Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2402 - Electric boogaloo

Posted by Feh 
2402 - Electric boogaloo
August 15, 2007
While I think that probably could have gone better, I think the couple brought it on themselves. I mean, really? Nowdays you think you can just claim to be the father, waltz out of a hospital with a new born and not be forcibly stopped if you don't comply with the nice policemen? As breeders teach their children everyday, there are STRANGERS EVERYWHERE just waiting for an unattended child and/or infant to take as their own or harm and this is why we need cameras on every corner....to make it SAAAAFFFEEEE for the CHYYYLLLDRENNN! Worry about one's own family and friends seems to be the last thing on breeders minds. No matter what they did, I'm sure the cops would be screwed...and I don't even like authority.

While I do try to be empathetic, I always wonder, "If the cops know you are in an abusive relationship, why are you having a child with him?" Poor kid, doesn't have a chance.
Re: 2402 - Electric boogaloo
August 16, 2007
I agree. And the kid should be taken from them to spare it a life of being raised by stupid, stupid people.
Annie
August 16, 2007
Obviously duhddy is an illiterate, or he would have read newspaper articles which have chronicled babies being stolen from hospitals.
What a schmuck. Where's a license to parent, when you need one?

I was flipping through the channels last night and I think it was CNN that wanted viewers to e-mail their thoughts about New York (don't remember if they meant the state or the city) considering making it illegal for parents to smoke in their cars when children are with them.

One person's reply, (I'm paraphrasing) "Stop stupid people from breeding, then we wouldn't have this problem." Gee, I wish that person would run for president.
Anonymous User
August 16, 2007
Annie, I agree but think that person should run for President of the universe instead.

Too bad that a lower IQ doesn't equal lower fertility.

Well, now that I think about it...it's seems it does in the long run sort of. In the short run there's high fertility with low IQ's, but eventually we'll destroy ourselves, taking the few smart people like us with.

I guess we'll just have to kill all the stupid people and problem solved! Thanks for listening to my rambling...
August 16, 2007
annie i am not surprised they want to ban smoking in cars, i am not surprised.

when they use the terms for the sake of the children, thats the time when you run like crazy. everything could be banned for the sake of the children..

u mean dusty like someone getting hungry in the nuclear response bunker and pressing the "lunch" button

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
August 16, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> u mean dusty like someone getting hungry in the
> nuclear response bunker and pressing the "lunch"
> button

Exactly. Of course, the bunker will have plenty of fava beans and a nice Chianti! grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley
CFinPDX
August 16, 2007
Annie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I was flipping through the channels last night and
> I think it was CNN that wanted viewers to e-mail
> their thoughts about New York (don't remember if
> they meant the state or the city) considering
> making it illegal for parents to smoke in their
> cars when children are with them.
>
> One person's reply, (I'm paraphrasing) "Stop
> stupid people from breeding, then we wouldn't have
> this problem." Gee, I wish that person would run
> for president.

Didn't they try this in Maine not too long ago? I wonder if it passed there?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login