Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

i saw the most breederific music video

Posted by mercurior 
i saw the most breederific music video
August 21, 2007
it was the boogie pimps and dont you want somebody to love.

it starred a woman in her underwear, normally a bit of a turn on, but this advert we.. she was laying on the floor as some babies jumped out of a plane and did skydiving moves. and as the song goes on, one baby the parachute failes to open but hits her bosom and bounces off. then the others land..

all during this song she has a babies bottle, it was full of symbolism. moo symbolism , i dont think it was a spoof. but.. it grossed me out

http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/music/reviews/singles/2004/boogie_pimps_somebody_to_love_mp3_review.shtml

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: i saw the most breederific music video
August 23, 2007
Why the hell would a band want that as their video? I miss when videos had explosions, guys in leather pants, guitars that shoot lasers, monsters, and other fun things. *sigh*...rock videos used to be geared towards ADULTS!
August 23, 2007
mercurior, what song was the moo video for?

Yes, Lucy, I miss those videos, too!
August 24, 2007
it was it was the Boogie Pimps and dont you want somebody to love.

it was a good song.. but now..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 24, 2007
ok i signed up,

screen name childfreebratfree

password nokids

date of birth 05,05,1973

August 24, 2007
i quite liked the song.. before i saw the video..

married, did you want the parachutes to fail like me

If you want to see (or more like, torture yourself with) another breeder video you should check out Natasha Bedingfield's video for song called "I wanna have your babies". The song name says enough.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login