Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I Knew IT.....celeb news

Posted by CF Uter 
CF Uter
I Knew IT.....celeb news
August 08, 2007
I knew this chick was just in it for his sperm. doh face How do we CFs predict these situations from a mile away?

Associated Press

NEW YORK -

Charlie Sheen claims ex-wife Denise Richards wants him to father a third child.

"There was a request for a donation," Sheen tells syndicated TV show "Entertainment Tonight" in an interview that was to air Tuesday night. "Without getting into it here ... there is a specific document relating to this that I am going to reserve for a court."

When asked if he would ever consider such a possibility, the 41-year-old actor says: "I would sooner, in exactly what I'm wearing, walk on the surface of the moon. Does that answer it?"

A spokeswoman for Richards, 36, wasn't immediately available for comment.

Sheen and Richards divorced last year. They have two daughters, 3-year-old Sam and 2-year-old Lola.

Sheen, who is nominated for an Emmy Award for his role in the CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men," is engaged to real estate investor Brooke Mueller, 29. His screen credits include "Platoon" and the "Hot Shots!" movies.

"The thing I'm most excited about is my recent engagement," he says. "She's just easy, and loving, and smart, and if everybody was just as happy to see me when I walk through a door as her, my life would be perfect."

The interview was posted on etonline.com.

___
Re: I Knew IT.....celeb news
August 08, 2007
who on seeing the name lola, starts singing the song, and remember the film run lola run..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
August 08, 2007
Denise Richards is what I call a *professional bimbo*. Quick, name ONE really good movie that she was in.

I didn't think so.

She wants Charlie's sperm because she wants more of his money. Charlie is no saint himself, but he did go through rehab is and doing much better with his life now. And he's actually done movies and a TV show that people have heard of.

I just hope that the thing he's referring to, that he won't talk about, isn't a donation he made to a sperm bank when he was still married to the bimbo. The fact that it's going to court does NOT bode well for him.

Just a lesson to men everywhere..DON'T DO THIS SHIT!
Nour
August 08, 2007
I do love Charlie's quote:
"I would sooner, in exactly what I'm wearing, walk on the surface of the moon. Does that answer it?"

IF he was smart, he'd get the snip and then this new woman wouldn't be able to get her claws into his wallet.
DrDanCorelli
August 08, 2007
Both of them are no-talent hacks who rode the bratpack wave so many years ago that has-been doesn't even describe them accurately. They have so many fawning sycophants hanging off of their C-list celebrity status that I wonder if those types even know anything as basic as the price of gas or how to insure their cars.
August 09, 2007
I cannot stand Denise Richards. We don't need anymore of her DNA walking this planet.
August 09, 2007
I would think that most male celebs or athletes would be more careful about these professional bimbos. Rather than fuck any groupie, fan, model, or starlet that bats their eyes at these guys, it would make more sense to a) be more selective about where that dick is placed, b) use a rubber, or c) actually get a vasectomy...as if the "stars" need to breed more fucked up kids. Sheen is a moron if he does appease his ex-bimbo. But...he has never shown to have any good sense in the past. Just my opinion...:cool
Annie
August 09, 2007
Wanting to birth Martin Sheen's child - yes.
Charlie Sheen's child - yuck, NO!

At first I didn't understand why dumb bunny Denise didn't want to get knocked up with Health Locklear's ex, but if Chuck set aside sperm (dumb move on his part)....

This is Chuck Sheen's 3rd marriage. I'm with those who post that he out to get snipped - permanently.

Aside from the 2 kids he had with Denise, he's got a daughter in her 20's. He didn't marry the girl's mom (I bet she's eternally grateful!).

AND Martin Sheen had alcohol issues earlier in his career (if memory servces), although he's still married to his first wife (amazing right there). So any children of C. Sheen's ought to be aware of a possible genetic predisposition to addiction. Forewarned is forearmed!

ALSO Chuck's brother, has had at least two kids out of wedlock, and as far as I can remember, only one marriage that failed (to braindead Paula Abdul - at least they didn't procreate!!!).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login