my hair until I was in 9th grade. I was not allowed to wear make up until my junior year and my wardrobe was closely monitored as mom bought all my clothes and accompanied me on all shopping trips. I was never given money to go to the mall with friends and buy my own stuff.

Plus, I was born in '66 so if you do the math, by the time I was a teenager, kids weren't like they are today, anyway. And mom's seemed to care more back then.
August 09, 2007
Even in high school until I left home at 17, I still wore what was considered acceptable by my mom. In fact, I got a lot of her hand-me-down jeans and tops as I was her size as a teen. I felt that was cool as I liked her stuff. Funny thing is that my mother wished I was more "girly" and dressed-up more but I kept telling her how GAP jeans and t-shirts were cheaper. Those were the days before GAP became more corporate. I was born in '64 where things were different. Until junior high school, my clothes were laid out for me for the next day. There was none of this whining of how I wanted to wear something else...even if I did want to wear another outfit. Today's brats are given too much freedom. Then, the parents wonder why their little darlings look like streetwalkers and get into all sorts of trouble. When I left home in my senior year of high school, I still wore jeans and t-shirts. It is not as if I suddenly had a wardrobe that was a whore-o-rama!
August 09, 2007
u havent had my hair cut in years only the ends trimmed. and i get my mum to do that coz i am a little tight when it comes to money.. (only for the stuff i can get for free), my hairs shoulder length, i trim my goatee, but i have only been to a barbers once,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 09, 2007
I'm so sick of these brats whining about wanting their own identities, wanting to express themselves, their socialization, their individuation, peer to peer interface, and bla bla bla. The girls just grow up to be breeders and throw their identities away, anyway!

To the winers, I say, shut your holes already and enjoy being a kid. There's plenty of time for that crap later on.

I'm also tired of the bullshit that goes on when schools change to a uniform dress code. Kids showing up protesting, parents complaining, not sending the kid to school, it's all so ridiculous.

You're there to learn, it's not a fucking fashion show or social event. It's SCHOOL - you know, that "thing" that property owners are being raped out through their assholes to pay for?
Anonymous User
August 09, 2007
I love how parents complain about what their kids wear....at age 9, who's buying the clothes, here?? I doubt the kid has a job (although we know which one she'd be good at!). If you're disturbed by how older boys follow your daughter around (we won't talk about how this boy was pursuing her at a FAMILY party--we'll hope he wasn't related, ew!!), maybe you need to make sure she doesn't dress and act like she's a 25-year-old whore! It's not like she's 17 and maybe buying her own clothes and goes out without you and stuff. At that age, she should still be supervised most of the day!

And nobody who isn't old enough to pay for it themselves needs a tan or their nails done or waxing. Shit, I didn't even NEED to do any sort of body hair removal at age 9 and I'm willing to bet most if not all of my friends--of both sexes--didn't either!!

(I have to say though that I don't like school uniforms simply because of all the bullshit to promote them--I can talk mile-wide holes into most of the bullshit reasons they give for why kids should have school uniforms. While I like the idea of them--as long as they're relatively comfortable and the girls aren't forced to wear only skirts--I don't like the so call "arguments" for them)
August 10, 2007
i had a friend with a 8 year old daughter, well a work mate, and she told me her friend who also had a 9 year old girl, was wearing a thong, and she saw it when the young girl bent over to pick something up.

its the sexualising of children,

(btw school uniforms, i think that since girls should have a choice of trousers or skirt, that boys should also have a choice)

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 10, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> (I have to say though that I don't like school
> uniforms simply because of all the bullshit to
> promote them--I can talk mile-wide holes into most
> of the bullshit reasons they give for why kids
> should have school uniforms. While I like the
> idea of them--as long as they're relatively
> comfortable and the girls aren't forced to wear
> only skirts--I don't like the so call "arguments"
> for them)

Most school uniforms are made of uncomfortable material: waffle-weaved polos, stiff khaki pants, woolen skirts or jumpers, and very stiff button-up shirts that are horrible in either hot or cold weather. These things are as bad as fast-food or grocery store unis.
August 13, 2007
married with rabbits Wrote:
> amethusos* Wrote:
>
> > Most school uniforms are made of uncomfortable
> > material: waffle-weaved polos, stiff khaki
> pants,
> > woolen skirts or jumpers, and very stiff
> button-up
> > shirts that are horrible in either hot or cold
> > weather. These things are as bad as fast-food
> or
> > grocery store unis.
>
>
> This is the major problem I have with school
> uniforms. And whenever I heard talk of uniforms
> when I was in school, it was my main worry.
>
> They say uniforms make it so people won't be so
> preoccupied with fashion, envy, etc. because it's
> a learning disruption. So are uncomfortable
> clothes.

Uniforms do not stop bad behaviour, either! I have seen more bullying over status or lack of status against other students in schools where there ARE uniforms....especially Catholic schools. If students cannot express themselves with regular clothing, it goes to who has the best shoes, socks, or backpacks. I have heard some really draconian measures in certain schools where even SOCKS were dictated as to what type. Jesus...what is next??? Burlap sacks for kids. I more than understand and support a dress code like on the job where provocative clothing, gang colours, or offensive t-shirts are out. I think more kids are obsessed with fashion and envy when forced to wear something butt-ugly. Look at how Catholic school girls will roll up the waist of their skirts to make them shorter or try to get past any "no jewelry" rules or wear fancier shoes.
It remiinds me of when my niece was around 5 yrs old or so (12 years ago). Her dimwit mom was complaining that her daughter wouldn't wear any clothes she bought for her at Target or K-Mart. Wah wah wah.

I suggested she show the brat a copy of the want ads, get a job and buy whatever piece of crap she wanted. SIL didn't think that was a great idea.

Now this dumb ass niece is 18, has a 2-year-old daughter out of wedlock (just like good ol' skank mom did!!!!) and dresses mostly in jeans and t-shirt. No job, not going to school, and lives with parents so they can take care of her kid (just like her mom did in her day!!!).

I'm so glad I live a 1,000 miles from them.
August 13, 2007

> This is the major problem I have with school
> uniforms. And whenever I heard talk of uniforms
> when I was in school, it was my main worry.
>
> They say uniforms make it so people won't be so
> preoccupied with fashion, envy, etc. because it's
> a learning disruption. So are uncomfortable
> clothes.

Tell me about it. I used to work the front desk at a car dealership where there was NO uniform policy except for, naturally, the techs and service writers who worked in the service department. My department got a very bitter older woman, who resented younger woman who looked "good". She instituted this horrid uniform policy of nasty khaki pants and blue or white button down shirts to make us women look "ugly". Nothing was worse than feeling so ugly...especially when one of the other managers said I looked much better in my own clothes.

After some other hassles with this bitch, I called one day after finding another job and quit. The general sales manager, who did not manage my area, actually called to talk to me which was a surprise. He said I was one of his best front desk people and wanted me back. That day, my manager had almost got into a fist fight with a salesperson so she was fired. Yes...this woman loved to think she was indispensable and could run the entire dealership...

The GSM asked what he needed to do for me to come back. I immediately told him to deep-six the uniform policy that was instituted by this woman since the dealership did not have the others except the repair techs in costumes. I made it very clear that I had always dressed properly and did not appreciate my department being singled out to be "in uniform". The man said that was a done deal and I was back the next day. It was nice to walk into work the next day not having to wear that god-awful costume that made my department stand out like a sore thumb just because of a bitter woman who was no longer attractive.

Funny thing is another woman said I looked better in my own clothing as well but liked how my department looked "the same" in uniform. I notice how women love to make certain that other women look"ugly" as if there is competition. This gal was young, in her early 20's. I guess she wanted to be the only one who was "noticed" as she loved to "hootch it up". Payback is a bitch because she married some sleaze from another of the company's dealerships and had a wedding night pregnancy. I doubt there is no longer any sexy clothing for this young moo is now a SAHM... grinning smiley
August 13, 2007
o like the uniforms, school and work, but then again men have always had to wear a sort of one, in office work. shirt and tie, maybe a suit jacket. and its been like that for many many years, however we never had an option of skirts, or trousers, just recently even the wearing of ties has become less important. to give a bit more choice and a few more options.

August 14, 2007

> When I was in 8th grade, a girl in my class dyed
> her hair deep burgundy or black, and had some
> funky maroon colored eyeshadow. There was a lot of
> hoopla going on among the teachers; and one of
> them actually informed me that since Diana (a girl
> in the 8th grade the previous year) had subjected
> them to so many hair dye jobs, dramatic makeup,
> alternative piercings, and gothic clothes, that
> they were finally going to "crack down." What
> pissed me off was that if they found Diana's getup
> so unacceptable, why didn't do they do anything
> about it then? Why was my classmate singled out
> for coming to school looking different one day?
>
> On that note, when my hubby was in high school he
> frequently dyed his hair off the wall kool-aid
> like colors. He was told he must stop because he
> was disrupting the 'learning process.' When he
> dyed his hair back to a natural color, all of his
> classmates started asking him why, right there in
> the middle of class.
>
> tee-hee.

Most people cannot handle different. For some reason, "they" feel how different will somehow affect their own pitiful lives. Hair dye does not impede the learning process. Violence in the schools is far worse and scarier than some kid showing up in a Goth outfit or purple hair. Regarding age-inappropriate clothing, it is the parents' jobs to not allow their daughters to dress like hookers. Many of these girls do act "grown up" only to get into situations they cannot handle. A lot of the same girls will post on sites like My Space and lie about their ages to get an adult man to have sex with them. This is far different than not wanting to wear whitebread fashions.
August 15, 2007
Some "makeovers" go the other way. People are whining that their teens or women in their lives are not fashionable enough...meaning these folks are comfortable in their own skin to dress differently or very casually. The unique look is ruined with the tri-coloured dye jobs and the mall clothing. I often preferred the "before" look rather than the "after" look... tongue sticking out smiley
Anonymous User
August 21, 2007
^ Yeah, I hate "What Not To Wear." If I had to go on there, first thing they'd do is cut off my long hair to give me a choppy bleach-blonde 'do and take away my glasses and throw me in contacts (even though I look better in glasses). Then they'd toss on me a bunch of "trendy" slutty clothes that no real person ever wears. NO THANKS! Granted, some of the people on those shows are pathetic, like the woman who was in her late 30s or so and still dressing like she was 16....

Ooh, I loooove pique-knit polos. Have you ever had a shoulder rub in one? Heaven!

I hate the school uniform "excuses" though.

Like:

--It keeps poor kids from being teased about their clothes. Yeah, right! Like all the kids don't know which kids are the poor kids who got their clothes from the 'uniform closet!' "Oh, that's my old shirt, I remember when I got that Sharpie stain on it." Nice. And everybody will know who the "weird" kids are who would dress strange anyway, just that they're not earmarked by their clothing.

--It's safer--teachers know who belongs and who doesn't. As if any kid serious about "infiltrating" a school wouldn't be smart enough to buy the white button-down shirt and navy pants or whatever? Besides, most school shootings and stuff are done by kids that GO to the school. But at least they'll match all the folks they're killing!

--It's cheaper. No it's not! With uniforms, the parents have to buy the uniform components AND normal clothes for weekends and summer! Now, companies like French Toast are pretty cheap, but as someone else said, other places require you to buy only a certain shirt at a certain store, etc. and that is ALWAYS pricy.

--"School uniforms also tend to involve students more, to make them a part of a "team" at the school." (this quote from a site about uniforms). This sounds like the kind of happy crappy bullshit like they give you at those jobs where you do team-building exercises like group hugs and singing Kumbaya. No real people get anything out of this.
August 22, 2007
I love "What not to Wear" in an unhealthy way. I've never seen them take away someone's glasses or dress them like a slut. I have seen plenty of inappropriately dressed people going into the show, for the most part, they just dress them in normal, tailored clothes. Lots of 30-40 something women of all different sizes going from miniskirts and tight teeshirts to knee length skirts and blazers. Boring, yes...slutty, no. I generally disagree with the haircuts, but look at the hair of the guy doing the cutting, he can't even make his own hair look cool.
I love the show too Feh. I’ve actually seen a couple of episodes where they shop for glasses that are more flattering.
Clinton Kelly is very funny and very HOT.
Anonymous User
August 23, 2007
Oh man, every time I see it they're always talking about how horrid the woman looks in her glasses and long hair, and wham, next thing you know she has contacts and a choppy lawnmower cut with stripes.

I've always seen them putting people in "trendy" stuff that I've never seen a real person wear, no matter how much the person says they don't like the clothes.
August 24, 2007
I also hate it when women's glasses are taken from them in these makeover shows or magazine articles. Society still act as if females wearing glasses is somehow ugly. Contacts are not comfortable for many people. Why should I wear uncomfortable clothing or contact lenses to appease someone else's arrogant eye?
mercurior (NLI)
August 24, 2007
i cant wear contacts, i have a slight phobia about stuff touching my eyes.. i cant stand anything to do with them eyedrops, (and even the thought makes my eyes water)
giselle
August 26, 2007
You see 4 and 5 year olds dressed as tramps(sluts), who allows these children to wear g-strings, they don't buy them themselves, its the obnoxious stupid mothers who do that.

These children are wearing off the shoulder tops, tight skirts and high heeled shoes. These same parents would be up in arms if a paedophile made advances towards them, but it is the parents who have brought these sick making children to the attention of such people.

Day in aand Day out you see teenage girls reporting to work wearing garments simply only suitable for older people going clubbing etc.,
They have no idea about smart clothes that would be far more suitable.

Would you allow your daughters out wearing inappropriate clothing.

You see g-strings and brassieres for children as young as 6/7 years of age in stores now they must sell them and make money from them or they would not be bothered with them. Yuuukkkkkkk
August 27, 2007
Nope, never seen 'em take away anyones glasses on WNTW. I'd go on just to get new glasses and an actual haircut, though I'd be sad when they took away all my halloween socks and concert tees. At the same time, lots of my socks have holes, most of the tees have stains and to be honest,I feel most of my clothes make me look homeless...but they do keep me from having to deal with prisoners and addicts hitting on me. And well, legally I guess I have to wear something. I do believe some people leave some of their clothes at home, simply because I've seen some closets that have WAY MORE clothes in them than would fit on the two racks that end up on the show.
August 27, 2007
i wear stuff to destruction, i have a denim jacket i bought when i was 16, i still wear it, even though it doesnt fit its got massive holes in the cuffs, i dont fasten it.. but to me its mine..

i slob around in them they feel comfortable, when i need to get dressed up i get out my good stuff

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login