Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 776

Posted by Cambion 
Cambion
Entry 776
January 04, 2006
It sickens me to see parents who will intentionally abuse their children, and then their family members will actually stick up for them. Dear aunty May can sit and watch the psycho-bitch moo beat her toddler to death with a wrench, and then she'd say "Oh but she's such a good mom...she'd NEVER hurt that baby". Bunch of damn liars. Yes, let's stand up for someone who intentionally hurts a child for "misbehaving" beucase the dumb-shit "parent" is too lazy and dense to teach it how to behave.

This is exactly why I hope to God abortions are not made illegal...if they are, we're going to be seeing a hell of a lot more headlines about parents murdering their unwanted kids.
Feh
Re: Entry 776
January 04, 2006
Listen, Grandma was only trying to HELP. She didn't want the kid to go though alot of humiliating "treatment" by strange "doctors". What does not kill you makes you stronger, and if you are a weak little boy who ends up dying from "burns" well then you were meant to, right?

Damn, I really wish I could have the chance to actually strangle someone like that, or better yet the dumbasses who stick up for them.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.