Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2395 How Breeders Say Regret

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2395 How Breeders Say Regret
August 13, 2007
I always get a big kick out of the breeders when they start trying to validate their bad choices with the standard disclaimers like that. "It's all worth it." "I wouldn't have it any other way." bla bla bla

Do they actually think anyone buys it? And I love how they come at the CF with snide remarks about our being selfish and all the other bingos. What a pathetic bunch of losers.
Re: 2395 How Breeders Say Regret
August 13, 2007
Anytime someone says something is "worth it", I know their bullshittin' me. I know Hawaii is a great place. I also know some people really do not like Hawaii...yet I do not need to hassle them how I love the place and how the long plane ride is "worth it". When something is good, I do not have to broadcast it. I do not go around band playing music broadcasting that I am childfree-by-choice...unless asked about childed status.
Anonymous User
August 14, 2007
The "selfish" thing has always perplexed me... What's wrong with wanting to live life for yourself? It's the only life we get, who wants to spend it being miserable? Not having kids doesn't mean that you're being a greedy, materialistic, hedonistic asshole -- and even if you were, as long as you're not hurting anyone else, and are financing your own vices, why should it matter to other people?
DrDanCorelli
August 14, 2007
In breederese, "It's all worth it" translates into normal English as, "My life is fucked".
Nour
August 14, 2007
You are the man, DrDan smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login