Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oprah Wannabreeders (# 2393)

Posted by Medusa 
Oprah Wannabreeders (# 2393)
August 08, 2007
I didn't see that one 'cause I had to leave the house, Guest, but I did see one single woman at the beginning who was saying she wanted to have a "Sperm Donor Party" with her girlfriends (to select "the one") - because she HAD to have a chyld, and it HAD to be her OWN, of course. *puke*
Re: Oprah Wannabreeders (# 2393)
August 09, 2007
can men have a uterus party as well..

isnt it odd they never mention the man, or love or affection,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 09, 2007
I'm surprised Oprah didn't 1. ask about adoption or 2. encourage a Child Free lifestyle.

Despite all the things that people hate Oprah for, she probably could not have accomplished 1/10th of what she did if she had some kid hanging on her, cramping her style.

She "should be able to?" My my that's sounds pretty much like an entitlement attitude to me. I hope she can NEVER have kids.

A sperm donor party? Um, yea. That's the slut's way of saying "I'd love to fuck 50 guys without using protection."

Nauseating.
Annie
August 09, 2007
I was channel clicking and saw that repugnant twit whining. I quickly changed the channel, knowing I'd be screaming expletives at the ninny if I didn't. I agree with all of you. Oprah is childfree, so why didn't she ask these women about adoption or being foster parents (or again, babysitting, tutoring, working at day care centers). Because face it, if these morons were ever exposed to taking care of a kid 24/7, they'd be hauling ass to their computer, logging onto TMC bitching about HOW HARD IT IS.

Gack!
August 09, 2007
but if she asked them such a question all the moos would sign off and wouldnt buy her books or stuff.. so you could say she is a breeder pleaser

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 09, 2007
Can you imagine if Oprah would support the ChildFree way of life - PUBLICLY - on her show?

MY GAWD. There would be a whole new wave. A new movement. Women everywhere would be running to the abortion clinics, rethinking their choices, calling adoption agencies, stocking up on birth control, waiting lists would form for tubals and vasectomies, conversations between couples everywhere would be taking place, proclaiming their child free decision. Men everywhere would be elated.

But No. Oprah is afraid of the backlash from the moomies. After all, that's what MOST of her viewership consists of - the dumb, goal-less moos who stay home with the brats.

She'd be doing a HUGE justice to all the unchilded women who have not crossed onto the other side yet. Somebody needs to wake these women up.
Anonymous User
August 09, 2007
Wait, someone explain this "sperm donor party" to me....I can think of several nauseating possibilities of what it could be...
August 10, 2007
they get a gaggle of women , and a herd of men (or is that a hunk of men), and they decide who is best to be the sperm donor, who earns most, who has a 6 pack etc. etc.. then the predatory woman goes and sexually assaults him, and rapes him of his sperm.. just to have a child..

August 10, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wait, someone explain this "sperm donor party" to
> me....I can think of several nauseating
> possibilities of what it could be...

The way she put it, she invites her gals over and they drink wine and look at "frozen pops"* catalogs to pick "the one" for her.

(* Think of the "Simpsons" episode where Selma wanted a kid and she was looking at the donor catalog with Patty and Marge!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login