Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2400 Quiverfull

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2400 Quiverfull
August 14, 2007
BLEAH thanks for ruining my day. sad smiley

How fucking disgusting is that? A website actually telling people to breed in the name of the gourd?

BREED!!! BREED NOW OR YOU'RE GOING TO HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2400 Quiverfull
August 14, 2007
Eons ago, the local paper had articles about a young black man who ended up in jail after years of following gang life and of a woman who married & had that large family because she was a "good Catholic". Despite one of the children having a mental disability, she continued to breed. Husband was some pro golfer. I was happy to see a letter to the paper from a lady who said that both of these people were nothing more than followers: one to the gang mentality that ruined his life since he ended up in prison and the woman to religion which dictated that she must continuously breed. Most papers would never even think of printing a letter regarding the latter. If there is a heaven and hell, I would rather risk hell for being childfree than to ruin my life here in this world just to get to some sort of "heaven" after hardship in this life. What is sad is how women are so easily guilted to go off those birth control pills or reverse their tubal ligations to breed for a god. Women fear being labeled as "one of those selfish moder women". I am glad I am selfish. "Selfish" to me means to care for myself. Isn't that a good thing???
August 14, 2007
I am quite amazed that any paper had the balls to print any letter dismissing religion. I get the feeling in America, there is a giant, and silent, group of people who probably feel pretty much the same about all religions. They probably also write letters to the paper constantly that don't get printed, because we're a "Chrystian Naytion" and if anyone dares to speak out against that they're going to get an assload of letters from whiny religious fanatics complaining about how someone simply daring to question the existance of God or the usefulness of religion is the same as burning a cross on their front lawn.
August 14, 2007
This is something that scares me:

http://www.badthinking.com/blog/index.php?title=south_africa_s_witchcraft_suppression_bi&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

If this gets passed, it's only a matter of time........
August 14, 2007
Christians love to act like their Crucified Christ on the Cross when someone says something against them. However, they are the biggest screamers when it comes to "Freedom of Religion". They do not want anything other than Christianity when it comes to the United States of America. Everything is considered a "false god" or a "cult" to the majority of Christians. I read KFLL's link. This stuff can happen here. It already does. Some states actually teach creationism in schools. Imagine if I had been a parent and demanded that Santeria be a part of the curriculum if I lived in an area where school prayer and proselytizing were allowed. I would be getting the death threats via phone and mail.
August 14, 2007
the zoarosterians, think christianity is just a young cult.. they are 7000 years old, xtianity only 2000.. wink...

its freedom to beleive MY religion, not anyone else

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 15, 2007
did a bit of research and this is the other half of the quiverful quote

127:2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

the moral is So dont get up early, sleeep as much as you want as it is God who made sleep for you

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 15, 2007
i dont think paul liked women wink..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login